AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-01, 23:28   Link #30221
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Well, Yasanagi, THIS is going to be good!
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 23:33   Link #30222
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Dunno what possessed me to do this when I have other fics I want to write on my plate.

Spoiler for Unknown Title, Prologue Part 1:
... not gonna lie: I'm confused.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 01:19   Link #30223
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Dunno what possessed me to do this when I have other fics I want to write on my plate.

Spoiler for Unknown Title, Prologue Part 1:
is this a gone to the future Olive? or a cloning blues Olive? or just damn plain coincidence double and older Olive?

and why it begins to smells like black hand of nerv by bissek?
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 02:37   Link #30224
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
A woman that looks like Vivio adopting him...

That pairing caught on fast, eh? Seems interesting.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 13:24   Link #30225
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Shine

Dusk 1-15

Dusk 16

Dusk 17

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Dusk 18:
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 14:44   Link #30226
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Alright, so this shall be my very first foray into the world of Nanoha fanfiction, with spawnofthejudge as my co-pilot. This plot bunny basically started its dance after our discussion about Yuuno's role in both canon and fanon, and poor spawn has reluctantly agreed to co-author at the expense of his gaming time (apparently the bunnies are holding him here under threat of death).

Anyway, without further ado I present:

The Ties That Bind


Spoiler for Prologue:


Spoiler for Authors' Notes:
Spoiler:
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 17:37   Link #30227
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
And now, here we go...

Future Tense

Chapter 35: History Fulfilled


In which the horrifying plan is finally revealed...

Previous chapters can be found here.

Spoiler for Future Tense, Chapter 35: History Fulfilled:


Reminder that any comments be contained withing SPOILER text for the benefit of those who haven't read it yet!
Spoiler for Comment:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Alright, so this shall be my very first foray into the world of Nanoha fanfiction, with spawnofthejudge as my co-pilot. This plot bunny basically started its dance after our discussion about Yuuno's role in both canon and fanon, and poor spawn has reluctantly agreed to co-author at the expense of his gaming time (apparently the bunnies are holding him here under threat of death).

Anyway, without further ado I present:

The Ties That Bind


Spoiler for Prologue:


Spoiler for Authors' Notes:
Hm, so it looks like Yuuno's in a lot of trouble. Can't wait to find out more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Dunno what possessed me to do this when I have other fics I want to write on my plate.

Spoiler for Unknown Title, Prologue Part 1:
Seems like writing teasers is the trend these days. Well, they are short and attention grabbing, so they're certainly effective. So many questions...
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 20:50   Link #30228
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hotsprings Resort
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
Alright. Sadly, stuff has happened that makes writing very difficult and nigh impossible to get anything done. I'd be lucky to even get online to visit ASuki

As such, I'm retiring from writing, and I'll be far less active on the boards. It's been fun, folks.

Peace out. lol april 1
:3

---

Anyways:

Food For Thought

Previous chapter(s):

First CourseSecond Course
Spoiler for In a basket:
__________________
Tempy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 20:52   Link #30229
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
:3

---

Anyways:

Food For Thought

Previous chapter(s):

First CourseSecond Course
Spoiler for In a basket:
Awww. Arisa and Suzuka really are good friends. Even if Nanoha can't tell them what she's up to most of the time, they just want to help her out.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 01:42   Link #30230
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
I was thinking about the dynamic between and Fate and Nanoha and this popped up as a weird idea that I think works quite well. I've been out of the fandom for a long time, but I think I still have the characters down.

Nanoha Has it Worse.

It is a repeating theme, written in the present tense (usually I reserve this for Sailor Moon stuff) and I'm not entirely sure about that. But this is certainly not work-safe.

Spoiler for Notes:
__________________
Kanade is my hero.


My Fanfiction // My Journal
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 13:25   Link #30231
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I was thinking about the dynamic between and Fate and Nanoha and this popped up as a weird idea that I think works quite well. I've been out of the fandom for a long time, but I think I still have the characters down.

Nanoha Has it Worse.

It is a repeating theme, written in the present tense (usually I reserve this for Sailor Moon stuff) and I'm not entirely sure about that. But this is certainly not work-safe.

Spoiler for Notes:
Is it bad that the only thought I had after reading this was "Holy shit, that's hot?"
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 14:00   Link #30232
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Is it bad that the only thought I had after reading this was "Holy shit, that's hot?"
Hey, you weren't the only one thinking that when you read it.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 14:02   Link #30233
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Hey, you weren't the only one thinking that when you read it.
But you're a guy. Guys are automatically assumed to find girl-on-girl hot. Girls must state as such, at which point we men shall not judge them and welcome them to the brotherhood with open arms.
__________________

Last edited by Kuroi Hadou; 2011-04-03 at 14:33.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:08   Link #30234
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
But you're a guy. Guys are automatically assumed to find girl-on-girl hot. Girls must state as such, at which point we men shall not judge them and welcome them to the brotherhood with open arms.
So, does this brotherhood have some kind of initiation ceremony or something?
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:11   Link #30235
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So, does this brotherhood have some kind of initiation ceremony or something?
All that is required is the opinion that girl-on-girl is hot, and full membership is yours.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:14   Link #30236
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Is it bad that the only thought I had after reading this was "Holy shit, that's hot?"
Probably not, because while it was meant to explore a dynamic between the two of them, it was also meant to be do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Hey, you weren't the only one thinking that when you read it.
Glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
But you're a guy. Guys are automatically assumed to find girl-on-girl hot. Girls must state as such, at which point we men shall not judge them and welcome them to the brotherhood with open arms.
It was written by a girl too. So uh, what does that make me?
__________________
Kanade is my hero.


My Fanfiction // My Journal
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:15   Link #30237
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
It was written by a girl too. So uh, what does that make me?
An honored member of the brotherhood for increasing the amount of girl-on-girl in the world for the brotherhood to enjoy.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:15   Link #30238
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
It was written by a girl too. So uh, what does that make me?
That just makes things more realistic since no man knows how to please a woman

*shot*
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:19   Link #30239
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
That just makes things more realistic since no man knows how to please a woman

*shot*
I know that this is true. *bricked*
__________________
Kanade is my hero.


My Fanfiction // My Journal
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 19:20   Link #30240
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
Probably not, because while it was meant to explore a dynamic between the two of them, it was also meant to be do just that.
Then I feel less guilty in admitting that by the time I reached the end of it, my brain had essentially melted into a useless puddle of goo.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.