AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2008-06-25, 21:22   Link #6701
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
So we have Outer Cadia Zwei and Slaanesh now?
I somehow turned into Khorne, Nighty got Teeztch for his mindblowing crack. We never found Nurgle.
Old 2008-06-25, 22:31   Link #6702
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
Hey all.

Just finished doing this chapter. I would say its steamier than the last. Although thats my thoughts as it felt like it as i wrote it XD I will probably end the fic with this chapter unless theres an appeal for more as i like the ending. But going with the interactive fan fiction tag i figured i would leave the option open!

enjoy!
Nice, nice! Revenge can be so fulfilling (Signum seems to be really enjoying it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
FotR Chapter 2 - "Defeat"
Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Reapers are awesome. The Belkan troops got pwned good.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 22:57   Link #6703
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
FotR Chapter 2 - "Defeat"
Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Slashed in two O.o! That got to hurt >.<!

Mmm... exactly how tall are the reapers?
Old 2008-06-26, 04:53   Link #6704
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

And here is the promised final segment of my now completed fanfiction Transitions with a little NSFW-ness. Just a little. Anyway, I set out originally to fill the gap between A's and StrikerS in such a way Nanoha and Fate stopped edging around the issue of their relationship, in a manner that would fit with the overall official continuity, and I quite like how things turned out - consider absolutely nil planning went into the story, and it was written impulsively on and off while listening to the fantastically inspirational (for me at least ) music genre of Drum and Bass. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it - and I would like to truly thank everyone who has read - and I'm especially grateful to those that commented - you kept me going. Judging from how this first one went, you can bet I won't be able to stay away from a word processor, nor avoid jotting NanoFate centric fiction ideas on a notepad in the middle of the night (it's quite interesting to decipher once you are fully awake) for very long. But first I believe I should give back to the fanfic community by commenting on other's works.

Transitions: End

Spoiler for Part V: End. Semi-NSFW:

Oh, and as it turns out, I do infact have a FF.net account - someone got the username 'Preston' so I had to go with 'CPreston'. Cleric... nya~. Here's the entire story on FF.net. Any and all updates and edits will happen there - but my new work will be seen here, in this thread, first.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 05:55   Link #6705
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

@ Evil_Rick: According to their profile, they are taller than 2 meters but not by much. Just taller than an average human.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 09:43   Link #6706
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory Send a message via Skype™ to nictory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
And here is the promised final segment of my now completed fanfiction Transitions with a little NSFW-ness. Just a little. Anyway, I set out originally to fill the gap between A's and StrikerS in such a way Nanoha and Fate stopped edging around the issue of their relationship, in a manner that would fit with the overall official continuity, and I quite like how things turned out - consider absolutely nil planning went into the story, and it was written impulsively on and off while listening to the fantastically inspirational (for me at least ) music genre of Drum and Bass. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it - and I would like to truly thank everyone who has read - and I'm especially grateful to those that commented - you kept me going. Judging from how this first one went, you can bet I won't be able to stay away from a word processor, nor avoid jotting NanoFate centric fiction ideas on a notepad in the middle of the night (it's quite interesting to decipher once you are fully awake) for very long. But first I believe I should give back to the fanfic community by commenting on other's works.

Oh, and as it turns out, I do infact have a FF.net account - someone got the username 'Preston' so I had to go with 'CPreston'. Cleric... nya~. Here's the entire story on FF.net. Any and all updates and edits will happen there - but my new work will be seen here, in this thread, first.
This was a good story Preston. Maybe you can do a lemon continuation on it? *ruuuuuuuuns*

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:08   Link #6707
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nictory View Post
This was a good story Preston. Maybe you can do a lemon continuation on it? *ruuuuuuuuns*
+1 ! *runs too*
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:32   Link #6708
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:

I want to start stating my opinions about this fic by being sincere: When I read the first part I had doubts about the story and all, thinking at first that it would just be a 'Fate confesses to Nanoha and so on' then the plot would go in two possible direction, either lovelove!NanoFate or angst!Fate. Not wanting to judge the story by its cover, I kept reading as new parts came out (although I never felt as if there was much to comment on each individual part), reading in hopes that something would appear that would change my initial thoughts about it.

After reading the fifth part and skimming through the whole story on FF.net, I think I've finally found something to comment about it, although a very subjective comment. The story feels very complete, although I've come to realize that there is no jaw dropping world-saving action, fall of the chair laughing scenes, over teary drama, stereotypical villains that everybody wants to see dead, [...], not even a facepalm session, it was simply... a story. It has a clear goal in mind and follows it entirely, without straying through other random ideas or plot devices, everything being in a right quantity. That being said, I found that very realistic and liked the way it doesn't go through unnecessary details to reach its end. (am I making any sense here? ) Although it went in the direction I was somewhat hoping it not to go, going like that is what actually made it so likeable. The non addition of anything actually perverted at the end made the story even more likeable. The last line was a great way to finish the fic.

It left me with a smile at the end, and for that I certainly don't regret reading it.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:38   Link #6709
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:

*pumps fist into the air!* YES! Reverse psychology works. Fluffy Ending! *Cackles Madly*

*cough* ahem, anyway. Really nice end to the story. Lots of little perks that really made me smile. Fates yuri manga addiction and Nanoha's investigation of her brothers magazines. XD

I could easily see how this heads into strikers. With Fates lack of pajamas etc XD really good fic all in all.

Continuation for embarrassing Lindy motherly moment in the morning XD

Lindy: "Ohio Fate-cha..... Ara-Ara whats this?"
*Fate sits up in bed abruptly*
Fate: "Okaa-san its not what it-"
Lindy: "No Pajamas Fate?"
*Blush*
*Nanoha pulls Fate back down*
Nanoha: "My pillow is not allowed to move until i let it"
*Nanoha cuddles into Fate*
Lindy: "I'll come back later Fate, try to keep the noise down"
Fate: "Mouuuuuuuu!"

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirika-chan View Post
+1 ! *runs too*
+42

*Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuns, catches up with Nictory and Kirikia*

Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:07   Link #6710
Alouscrie

Been in a bit of a funk lately, so in the spirit of Angst Thursday, here's a teaser for the new chapter of Scars of Fate, in which new characters are introduced, and important plot points will be revealed. Lemme know thoughts and comments for this part or whatever's been written so far--your feedback means a lot to me, and would help lift my mood and get me motivated.

Spoiler for Scars ch 2 tease:

Hoping to get the whole chapter up on FF.net fridayish, as soon as I get a spot of free time. Reviews are love!
Alouscrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:24   Link #6711
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

I got a moment online and I thought I ought to reply to the feedback - which, uh, is wow, and thanks much!

Quote:
Maybe you can do a lemon continuation on it? *ruuuuuuuuns*
Hmm... if evil mode and writing time coincide with just the right D&B track... maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirika-chan View Post
+1 ! *runs too*
Quote:
+42

*Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuns, catches up with Nictory and Kirikia*
Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
(long post )
Thank you for the sincere and in-depth comment. I appreciate all feedback, and this was particularly constructive. I knew all were certainly not into NanoFate, and I'm glad you didn't dislike it too much for my choice of theme.

Quote:
(long post )
Ya, reverse psychology rules as a plot device. And I like your continuation!
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 12:38   Link #6712
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Have a short about NanoFate having just a casual night time conversation :3 that's it, just casual fun ^^

Spoiler for Casual Night is Casual:

Spoiler for Where did that come from?:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 13:01   Link #6713
Advent000

Quote:

Well written, and enjoyable, I thought that Fate was going to be rejected by the way you ended the last chapter and began this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alouscrie View Post
Been in a bit of a funk lately, so in the spirit of Angst Thursday, here's a teaser for the new chapter of Scars of Fate, in which new characters are introduced, and important plot points will be revealed. Lemme know thoughts and comments for this part or whatever's been written so far--your feedback means a lot to me, and would help lift my mood and get me motivated.

Spoiler for Scars ch 2 tease:

Hoping to get the whole chapter up on FF.net fridayish, as soon as I get a spot of free time. Reviews are love!
Looking forward to the whole chapter, but where's the first chapter?
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:12   Link #6714
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
Looking forward to the whole chapter, but where's the first chapter?
I think it's this fiction

scars on ff.net
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 14:55   Link #6715
Advent000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
I think it's this fiction

scars on ff.net
Thanks a lot,
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 15:43   Link #6716
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Anyone up to doing some odd pairings to spice things up and make us laugh?

Spoiler for Clickin' in the Kitchen:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 15:57   Link #6717
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post

HAHA My god not laughed that hard in a while. Nice!
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:05   Link #6718
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Nice

Reminds me that I should try to finish that Vita short I started... in February =-=
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:08   Link #6719
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Reminds me that I should try to finish that Vita short I started... in February =-=
*Taps foot*
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:09   Link #6720
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:

*laughs up a lung*

EDIT
page claim for anthropomor-FICS

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha