AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-23, 13:00   Link #501
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Satashi's Mini Story

More Nanoha X Fate. I wasn't a shipper when I started with StrikerS (Subaru FTW!) but now I have been converted to Legion... We are many, after all, and its nice fluff. Always a good thing
Glad you like N/F now lol And for the record, I'm not with the legion

Also, there is an edit button you can use keep from posting 4 times in a row

@Thread: Af ew things here caught my eye, I'll read up on them ASAP

Right now, though, someone PM'd me a challenge that I'm going to do on my lunch break.... they said they didn't think I could do it (which is only a way of trying to taunt me into doing it) but I see it as rather a challenge to myself since I've never done it before.

Challenge: Write a short lemon using Nanoha and Fate with Nanoha being aggressive and perverted.

It will be avaialbe via PM only if anyone wants to read. Also, to the person who challenged, hope you don't mind if I make this lemon funny as hell too

edit: PAGE CLAIM!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:20   Link #502
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
FieryAeon and Tormenk were right in picking you! I loved how they interacted and reading Yuuno's reflections! The insert from my fic got me surprised though. Thanks for doing it!

I've never actually done a 'commission' before so I was rather surprised by it myself. Never say myself as THAT good of a writer so I really tried to make this one flow right.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:22   Link #503
SpaceBrotha
Wild card
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Finland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
wow...I go to bed and this is what I get....the basically a whole new page of confusion...
Welcome to animesuki

@Satashi:
Can't top you, no matter how i try
__________________
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:24   Link #504
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Glad you like N/F now lol And for the record, I'm not with the legion

Also, there is an edit button you can use keep from posting 4 times in a row

@Thread: Af ew things here caught my eye, I'll read up on them ASAP

Right now, though, someone PM'd me a challenge that I'm going to do on my lunch break.... they said they didn't think I could do it (which is only a way of trying to taunt me into doing it) but I see it as rather a challenge to myself since I've never done it before.

Challenge: Write a short lemon using Nanoha and Fate with Nanoha being aggressive and perverted.

It will be avaialbe via PM only if anyone wants to read. Also, to the person who challenged, hope you don't mind if I make this lemon funny as hell too

edit: PAGE CLAIM!
say, when you have finished it
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 13:31   Link #505
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Glad you like N/F now lol And for the record, I'm not with the legion

Also, there is an edit button you can use keep from posting 4 times in a row

@Thread: Af ew things here caught my eye, I'll read up on them ASAP

Right now, though, someone PM'd me a challenge that I'm going to do on my lunch break.... they said they didn't think I could do it (which is only a way of trying to taunt me into doing it) but I see it as rather a challenge to myself since I've never done it before.

Challenge: Write a short lemon using Nanoha and Fate with Nanoha being aggressive and perverted.

It will be avaialbe via PM only if anyone wants to read. Also, to the person who challenged, hope you don't mind if I make this lemon funny as hell too

edit: PAGE CLAIM!
Wut? you should make it public...

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:06   Link #506
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
It can't be "public" as Satashi-sama will get in trouble for posting it publicly as it count as pornographic material. PMs are fair game though since they ARE private and all.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:16   Link #507
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
It can't be "public" as Satashi-sama will get in trouble for posting it publicly as it count as pornographic material. PMs are fair game though since they ARE private and all.
LOL
How words are suppsed to be pornographic?

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry, but that's hilarious

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:18   Link #508
SpaceBrotha
Wild card
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Finland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
LOL
How words are suppsed to be pornographic?

XDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry, but that's hilarious

Saludos, Haru
Ascii art

With words... now there's a bloody mystery for ya
__________________
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:22   Link #509
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Just quoting the rules... In different wording :P
Quote:
No sexually explicit material. Yes, this goes for text format as well.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:25   Link #510
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
PM is good enough for me
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:29   Link #511
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Just quoting the rules... In different wording :P
Oh well...

Then just post a link to an external site as usual and that's all (ff.net or just upload a file to another random site)

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:31   Link #512
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Oh well...

Then just post a link to an external site as usual and that's all (ff.net or just upload a file to another random site)

Saludos, Haru
you can't link to sexual material either.

Done. If you want it PM me.

Warning: not my normal romantic style. not my normal writing. was done quickly. Did the challenge requested. Not my personal style. If you want, send a message.

as to why not make it "public", I only want tastefully done lemons to be romantic posted.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:36   Link #513
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
you can't link to sexual material either.
Yeah, we can, you're doing it here, and we do it often in image thread as well

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 14:49   Link #514
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Yeah, we can, you're doing it here, and we do it often in image thread as well

Saludos, Haru
hm, I think, here goes: Link is Link

but I can be wrong also
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 15:53   Link #515
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Yeah, we can, you're doing it here, and we do it often in image thread as well

Saludos, Haru
And you'll notice how anything above 'fanservice level' is usually deleted. I also recall one time someone posted a link to a Lemon before, which also got deleted.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:07   Link #516
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And you'll notice how anything above 'fanservice level' is usually deleted. I also recall one time someone posted a link to a Lemon before, which also got deleted.
well this is offtopic so I'll end it with what Skyfall told me:

Linking to a STORY that has sexual material in a chapter is okay.
Linking to the CHAPTER that has said material is not okay.

so no direct linking to material is allowed.

Okay, now back ON topic (yay shift key!)

Challenge to everyone here.

If you are a fanfic writer, I challenge to you do a 500 word minimal, 1,000 word maximal fanfic about anthing. Examples:

(character) x (character)'s first kiss
(character) x (character) asking on a date
(character) x (character) in any moment (romantic, normal, or agruing. anything)

If you are not a fanfic writer, then challenge is 250 word minimal, 500 word maximal story on anything at all as well.

If you do said challenge, then I will do a request from you as well about anything. Lemon, romance, action, argument, kissing, feeling, petting, loving, anything.

Why? I'd like to see more interaction here and I don't have time to do daily 3,000 word lyrical days right now lol.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:17   Link #517
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Speaking of which, I have been planning to do a dating sim with Nanoha as the main character as soon as the deadlines pass. I need the practice, as I hardly ever write romance. Drama, I can shake out of my wrist. Action, not even remotely a problem. But romance tends to have me scratch my head, even hough I've been told I'm not that bad at it. The only little snake luring in the grass (and people are going to kill me for this) is that Fate will most likely be absent. Reason? I believe we have Satashi to handle the NxF side of things. So who else will be available 'target material'? Every, and I do mean every, CC that makes an apearance.

Interest rates for such a project?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:19   Link #518
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 24
Hmmmm... A challenge!? Well I've never been challenged before... (Requested a few times... I think I still have a request I haven't done in fact...)

Sounds interesting though. Maybe it'll be good practice for School of Lyrical Which I've made some progress on actually. Think it might be done by this week.

I am curious of this lemon.

EDIT:
@Keroko: Hmmm without Fate around that does eliminate the most obvious choice (Which really in a by vote dating sim you really need to take into account... With her around us crazy NxF'ers will be all over ) Though also with Fate absent... That would be a total AU work?
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:20   Link #519
SpaceBrotha
Wild card
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Finland
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Challenge to everyone here.

If you are a fanfic writer, I challenge to you do a 500 word minimal, 1,000 word maximal fanfic about anthing. Examples:

(character) x (character)'s first kiss
(character) x (character) asking on a date
(character) x (character) in any moment (romantic, normal, or agruing. anything)

If you are not a fanfic writer, then challenge is 250 word minimal, 500 word maximal story on anything at all as well.

If you do said challenge, then I will do a request from you as well about anything. Lemon, romance, action, argument, kissing, feeling, petting, loving, anything.

Why? I'd like to see more interaction here and I don't have time to do daily 3,000 word lyrical days right now lol.
haha, i DARE anyone to write yuunoxvita first kiss
__________________
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 16:33   Link #520
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
@Keroko: Hmmm without Fate around that does eliminate the most obvious choice (Which really in a by vote dating sim you really need to take into account... With her around us crazy NxF'ers will be all over ) Though also with Fate absent... That would be a total AU work?
Actually, that's pretty much the reason why I don't want to include Fate. I mean, where is the fun in writing a Dating Sim story if we already know the outcome? By removing Fate from the equotation, we get to see what the general opinion in this read is whom Nanoha should be paired with if Fate wasn't there.

And remember, I will write anything. Hetero, yuri, yaoi, loli, no moral compas for me to hold me back.

As for an AU work... that does seem the most likely case scenario, although I also have the opening of Fate returning to Enforcer duty after StrikerS, which means I can use her duties as an excuse for prolonged absence (long-term undercover mission, for example). But an AU high-school setting would have the oportunity of allowing Nanoha to know nobody.

Tell you what, that'll be the first vote. I have scenarios in mind for both ideas, so which will it be? Post StrikerS? Or High-School AU?
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.