AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-18, 18:42   Link #21261
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
You could have contributed even before "Day" was caught up on FF.net.

EDIT: Pageclaim for contributions!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 20:31   Link #21262
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
You could have contributed even before "Day" was caught up on FF.net.

EDIT: Pageclaim for contributions!
I know, but I was far too lazy to have gone searching through the thread to find the posts

Well, just got finished with a final that I got through by guessing for the most part (bless you multiple choice), and I only have one more final tomorrow at 3:30. I can taste that sweet, sweet freedom.
__________________

Last edited by 00-Raiser; 2009-12-18 at 20:37. Reason: I need to learn my damn schedule
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 07:14   Link #21263
Nijiru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
I finished all my exams Thursday night, but I've been busy with other stuff. I have been getting fic ideas and should have something to post shortly.
__________________
Nijiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 10:48   Link #21264
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
My last exam is on Sunday, and after that I'll be home and have time to devote to my stories again! Hopefully I can get "Long Distance Goodbye" published sometime next week.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 17:21   Link #21265
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
My Final was on Friday. XD But I'm glad that "Day in the Life" is all caught up on ff.net; it's been hard to go back and forth.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 21:43   Link #21266
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Well, hopefully with finals over I can get back to working on it with Nanya.... though updates might be slow because I'll be home.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 22:49   Link #21267
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Well, hopefully with finals over I can get back to working on it with Nanya.... though updates might be slow because I'll be home.
*Shrug* RB, between us, we can get a chapter done in a week with both of us having busy schedules (that is, you're at school when I'm at home and I'm at work when you're out of class, and we STILL can get a chapter out in a week, roughly.). :3

Dunno if I've told you lately, but you're an awesome co-writer, RB.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 22:55   Link #21268
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
I've been curious about exactly how you two write together. Do you alternate writing paragraphs? Do you outline what will happen in a chapter and you assign who will write what part? Does one of you write the bulk of it, and the other goes through it and adjusts things?

In other news, my finals are over! And I'm done all my Christmas shopping too! Hurray! Now I can dedicate time to working on my Christmas fic, and I got some Fate/Yuuno stuff kickin' around in my noggin as well.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 22:59   Link #21269
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I've been curious about exactly how you two write together. Do you alternate writing paragraphs? Do you outline what will happen in a chapter and you assign who will write what part? Does one of you write the bulk of it, and the other goes through it and adjusts things?
Satashi asked that question before.

As for how we do it... *Shrugs* Depends...

Sometimes, for a scene, I can write three to five paragraphs easy and RB can only send a single line back because she can't figure out how to respond. Other times, it's reversed.

And sometimes we can only write a small amount back and forth at a time before it finally clicks and we take off on a scene.

It's just back and forth writing and responding to what's written.

That's all.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 23:04   Link #21270
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
So it's like Fanfiction Pong?
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 23:20   Link #21271
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Pretty much, yeah.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 23:43   Link #21272
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
"So it's just like duel monsters?"

That was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Anyway, moving along...

So THAT'S how you guys do it. My friends made me play a RPG writing game once. But I'm glad you guys are writing together; "Day in the Life" is an AWESOME fic!

And RB, when are you gonna update more Vivio/Lutecia fics?
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 23:48   Link #21273
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
And RB, when are you gonna update more Vivio/Lutecia fics?
I'm making absolutely no promises. I should be back home sometime tomorrow, but that doesn't always mean I have more time. I have to share the system at home with my sister, not to mention I do chores and other things.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 00:15   Link #21274
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I'm making absolutely no promises. I should be back home sometime tomorrow, but that doesn't always mean I have more time. I have to share the system at home with my sister, not to mention I do chores and other things.
That's fine. I was just wondering.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 15:23   Link #21275
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Here, let me play pong with RB

Vivio pounced Lutecia and cuffed the girl's hands to the headboard of her bed. "I'm tired of waiting!"

your turn, RB.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 15:29   Link #21276
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Revenge and Fear takes over the body and mind, producing a power way beyond the rim. Unexpected and sudden, above the boundaries of logic.

AKA another Blood Maiden short.
Spoiler for The Fractured Clash in the Shadows of Righteousness:
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 19:03   Link #21277
Thunderbird
IS: Liar's Mask
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sendai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Here, let me play pong with RB

Vivio pounced Lutecia and cuffed the girl's hands to the headboard of her bed. "I'm tired of waiting!"

your turn, RB.
*jumps in since the mistress is busy*

Lutecia looked up at the aggressive girl in an awestruck manner "W-wait! Vivio...you have one more year! I know you want to do this but...control yourself!" she struggled against the cuffs

*passes ball*
__________________
Life is a waste of time, Time is a waste of life, Get wasted all the time, And have the time of your life ^.^



Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 19:08   Link #21278
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
*jumps in since the mistress is busy*

Lutecia looked up at the aggressive girl in an awestruck manner "W-wait! Vivio...you have one more year! I know you want to do this but...control yourself!" she struggled against the cuffs

*passes ball*
*Interception*

"Control? When you drive me so... So insane?" Vivio asked, a smokey, sultry look in her eyes as she looked at her bound-up girlfriend. "It's so hard..."

"...Can we just cuddle and snuggle?" Lutecia asked, her mind awhirl.

*Laterals to someone*
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 19:15   Link #21279
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
*Interception*

"Control? When you drive me so... So insane?" Vivio asked, a smokey, sultry look in her eyes as she looked at her bound-up girlfriend. "It's so hard..."

"...Can we just cuddle and snuggle?" Lutecia asked, her mind awhirl.

*Laterals to someone*
"Oh we'll snuggle alright..." vivio purred. "AFTER we're too tired to move." She started fiddling with Lutecia's hair. "so... Lets get this party started." The girl missed the sound of the door opening behind her. "I'mgoing to make you scream like never before."

"really?" The new voice made Vivio turn.

*tosses ball*
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 19:19   Link #21280
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
"Oh we'll snuggle alright..." vivio purred. "AFTER we're too tired to move." She started fiddling with Lutecia's hair. "so... Lets get this party started." The girl missed the sound of the door opening behind her. "I'mgoing to make you scream like never before."

"really?" The new voice made Vivio turn.

*tosses ball*
"'cause I think I'll make Lutecia scream even more," Nanoha growled, pointing Raising Heart at Lutecia as she emerged from the hidden room where she had been... hiding.

"She started it!" Lutecia protested, trying to break free of the cuffs that were... cuffing her.

*Slams pingpong ball to the other side*
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.