AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-29, 18:20   Link #35721
AngryDesu
Cleaner of Hell's Tokamak
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Ah... my first fictional contribution~

This is (sort of) a bit of crack inspired by a pic of Dieci in lingerie from the Nanoha pics thread. It's also sort-of part of a MGLN/B-Gata mixup involving perverted humor from... damn near everyone.

But the joke of this kind of stands alone.



* * * *


Admiral Chrono Harlaown was not really meant to be out here facing one of the terrorist cyborgs himself. He was meant to be sitting on the command deck of a dimensional vessel, not dodging cannonfire from a brown-haired girl that looked so damn familiar.

From the moment he had first seen her on intelligence recordings Chrono had been struck by the vague sense of familiarity this particular cyborg had. The problem was that he just couldn't work out why she seemed so familiar. At first he thought that, being a clone, she may have been related in some way to Amy. She had the right sort of build, if a bit taller, and she did indeed bear a passing resemblance to his wife.

Except that didn't feel right. She felt more familiar than that, as if he'd seen her before somewhere... but not in person. No. Now he thought about it he was sure he had seen her before. But where could it have...

No.

No way.

"Page one-oh-seven!" He yelled, pointing at the girl in shock. "The Royce Collection!"

The girl flinched back as if struck, her face turning red in an instant as she did.

"Chrono?" Hayate's confused voice echoed slightly in his mind as she, no doubt watching from her command position, sent him a telepathic communication. "You know this girl?" There was a pause. "And what does a lingerie line have to do with it?"

The admiral merely smirked slightly. "S2U, load and display stored data - Mercede's mail-order catalog, spring seventy-five. Page one-oh-seven."

As soon as the command was given a holographic screen opened up a little way in front of where Chrono stood. Upon it was a page from a catalog... specifically it was a page covered in women modeling a variety of lingerie that was on sale. Smirking the smug admiral simply pointed at one of the models - a model that was immediately recognizable as being the girl he was technically fighting.

Said girl was looking on in embarrassed horror.

"A... A lingerie model? One of our terrorists spends her time posing in underwear for a living?" Hayate's mental voice sounded incredulous before it immediately shifted into a suspicious tone. "And why exactly do you have a lingerie catalog loaded onto your device?"

"Are you kidding?" Chrono replied, both mentally and verbally. "These catalogs are the closest thing to porn I've been allowed to own ever since I got married! I have the girls in these practically memorized!"

Across the way the cyborg girl simply squeaked in horror.


* * * * * * * *


Poor Chrono. No porn for you.
And also - the idea of Numbers doing odd jobs to fund Jail's plans is amusing to me.

Hm... Now i'm imagining Cinque and Sein doing a magic act. Deep Diver would so make some impossible tricks possible...
AngryDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 18:29   Link #35722
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDesu View Post
Ah... my first fictional contribution~

This is (sort of) a bit of crack inspired by a pic of Dieci in lingerie from the Nanoha pics thread. It's also sort-of part of a MGLN/B-Gata mixup involving perverted humor from... damn near everyone.

But the joke of this kind of stands alone.



* * * *


Admiral Chrono Harlaown was not really meant to be out here facing one of the terrorist cyborgs himself. He was meant to be sitting on the command deck of a dimensional vessel, not dodging cannonfire from a brown-haired girl that looked so damn familiar.

From the moment he had first seen her on intelligence recordings Chrono had been struck by the vague sense of familiarity this particular cyborg had. The problem was that he just couldn't work out why she seemed so familiar. At first he thought that, being a clone, she may have been related in some way to Amy. She had the right sort of build, if a bit taller, and she did indeed bear a passing resemblance to his wife.

Except that didn't feel right. She felt more familiar than that, as if he'd seen her before somewhere... but not in person. No. Now he thought about it he was sure he had seen her before. But where could it have...

No.

No way.

"Page one-oh-seven!" He yelled, pointing at the girl in shock. "The Royce Collection!"

The girl flinched back as if struck, her face turning red in an instant as she did.

"Chrono?" Hayate's confused voice echoed slightly in his mind as she, no doubt watching from her command position, sent him a telepathic communication. "You know this girl?" There was a pause. "And what does a lingerie line have to do with it?"

The admiral merely smirked slightly. "S2U, load and display stored data - Mercede's mail-order catalog, spring seventy-five. Page one-oh-seven."

As soon as the command was given a holographic screen opened up a little way in front of where Chrono stood. Upon it was a page from a catalog... specifically it was a page covered in women modeling a variety of lingerie that was on sale. Smirking the smug admiral simply pointed at one of the models - a model that was immediately recognizable as being the girl he was technically fighting.

Said girl was looking on in embarrassed horror.

"A... A lingerie model? One of our terrorists spends her time posing in underwear for a living?" Hayate's mental voice sounded incredulous before it immediately shifted into a suspicious tone. "And why exactly do you have a lingerie catalog loaded onto your device?"

"Are you kidding?" Chrono replied, both mentally and verbally. "These catalogs are the closest thing to porn I've been allowed to own ever since I got married! I have the girls in these practically memorized!"

Across the way the cyborg girl simply squeaked in horror.


* * * * * * * *


Poor Chrono. No porn for you.
And also - the idea of Numbers doing odd jobs to fund Jail's plans is amusing to me.

Hm... Now i'm imagining Cinque and Sein doing a magic act. Deep Diver would so make some impossible tricks possible...
the only thing missing is Tre and Sette works as a comedian in a comedy bar....

__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 18:37   Link #35723
AngryDesu
Cleaner of Hell's Tokamak
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
the only thing missing is Tre and Sette works as a comedian in a comedy bar....

I was thinking Sette in a Maid Cafe actually. Acting all emotionless and telling people the blunt (and painful) truth.

For some reason the customers would love her for it. (Ayanami Rei style moe effect basically).

That said it could work with Otto and Deed instead... Otto as a butler, Deed as a maid.
AngryDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 18:39   Link #35724
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDesu View Post
I was thinking Sette in a Maid Cafe actually. Acting all emotionless and telling people the blunt (and painful) truth.
Now I'm imagining Sette being a maid in a desert cafe...
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 18:45   Link #35725
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Let's just hope she's wearing a sensible outfit...

...

Then again, with how tall Sette it, it wouldn't take much to get an upskirt shot of her.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 18:47   Link #35726
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
I'm sure nobody's complaining about it.... XD
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 19:20   Link #35727
Nagumo
Random Translator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Brunswick
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
the only thing missing is Tre and Sette works as a comedian in a comedy bar....

I was thinking Tre is working as a bartender or various part time jobs in the world of Durarara, but Shizuo's temper keeps on getting her fired from all of them because he often ends up working with her and causing problems which gets her involved, or at least partially blamed for them.
__________________
I do not like Kansai-ben, but I do like Hayate-chan!
Also, Canadian here, not actually Japanese.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 19:53   Link #35728
AngryDesu
Cleaner of Hell's Tokamak
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Ah, and this snip stands pretty alone as well so I'll inflict it on share it with you too.

In the far future of a far pervier Nanoha world...

B-gata style shenanigans ahoy!

Spoiler for DE-NIED:
AngryDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 20:06   Link #35729
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
StrikerS 1-70

StrikerS 71

StrikerS 72

StrikerS 73

StrikerS 74

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - StrikerS 75:
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 20:15   Link #35730
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
StrikerS 1-70

StrikerS 71

StrikerS 72

StrikerS 73

StrikerS 74

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - StrikerS 75:
Me: Now it's the perfect time to have those neutron jammers develop....

Odin: I wonder if there's anything else will go wrong with BOTH sides.

Val: I dunno... But Nanya... THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US ALL!!!
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 21:15   Link #35731
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brampton
Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDesu View Post
Ah, and this snip stands pretty alone as well so I'll inflict it on share it with you too.

In the far future of a far pervier Nanoha world...

B-gata style shenanigans ahoy!

Spoiler for DE-NIED:
Looks like Yuuno's Eros Deity has some work to do to help the guy recover. GO FORTH, HOLY FERRET!
__________________

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 22:50   Link #35732
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryDesu View Post
Ah, and this snip stands pretty alone as well so I'll inflict it on share it with you too.

In the far future of a far pervier Nanoha world...

B-gata style shenanigans ahoy!

Spoiler for DE-NIED:
Interesting, at least. Kind of funny.
__________________
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 23:27   Link #35733
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Yeah it was.... Yuuno was injured by Reactor Purge XD
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 23:58   Link #35734
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Fiery Pit of the Southwest
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Those were particularly enjoyable, AngryDesu. I really liked the latter of the two. Poor Nanoha, getting blocked by RH being overprotective and Yuuno suffering the consequences. I'd like to see more like this. =3

Alrighty people, its time. I promised a few days ago that I'd have an update for you and here it is.

Medieval Belka has gone through some rehashing and much needed revision all across the board. Major thanks to Kuroi Hadou. Who, through being generally very mean to me, has not only beta'd this, but also provided many ideas and helped immensely with the world building. I can say that without him, this would be a very poor piece of writing and I'd be dead in a literary ditch.

Spoiler for Medieval Belka Chapter 1: Meetings and Beginnings:
__________________
The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Last edited by Old_Iron; 2012-02-12 at 14:36.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 00:06   Link #35735
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Fiery Pit of the Southwest
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Medieval Belka
Chapter 1

Spoiler for Medieval Belka Chapter 2: First Blood:
__________________
The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 00:12   Link #35736
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Fiery Pit of the Southwest
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Medieval Belka
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Spoiler for Medieval Belka Chapter 3: Shelter:
__________________
The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Last edited by Old_Iron; 2012-01-30 at 12:57.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 00:14   Link #35737
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Fiery Pit of the Southwest
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
And the last chapter for the evening.

Medieval Belka
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Spoiler for Medieval Belka Chapter 4: Dawnleaf:
__________________
The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 01:19   Link #35738
Sunder the Gold
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
And this is why women generally didn't travel save with family or their own husbands.

But then, women also didn't tend to warriors.


So, the Black Wind isn't Fate, eh? Red herring. Perhaps it's actually...

Wait. Took his magical staff?

Yeah, that clinches it. The leader of the Black Wind is Nanoha.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 05:04   Link #35739
Craxuan
Crax
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MY
On deathcurse's latest chapter, I really could not think anything else other than 'Final chapter final chapter final chapter', so I'll refrain from reviewing in detail, unless someone thinks a full page of 'final chapter' is good...

As for Old_Iron's, I'd much rather you have the first three chapters as a single one because the content and detail are mostly the same and can be summed up as 'trio's one journey to Hayate'. Not to mention that it looks to be a very, very long story...

Ugh, I have to rid myself of this laziness somehow and write, write...
__________________
Craxuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-30, 10:39   Link #35740
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Split into two parts because of length:

Prerogative of the Brave

Spoiler for Prerogative of the Brave, Chapter 6 (part B):


Spoiler for Author's Note:
Wooooo!!! Have been waiting for this.

I thought the best part was how you played the tone of conversation during the concert. It was just dialogue but the succinctness reflects the lack of time to converse in an actual concert. I was also cringing for Vivio ;D Can totally empathize with her feeling miles and miles out of her league with the whole affair.

Shizuka and Arisa's talk really set the theme for this chapter, huh. I am glad there was some shock in there, which made Hayate ask what anyone should be asking themselves in that situation. Nice to see that she's more clued in by the end of the chapter

Also very glad you kept the line about getting pedophile points XD LOL!!

Oh, oh, one curious point: how on earth does one mistake Vivio for Hayate's daughter? :O :O
__________________
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.