AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-07, 13:13   Link #31201
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I wonder if someday a Nanoha game came out on the PS Vita, Sony will release a Spacial "Vita" edition of the system xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2014

...4 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 13:20   Link #31202
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I wonder if someday a Nanoha game came out on the PS Vita, Sony will release a Spacial "Vita" edition of the system xD
...I would buy it and sell my old one. God help me.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 13:22   Link #31203
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
I won't even be buying a PS Vita until they improve that god awful aesthetic design.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 14:33   Link #31204
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Red 1-30

Red 31

Red 32

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Red 33:
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 15:43   Link #31205
Shigan
Forever a Journey
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Close to the northpole
*stumbles in, spewing blood from an ulcer*

I really did try to write a short story this time. I failed. Damn you deathcurse, damn you for the plotbunnies.

Here's a teaser to my contribution for the Vivio x Hayate trend. This is something of an unofficial continuation to deathcurse's HayateVivio stories though I propell things a couple of years into the future. Reading You Never Lose By Loving, Lose By Holding Back and her ongoing Prerogative of the Brave by the original author might be a good idea.

Prelude

No matter how tall the mountain,
it cannot block out the sun
.

Spoiler for Not Today!:


I meant to write Vivio as an adult doing adult things with Hayate. Right now however, this is looking more like Saving Private Ryan. -_- Sigh.

Yeah, deathcurse made Vivio SWAT, so I upped her career a bit to something like Navy SEAL. xD
__________________
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 15:56   Link #31206
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
Not Today!
Ooooo. I like. DarkAndHeroic!Vivio.

Unfortunate that it's taken over your brain, but... I must admit to thinking it's to everyone else's gain.
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:02   Link #31207
Shigan
Forever a Journey
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Close to the northpole
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Ooooo. I like. DarkAndHeroic!Vivio.

Unfortunate that it's taken over your brain, but... I must admit to thinking it's to everyone else's gain.
It wasn't supposed to be dark! I tried to write a drama comedy thing but it seems I used up all that mana on Fate.

*dies of ulcer*
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:05   Link #31208
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Red 1-30

Red 31

Red 32

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Red 33:
"rides of the valkyrie" anyone?

oh nanya, when the final battle against ruby-eye begins... I feel like listening to "Ryuusei Lovers" by JAM project while reading the beatdown... or any rallying song made by JAM project that been used in the SRW games... XD
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:07   Link #31209
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
*stumbles in, spewing blood from an ulcer*

I really did try to write a short story this time. I failed. Damn you deathcurse, damn you for the plotbunnies.

Here's a teaser to my contribution for the Vivio x Hayate trend. This is something of an unofficial continuation to deathcurse's HayateVivio stories though I propell things a couple of years into the future. Reading You Never Lose By Loving, Lose By Holding Back and her ongoing Prerogative of the Brave by the original author might be a good idea.

Prelude

No matter how tall the mountain,
it cannot block out the sun
.

Spoiler for Not Today!:


I meant to write Vivio as an adult doing adult things with Hayate. Right now however, this is looking more like Saving Private Ryan. -_- Sigh.

Yeah, deathcurse made Vivio SWAT, so I upped her career a bit to something like Navy SEAL. xD
OMG !!!!

You have Vivio so Badass here . Very nice opening, it really introduces the setting without being boring and even adds to Vivio's characterization. I thought I had gone out of the way in making Vivio SWAT, but you definitely take the cake by making her a Navy SEAL-equivalent .

Vivio really feels like she's...happy, in a way. Like, she knows what she wants in life and is doing it, and so she feels fulfilled despite her troubles. I'm not sure where I got that from, but I really felt that way when I finished reading the story.

I'm interested to see where this all goes .
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:19   Link #31210
Shigan
Forever a Journey
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Close to the northpole
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
OMG !!!!

You have Vivio so Badass here . Very nice opening, it really introduces the setting without being boring and even adds to Vivio's characterization. I thought I had gone out of the way in making Vivio SWAT, but you definitely take the cake by making her a Navy SEAL-equivalent .

Vivio really feels like she's...happy, in a way. Like, she knows what she wants in life and is doing it, and so she feels fulfilled despite her troubles. I'm not sure where I got that from, but I really felt that way when I finished reading the story.

I'm interested to see where this all goes .
I'm glad you liked it. And well, I suppose she's happy where she is though the story isn't going to be all flowers and bunnies. I'm leaving those for you ^^;.

She does well as a badass doesn't she? =D That came strangely natural as I was writing. I'm almost tempted to write a fullblown warfare fic for this Vivio, with Hayate set as the field marshal for the campaign.

...I guess no one really cares about my fanfic induced ulcer...
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:21   Link #31211
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
...I guess no one really cares about my fanfic induced ulcer...
It's pretty simple around here. You provided fanfic, therefore we like you. Our interactions with you will pretty much boil down to that.

Are you alright?
__________________
Badass.
spawnofthejudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 17:35   Link #31212
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag View Post
Anyone know good Yunno centric fics? Yes, I kind of ship NanoXYunno (don't kill me please) and I'm having a hard time finding any fics at ff.net
Set the character filter on FF.net to Yuuno and you'll find stuff. Like Nanya says, I have a bunch of stuff but I won't say anything of their quality at the risk of sounding pretentious

I think I can safely say that of anyone in the fandom I've written the most fics involving Yuuno.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 17:39   Link #31213
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Set the character filter on FF.net to Yuuno and you'll find stuff. Like Nanya says, I have a bunch of stuff but I won't say anything of their quality at the risk of sounding pretentious

I think I can safely say that of anyone in the fandom I've written the most fics involving Yuuno.
And the one problem you have is not writing enough of him.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:03   Link #31214
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
It wasn't supposed to be dark! I tried to write a drama comedy thing but it seems I used up all that mana on Fate.

*dies of ulcer*
...wow. Is this going to be strictly drama, or will there actually be action in it?
__________________
Tiresias is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:27   Link #31215
Kaijo
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Doesn't seem to be as popular of a story, heh, but posted Whipped Part 3 to ff.net for those who are interested. :P

Edit: Well, that's stupid. Google has some link with ff.net, so there is a "Share +1" button at the top right of each fic chapter. But that makes the first line off kilter with the other lines if you center the first couple of lines (for fic name and chapter title). If someone figures out how to get rid of it, I'd like to know. But ff.net is ticking me off more and more each change...
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:51   Link #31216
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
You're just an ignorant fool who can't see how causing inconvience is an improvement!
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 19:40   Link #31217
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
*stumbles in, spewing blood from an ulcer*

I really did try to write a short story this time. I failed. Damn you deathcurse, damn you for the plotbunnies.

Here's a teaser to my contribution for the Vivio x Hayate trend. This is something of an unofficial continuation to deathcurse's HayateVivio stories though I propell things a couple of years into the future. Reading You Never Lose By Loving, Lose By Holding Back and her ongoing Prerogative of the Brave by the original author might be a good idea.

Prelude

No matter how tall the mountain,
it cannot block out the sun
.

Spoiler for Not Today!:


I meant to write Vivio as an adult doing adult things with Hayate. Right now however, this is looking more like Saving Private Ryan. -_- Sigh.

Yeah, deathcurse made Vivio SWAT, so I upped her career a bit to something like Navy SEAL. xD
I think I'm in love.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 21:16   Link #31218
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
*stumbles in, spewing blood from an ulcer*

I really did try to write a short story this time. I failed. Damn you deathcurse, damn you for the plotbunnies.

Here's a teaser to my contribution for the Vivio x Hayate trend. This is something of an unofficial continuation to deathcurse's HayateVivio stories though I propell things a couple of years into the future. Reading You Never Lose By Loving, Lose By Holding Back and her ongoing Prerogative of the Brave by the original author might be a good idea.

Prelude

No matter how tall the mountain,
it cannot block out the sun
.

Spoiler for Not Today!:


I meant to write Vivio as an adult doing adult things with Hayate. Right now however, this is looking more like Saving Private Ryan. -_- Sigh.

Yeah, deathcurse made Vivio SWAT, so I upped her career a bit to something like Navy SEAL. xD
Oooh, this I like. "Steel Queen" Vivio approves, too.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 21:18   Link #31219
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
This is not meant to be taken seriously.

Spoiler for PS Vita:


Spoiler for A/N:
Heh, that's a good one! does it mark me as a bad person that your reference to Satashi's fic was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the title to this short?

What is Kotaku, by the way?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 21:22   Link #31220
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Heh, that's a good one! does it mark me as a bad person that your reference to Satashi's fic was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the title to this short?

What is Kotaku, by the way?
This is Kotaku.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.