AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2008-05-07, 14:51   Link #4081
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkriku View Post
*click* tries to ignore certain banners, *reads.*

I've got to say the people who comment on 4chan about Satashi's fanfics are very aggrivatiing....
args. No offence to the people's opinions, but if they have time to flame other's fanfics, why don't THEY try writing better.
And Satashi writes one of the best Nanoha fics out there.
but hey, it doesn't seem to matter what i say, cause they'll continue to flame, so whatever.

sorry if i sounded mean, i'm just having a bad day cause i failed my math test.
That's just how the internet is. They're just abusing the veil of anonymity that boards like 4chan provides. Thus they can be as big of an *** with no repercussions. A sad thing, really.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 15:23   Link #4082
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
I don't mind 'channers. I ignore most of them, as they are generally insulting people.

The ones there that give honest advice are meant to be taken seriously. They don't have to worry about anything against them for it. Those people are ones that I really consider.

The ones that just insult and flame. Meh. They have a right to be an idiot.

"Root through the weeds to find the flowers."

Anyway, offtopic is offtopic. I'm gonna try and post Dream Wing chapter one tonight if at all possible.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 21:15   Link #4083
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Nothin' much to comment on... it's a pretty quiet day. But when I was looking at the comics Kereko posted on the image board I came up with this.

Spoiler for CHOOSE:

Spoiler for about the above:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-07, 21:44   Link #4084
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Even though I said I was gonna take a break from WoW, my guild called me in to heal for them sicne they're short......so no Dream Wing tonight.

Teaser?

no :P
Old 2008-05-07, 21:49   Link #4085
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Even though I said I was gonna take a break from WoW, my guild called me in to heal for them sicne they're short......so no Dream Wing tonight.

Teaser?

no :P
Some how... the lack of a teaser... is more of a teaser then an actual teaser would be.
Old 2008-05-08, 00:03   Link #4086
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Some how... the lack of a teaser... is more of a teaser then an actual teaser would be.
Just for you
Spoiler for teaser? :p:

I got some really good advice from 4chan, and am going to try and incorporate it into Dream Wing. I hope it'll work out alright. (and I'm laughing a lot at the responses some of them say )
Old 2008-05-08, 00:08   Link #4087
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 32
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for Salazar de la Huerta:

Spoiler for Salazar Aspect:
Old 2008-05-08, 02:32   Link #4088
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Hello thread!! First off, I want to say hi to Satashi!!! I'm the one who posted the drinking game over at 4chan btw. (i decided to register anyway hehe) It's nice to know that you found some good advice amidst the obscene words and rage. Hope some of mine helped.

short introduction so as not to be rude:
I'm an avid fanfic reader (I am of the Shiznat fandom). uh yeah...

One day in February (IIRC) I read Saved by the Bell..then another Satashi fic..then another..then I got directed to this thread.. I became a fan.. then I read other nice fics from some of the authors here..and I have been lurking ever since, religiously checking for updates and new stories. And yeah, that's pretty much it..

uhm.. I'm not a writer.. I just love to read. I hope that's ok with everyone.. even though I can't contribute and whatnot, I mean.

The latest thread on 4chan gave me the needed push to register here so..yeah here I am. I'm looking forward to your works everyone!! Banzai!!!

(wooooh this is my first post ever LOL)
Old 2008-05-08, 02:40   Link #4089
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
Hello thread!! First off, I want to say hi to Satashi!!! I'm the one who posted the drinking game over at 4chan btw. (i decided to register anyway hehe) It's nice to know that you found some good advice amidst the obscene words and rage. Hope some of mine helped.

One day in February (IIRC) I read Saved by the Bell..then another Satashi fic..then another..then I got directed to this thread.. I became a fan.. then I read other nice fics from some of the authors here..and I have been lurking ever since, religiously checking for updates and new stories. And yeah, that's pretty much it..

uhm.. I'm not a writer.. I just love to read. I hope that's ok with everyone.. even though I can't contribute and whatnot, I mean.

The latest thread on 4chan gave me the needed push to register here so..yeah here I am. I'm looking forward to your works everyone!! Banzai!!!

Well then, let me be the first to welcome you. Welcome to Animesuki Nanoha Fanfiction thread :3

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and enjoy our works that we regularly post there.

Oh and if you're looking for additional things to read, the link in the bottom of my signature leads to my personal collection of works that I've written to date :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 02:50   Link #4090
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

thanks for the welcome ghazghkull!!

i hope to enjoy my stay here too!!

*gets out of 4chan and reads fanfics*
Old 2008-05-08, 03:20   Link #4091
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Just for you

I got some really good advice from 4chan, and am going to try and incorporate it into Dream Wing. I hope it'll work out alright. (and I'm laughing a lot at the responses some of them say )
Yay Zafira! Can't wait to see dream wing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Chapter 32
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for Salazar de la Huerta:

Spoiler for Salazar Aspect:
Go Karil! She was awesome! You tricked me again I thought Karil really was going to be eaten. Wow, EvilRick! You are on Chapter 32. That's a lot. You know, how do you get the crazy/scary ideas for slaves and what they look like?

EDIT!
Welcome to the thread WanWan. Yeah I'm not a writer either. I just read...a lot.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 03:27   Link #4092
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
EDIT!
Page Claim for Dream Wing!
Oh and welcome to the thread WanWan. Yeah I'm not a writer either. I just read...a lot.
LOL FAIL!! You were 10 posts too early for the page claim :3

Think of it this way, it's every 20 posts, and it's always an even number in the 10's place. So wait until you know your post is going to be number XX01, XX21, XX41, XX61, or XX81, then make the claim :3

Otherwise, YOU FAIL! :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 03:29   Link #4093
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL FAIL!! You were 10 posts too early for the page claim :3

Think of it this way, it's every 20 posts, and it's always an even number in the 10's place. So wait until you know your post is going to be number XX01, XX21, XX41, XX61, or XX81, then make the claim :3

Otherwise, YOU FAIL! :3
NOOOOOOOO! ok I'm going to go change it. I was close...kind of.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 03:33   Link #4094
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Welcome to the thread wanwan1203 In pague 1 you will find links to most of the fics here

@marksellus: I'm glad you are enjoying Vatican Knights, wow Chapter 32, I can't belive I'malredy in chapter 32

Abou your question,I will go a bit out of Topic

Spoiler for Out of topic:
Old 2008-05-08, 06:12   Link #4095
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Just for you
And a teaser involving Zafira is the most teaserish teaser that ever teased teasingly.

Quote:

Welcome former lurker. I think a lot of us used to lurk before we joined. I know I did And don't worry 'bout the not writing thing.
Old 2008-05-08, 06:39   Link #4096
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Thanks for the welcome markesellus, Evil Rick, and TheShinySword!

Yeah I kinda noticed that too.. Satashi pulls most of the former lurkers from their hiding places, no?

*imagines lurkers dressed in mouse outfits being chased out of their mouse holes by an imaginary entity bearing a canister marked "Satashi".. and a warning on the label "Caution: Contains Satashi fics and lots of NanoFate fluff. Also contains deadly dose of Vivio."*

*lurkers screaming in the background. "EEeekkk!!! NOOooOooo~~ must. resist... arrrr!!!~~~"* Failed.

eh.. oO;;

that's how i felt..
Old 2008-05-08, 06:53   Link #4097
Advent000

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome markesellus, Evil Rick, and TheShinySword!

Yeah I kinda noticed that too.. Satashi pulls most of the former lurkers from their hiding places, no?

*imagines lurkers dressed in mouse outfits being chased out of their mouse holes by an imaginary entity bearing a canister marked "Satashi".. and a warning on the label "Caution: Contains Satashi fics and lots of NanoFate fluff. Also contains deadly dose of Vivio."*

*lurkers screaming in the background. "EEeekkk!!! NOOooOooo~~ must. resist... arrrr!!!~~~"* Failed.

eh.. oO;;

that's how i felt..
I like the imagery
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-08, 07:21   Link #4098
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

XD welcome glad to have you around, always great for new friends to appear.

.......so I'm a spray can now? T_T

Going to shoot for Dream Wing to be done tonight since last night didn't work out. There will be a small pause from the time of completion to the time of posting 'cause I'm going to make a small guide on the Otome characters.
Old 2008-05-08, 07:49   Link #4099
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Uhm.. ano.. Well.. Since we still have a problem figuring out your gender.. and using the "his/her" can be taxing sometimes.. hmm.. er.. aha!

Now you can be known as "it"!! less letters to type for the pronoun.. a spray can.. is an it... right?.. so.. oO;;

*hides under ridiculous amount of blankets* i'm just kidding, don't kill me please?

i say the small Otome guide would be very helpful, and i will not mind the additional wait.

i'm very very excited.
Old 2008-05-08, 07:51   Link #4100
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Huh? Does that mean I'll be killed too, since I like to call people I'm not sure of the gender, 'it'? And this spray can nickname is amusing...

Satashi brings more and more people to this thread huh...=D

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha