AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-04, 16:59   Link #36501
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Uh.. hello.. I'm new to the forums here...

I saw that this is a discussion thread thing for Nanoha Fanfictions....and some crossovers were mentioned.. well.. I have 2 involving the Nanoha series on fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7562575/...e_Lyrical_Step
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8053321/..._the_Night_Sky

And.. uh.. dang it.. I'm too nervous to say anything else
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 17:57   Link #36502
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicNanohaFan2012 View Post
Uh.. hello.. I'm new to the forums here...

I saw that this is a discussion thread thing for Nanoha Fanfictions....and some crossovers were mentioned.. well.. I have 2 involving the Nanoha series on fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7562575/...e_Lyrical_Step
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8053321/..._the_Night_Sky

And.. uh.. dang it.. I'm too nervous to say anything else
Nanya-muse: FRESH MEAT! RAWR! *Insane, hungry look on her face*
DC-Muse: Oh great, now you scared the newbie.
Nanya-muse: *Blinks* I did what now?
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:00   Link #36503
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Nanya-muse: FRESH MEAT! RAWR! *Insane, hungry look on her face*
DC-Muse: Oh great, now you scared the newbie.
Nanya-muse: *Blinks* I did what now?
Eep! *hides* Don't eat me. I taste bad! I come in peace.. uh... promoting fanfic for possible discussion thingy
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:29   Link #36504
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicNanohaFan2012 View Post
Eep! *hides* Don't eat me. I taste bad! I come in peace.. uh... promoting fanfic for possible discussion thingy
Don't worry, my muse goes insane on everyone.

Just hide your muse, mine is known for eating other people's muses.

DC-muse: That's NOT what she does to ME!
Nanya-muse: Oh, you like it too!
DC-Muse: GAH! Not in front of everyone!
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:32   Link #36505
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Fiery Pit of the Southwest
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Welcome to the forums, we have stories, muses, authors, and Nanya. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't worry about being eaten. Its his way of saying hello. =3
__________________
The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:34   Link #36506
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Don't worry, my muse goes insane on everyone.

Just hide your muse, mine is known for eating other people's muses.

DC-muse: That's NOT what she does to ME!
Nanya-muse: Oh, you like it too!
DC-Muse: GAH! Not in front of everyone!
Okay, well, I was hoping to talk about this fanfic that I've had up since uh... November 2011.. first one I'm almost done with the StrikerS arc.. my newest story I'm changing up the A's storyline a bit.. hoping i did a decent job on the,
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 18:35   Link #36507
GaelicDragon
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: State of Deseret, Southern providence
Send a message via AIM to GaelicDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicNanohaFan2012 View Post
Eep! *hides* Don't eat me. I taste bad! I come in peace.. uh... promoting fanfic for possible discussion thingy
About the only issue that I can see is you should have warned about the Crossover with Sonic X (yeah, that was easy to figure out quickly).

Only Sonic cartoon I watched was the original (and played only the first two games), so some of the references went over my head.

And thanks alot, I now have "Fastest thing alive" playing in my head.

Well, outside of a few things that pertain to only me...welcome to AnimeSuki. Please make sure to feed the other muses (Nanya likes them plump) and don't be afraid to ask for help or to give a suggestion.

Last edited by GaelicDragon; 2012-06-04 at 19:12.
GaelicDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:02   Link #36508
Lycodrake
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Nanya, what have I said about eating muses?
Oh, right, nothing. XP
Just don't go after mine and we shouldn't have a problem.

That being said, welcome SonicNanohaFan2012. Try not to step on Nanya's labcoat.
Lycodrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:39   Link #36509
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
Sonic crossovers? Oh my.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 19:45   Link #36510
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaelicDragon View Post
About the only issue that I can see is you should have warned about the Crossover with Sonic X (yeah, that was easy to figure out quickly).

Only Sonic cartoon I watched was the original (and played only the first two games), so some of the references went over my head.

And thanks alot, I now have "Fastest thing alive" playing in my head.

Well, outside of a few things that pertain to only me...welcome to AnimeSuki. Please make sure to feed the other muses (Nanya likes them plump) and don't be afraid to ask for help or to give a suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
Nanya, what have I said about eating muses?
Oh, right, nothing. XP
Just don't go after mine and we shouldn't have a problem.

That being said, welcome SonicNanohaFan2012. Try not to step on Nanya's labcoat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Welcome to the forums, we have stories, muses, authors, and Nanya. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't worry about being eaten. Its his way of saying hello. =3
To all.. Thanks for the welcome.. I'll try and stay clear of the lab coat.. last thing I want is to be under the crosshairs of some Divine Flame Buster thingy..
Well I cleared it up in my story notes but I pretty much on the first story had some of the Sonic characters on Mid-Childa.. and they team up with Riot Force 6.. Well kinda.. first few chapters took place 4 years prior to the actual start of Riot Force 6..
Second story I mixed it up by having the Book of Darkness defense program retconned due to interference at the christmas eve rooftop incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Sonic crossovers? Oh my.
What? I'd like to think mine are some of the better written of those kind

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-06-04 at 22:42. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 20:45   Link #36511
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Sonic in the Yagami family xD!? Wow! Somehow this seems pretty entertaining, weh i finish the semester in a couple of weeks i'll give it a good watch xD

I haven't watched Sonic X properly but i had played some of the games so i hope toc atch up with the Sonic elements in your fic. Wonder if the Chaos emeralds will land in Uminari xD!

By the way, welcome to the forums xD!
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 21:13   Link #36512
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Sonic in the Yagami family xD!? Wow! Somehow this seems pretty entertaining, weh i finish the semester in a couple of weeks i'll give it a good watch xD

I haven't watched Sonic X properly but i had played some of the games so i hope toc atch up with the Sonic elements in your fic. Wonder if the Chaos emeralds will land in Uminari xD!

By the way, welcome to the forums xD!
Thank you.. Yeah I figure why not put someone as "Innocent" (Compared to Hayate) like Sonic in with the Yagami residence.. just to see how entertaining it can get
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 23:41   Link #36513
Justin_Brett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Canada, Sault Ste. Marie
The words 'Sonic' and 'crossover' still don't really inspire confidence, especially when you selected the other series at such random. And when you pick Sonic X of all things to do it with.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 23:48   Link #36514
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I think is a bit unusual and as such, interesting xD

I'm aware we must be able to strech our suspension of disbelief a bit in regards to an antropomorphic talking hedgehog sharing space with the Nanoha cast but i think it can be instrument for some crazy awesome stuff. Wonder if someone else will follow Sonic like Knuckles or Shadow xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:03   Link #36515
SonicNanohaFan2012
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I think is a bit unusual and as such, interesting xD

I'm aware we must be able to strech our suspension of disbelief a bit in regards to an antropomorphic talking hedgehog sharing space with the Nanoha cast but i think it can be instrument for some crazy awesome stuff. Wonder if someone else will follow Sonic like Knuckles or Shadow xD
Well let's see in Night Sky, Hayate uses him as a plush doll at the hospital to avoid suspicion and considering the series full of magic, talking animal familiars.. Sonic and the cast'll fit in just fine... kinda... Knuckles should not tick off Nanoha otherwise he's gonna be on the wrong side of the Divine Buster
SonicNanohaFan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 00:18   Link #36516
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
If you ever do a StrikerS fic it'll be amusing to see Jail Scaglietty meet with Dr. Eggman xD
__________________
May 29 2010-2015

...5 yeargo, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 01:09   Link #36517
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 28
Amusing hell, that'd be terrifying. The scale on which Dr. Robotnik does things, combined with Jail's own mania... that'd be a frightening combination.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 01:13   Link #36518
ZeroIchiNi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
I can see Quattro driving one of Eggman's Giant Robot and laughing insanely
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 01:18   Link #36519
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 28
... oh god. Now I can't get that image out of my head. ._.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 04:46   Link #36520
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: I do not remember
Suddenly a lot more people post something

Anyway, here's the newest chapter.
Spoiler for Left alone, abandoned by love Chapter 6:
__________________
Auxilism
オークシリスム
3rd Yuri Division
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.