AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-15, 15:06   Link #7301
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Idea stolen from AtomicoX's genius and made for Preston's pleasure.
Edit: Page claimed for the Syn Bandwagon Song!
Good length, good text and good pics xD. That clown scared me ;_;.
__________________

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:07   Link #7302
Dusk_
Forever Fallen
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Send a message via MSN to Dusk_
BAAAAAACKLOOOOOOG

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do . Not like I have the time now though...

Anyway, Reinforce is here (I ended up writing this out during a class I probably should have been paying attention in). To be honest, I couldn't think of much for Rein except that she's adorable. Then again, what's wrong with that?

Spoiler for This happiness:
Dusk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:08   Link #7303
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Idea stolen from AtomicoX's genius and made for Preston's pleasure.

Spoiler for Video:


Edit: Page claimed for the Syn Bandwagon Song!
I acquired the film once again. I intend to watch it this evening, and then I shall begin writing tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Good length, good text and good pics xD. That clown scared me ;_;.
That isn't just any clown; that is Pennywise the clown, and a clown with pointed teeth and the ability to spawn wherever it wants, at that. Oh, and it wants to kill you.
__________________
»PRESTØN³

Um... signature image in progress.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:12   Link #7304
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
:
That isn't just any clown; that is Pennywise the clown, and a clown with pointed teeth and the ability to spawn wherever it wants, at that. Oh, and it wants to kill you.
Nanoha: * sitting up in bed, hugging her knees, while staring with wide eyes.* can't sleep... clown'll eat me.... can't sleep... clown'll eat me...

Fate:*pulls covers over head and groans*
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:13   Link #7305
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: where sky blue
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
BAAAAAACKLOOOOOOG

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do . Not like I have the time now though...

Anyway, Reinforce is here (I ended up writing this out during a class I probably should have been paying attention in). To be honest, I couldn't think of much for Rein except that she's adorable. Then again, what's wrong with that?

Spoiler for This happiness:
awa that a cute story, thanks for posting.

keep going in writing.
__________________
Raging Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:15   Link #7306
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: where sky blue
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Nanoha: * sitting up in bed, hugging her knees, while staring with wide eyes.* can't sleep... clown'll eat me.... can't sleep... clown'll eat me...

Fate:*pulls covers over head and groans*
lolz.

now that scary, tell me Satashi, are planning to write something about scary evil clown planning to destroy mid-childa?
__________________
Raging Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:16   Link #7307
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Nanoha: * sitting up in bed, hugging her knees, while staring with wide eyes.* can't sleep... clown'll eat me.... can't sleep... clown'll eat me...

Fate:*pulls covers over head and groans*
:3

Fate (to self): Whhhhy did I think this was a good idea?
__________________
»PRESTØN³

Um... signature image in progress.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:19   Link #7308
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Asia
Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
:3

Fate (to self): Whhhhy did I think this was a good idea?
*Nanoha cuddles close to Fate*

Fate (to self): Oh! Two good reasons are rubbing up against me.
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:29   Link #7309
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
*Nanoha cuddles close to Fate*

Fate (to self): Oh! Two good reasons are rubbing up against me.
Fate (to self): *Happy fate* La la la happy hap- *looks at the wall* ... ROACH!
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:33   Link #7310
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
*wanders by and drops some crack from the Outer Cadia*


I think I smell...crack

Spoiler for Bat Man?:


I blame Aaron for this

------------------------------

The following unofficial sequel is all Lowe's fault. Blame him for what he suggested

Spoiler for Bat Man? II:
__________________
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:53   Link #7311
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Fate (to self): *Happy fate* La la la happy hap- *looks at the wall* ... ROACH!
The two attach themselves to one another in the dead centre of the bed, shivering in terror for the entire night. Neither moves, nor closes their eyes once.
__________________
»PRESTØN³

Um... signature image in progress.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:45   Link #7312
wanwan1203
Troublemaker
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: lost
Sigh backlog.. well here goes:

Backlog Breaker!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
A little crack for a rainy Saturday afternoon...
Spoiler for Send In the Frowns:
XD lol Vice.. that conniving bastard XD Allquall that was funny!! I will now proceed to pray for an Allquall, ShotgunNeko, TheShinySword joint fic!!!! So i can die laughing!!! *prays intently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Dedication to TeleIce ^_^

Spoiler for Vivio and Rein:
that was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
IRC was bored. so I made a madlib up in like 2 minutes and randomly threw it on the chat without anyone knowing about it. Here's what I got from their words:

Spoiler for Madlib:
....... "Nanoha looked at Fate's bewbs and licked her uterus slowly." wth.... lol.. interesting. ^^'
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Then I went

Spoiler for Madlib:
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
LOLOLOL TSS what the heck!! *passes out from uncontrollable laughter* DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post


But, but... How can Nanoha be afraid of clowns?!

They're not scary at all!

Spoiler for Clowns:


And here, nothing scary about them at all! o_o

Spoiler for Pic:


See?! No problem at all!!!





>_______<

*RUNS LIKE HELL!!!*
......... noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Vivio: I'm not afraid of stupid things like clowns
Syn: Hey look a bunny
Vivio: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! *jumps into Syn's arms*
Syn: Bunnies?
Vivio: I don't trust the way their noses move
Syn: idiot
....o.o;;;;; vivio is so paranoid! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
I can't believe I forgot about Anya's bunny phobia (and that it can be a half decent character trait
Just for you then

Spoiler for Bunnies:


Spoiler for Song:
ANYA!!!!!!!! Someone put her in a Nanoha fic/short!!! That would be so funny (lol always loved that part of Buffy/Once More With Feeling) or....wait... maybe some Falling Soul/Anya interaction? *fleeeees*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Fate's fear:
awww.. "Yes! And it's just sitting there looking at me!" <<<< i've said this line in real life and they just laughed at me ;-;

Quote:
Spoiler for Satashi is scared of bunnies:
that's just so...cute. X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Spoiler for Chrono's Fear:
woo go Amy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
No no RH

Chrono's Fear: Amy

Spoiler for Yuuno's Fear:


Yuuno's fear: Fangirls
LOL!!! I could just imagine what went through Yuuno's mind when Hayate suddenly said that.. -shudders-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Marathoning anime is unhealthy.

Spoiler for Rozen Breaker:

Now, before I get shot...
*hides in the depths of Dark Space*
That was so funny nice choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
Spoiler for Nanoha + Fate + Stephen King's 'It' = ?.1:
........ o.o haven't read the book/seen the movie... but things don't bode well for Nanoha it seems. ^^'
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
So here is the another fic! No this one's not Yaoi and I'm going against Yuunoro here but whatever. The next one is yaoi...with a weird-ish pairing.
Spoiler for ChronoxAmy:

Btw, the song is Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder.
i liked the side comments during the song XD. but nice ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I somehow managed to avoid Fate all of last night by keeping busy in the kitchen with Hayate preparing dinner and then claiming that I wanted to go for a moonlight stroll around the campgrounds. That almost backfired on me when my friend offered to come along but thankfully Hayate was a step ahead of me and requested her to help with the dishes. With a flashlight in hand, I ran to the beach and shined it frantically over the sand. I knew it was stupid but I was hoping for a glimmer or something to allow me to find it. Somehow in the back of my mind I knew that it would be almost impossible to find it in the dark, specially if sand got kicked over it, but in my panicked state I couldn't help but keep trying. I stayed out for almost two hours, constantly retracing every place that I had stepped but coming up empty handed when Subaru found me and relayed the message that I should probably come back to the cabin. Luck was with me because Fate was already in bed and I slipped under the sheets and kept my distance, lest she go about her normal habit of cuddling and taking my hand.

Vegas Stakes III
By: Satashi
*cheers Nanoha on* I hope she finds it.. >.< and looking forward to this chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Since a few people said the ending to Emerald Eyes was a little lacking.... Here's a bonus ending!
Spoiler for NSFW bonus ending!:
Vivio: Just as planned. >3

.....*runsssssssssssssss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
[SIZE="4"]Anyway FatexSignum fic chappy 6 which i finally got round to writing XD

Chapter 6 Fignum Fic (not on FF.net yet)


Spoiler for Fire and Lightning Chapter 6:
yeah Signum.. how are you gonna get out of that one.. o.o;;; She can always say "then go sleep on the couch testarossa!!" then proceed to die of embarrassment.

Quote:
Spoiler for Omake:
.........oO;;;;;;;;;;;; lol!!! oh my god at the last line..
Quote:
Spoiler for Omake Continues:
"Both of them came too a little while later finding themselves strapped to a wall. Lacking much clothing apart from there lingerie."
......i know there's a typo there somewhere but... *shot*

-_-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Idea stolen from AtomicoX's genius and made for Preston's pleasure.

Spoiler for Video:
somehow...i felt really creeped out by the vid. >.<
Quote:
Edit: Page claimed for the Syn Bandwagon Song!
ah there's a syn bandwagon song? i must have been missing a lot.^^'''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
Spoiler for This happiness:
Reinforce.. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Name of War
Chapter 2: Rachel Weeping For Her Children

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/2/
@Chapter 1: the funny parts were really funny and yeah that car thing.. Poor Zafira though.. ^^;;;;
I foresee the ACH playing a major role in this fic... Nanoha.. >.< I'm worried.. ;-; And i was really annoyed at Retplex.. *grabs him and puts him in the same room as the Smartbro people* Stay there!!! *calls Nanoha, Psycho!Shizuru, Goku, and all the other Uber anime characters in existence and locks them in there too*
raaaage!!!!!! >.<""""
at Vivio's situation...
And that bill..... >.<
Next chapter please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
@.@ This chapter got way longer then I wanted...

Well here it is

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha RebelS
Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
(Also for Rebels chapter 2)
There were a couple of typos in the chapters but not too many. Just felt like mentioning it. *don't shoot* I'm liking where this is going. ^^ Sylph..or was it Slyph?? (gahhh *punts self for having a weak memory*) and Falling Soul were great XD. Sleep-perving And what -is- Syn to Vivio? she always gets cut off. I like Zen, and sometimes i hate him. ^^' Hmm.. so John and Zen... interesting... Hunter.. hurr why do i have a bad feeling about him/this.. Poor Jail, lost his numbers.. lol at the metal menagerie.. crazy bunch there. And this Arthur Sorell.. @.@ lots of questions.. me. wants. next. part!! ^^

@the ongoing fic/snippets on the thread: LOL! next one please. ^^ who will go next after Preston i wonder..

-end of backlog breaker-
__________________
Signature by AtomicoX

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-07-15 at 18:02. Reason: + comment
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 19:53   Link #7313
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ~Floating on the edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I somehow managed to avoid Fate all of last night by keeping busy in the kitchen with Hayate preparing dinner and then claiming that I wanted to go for a moonlight stroll around the campgrounds. That almost backfired on me when my friend offered to come along but thankfully Hayate was a step ahead of me and requested her to help with the dishes. With a flashlight in hand, I ran to the beach and shined it frantically over the sand. I knew it was stupid but I was hoping for a glimmer or something to allow me to find it. Somehow in the back of my mind I knew that it would be almost impossible to find it in the dark, specially if sand got kicked over it, but in my panicked state I couldn't help but keep trying. I stayed out for almost two hours, constantly retracing every place that I had stepped but coming up empty handed when Subaru found me and relayed the message that I should probably come back to the cabin. Luck was with me because Fate was already in bed and I slipped under the sheets and kept my distance, lest she go about her normal habit of cuddling and taking my hand.

Vegas Stakes III
By: Satashi
Skaa~ This looks like trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Since a few people said the ending to Emerald Eyes was a little lacking.... Here's a bonus ending!
Spoiler for NSFW bonus ending!:


Page claim for Syn!
I love this line:
Quote:
'I'll never understand how I can yell at them until I'm blue in the face and they'll turn around and do it again, but when Fate just... SITS... there and talks to them, they cry and beg for forgiveness...'
That was great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I'm a fan of JunkedCat :3
Me too, I miss Landscaper!Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post

Chapter 6 Fignum Fic (not on FF.net yet)


Spoiler for Fire and Lightning Chapter 6:


Spoiler for Omake:


Spoiler for Omake Continues:



Black_Wolf *FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*
*snicker* a nightmare...*snicker* I can't believe Fate. OMG Detective Nanoha strikes again. Everyone need private time with their device. The magic Futa pill reappears yet again. It's time to bring out the "other" Laevatein.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Idea stolen from AtomicoX's genius and made for Preston's pleasure.

Spoiler for Video:


Edit: Page claimed for the Syn Bandwagon Song!
Good thing I didn't watch this at night. That clown was pretty freaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
BAAAAAACKLOOOOOOG

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do . Not like I have the time now though...

Anyway, Reinforce is here (I ended up writing this out during a class I probably should have been paying attention in). To be honest, I couldn't think of much for Rein except that she's adorable. Then again, what's wrong with that?

Spoiler for This happiness:
Aww Reinforce! The ending was sad though, that letter to Hayate. I can never get enough Rein in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*wanders by and drops some crack from the Outer Cadia*


I think I smell...crack

Spoiler for Bat Man?:


I blame Aaron for this

------------------------------

The following unofficial sequel is all Lowe's fault. Blame him for what he suggested

Spoiler for Bat Man? II:
ZOMG! Vivio's Batman!!! Or should I say the Dark Knight? I really want to go see that movie. Heath Ledger ftw!!!

@Wanwan: WAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!! I missed you! And thanks for the comment on my random fic.
__________________

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 19:58   Link #7314
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Me too, I miss Landscaper!Fate.
Same T_T

JC, we need more sexy landscaper actiooooooooooooon~
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 23:16   Link #7315
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
All questions concerning the fiction will be answered eventually as the story progresses. At least, I hope they will. Here is part two. I will say, however, that they (and I refer to existing MGLN characters) all know each other in some capacity.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
You know? I'm really attaching myself to this fic, I really want to see the confontation of Nanoha and Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
@.@ This chapter got way longer then I wanted...

Well here it is

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha RebelS
Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
Spoiler for Warning: Language:p:


Urg... Alright all done with this one

Arthur Sorell belongs to Nikki the Cat. Nikki you may notice I changed a few things around with him to suit the story better.
What can I say? Another awesome chapter
I should say that I misslike Zen, but I supose that there is more than meets the eye with him, specially why he hates Nanoha

Hey! And Niu?

Ji,Gou, the depresive guy, Kitty, lots of new villans!

And to finish my review: Falling Soul never changes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon:



Spoiler for New Enemy, Tao-Kan!:
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 02:54   Link #7316
Kaix
[. . .]
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Imaginary World no. 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
XD XD XD I like that it was either yes or okay XD.
You missed a couple though XD

Spoiler for missed it:


@ Evil_Rick CONGRATULATIONS!
XDDDD

Still, missing one:

Spoiler for the seventh one:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
All questions concerning the fiction will be answered eventually as the story progresses. At least, I hope they will. Here is part two. I will say, however, that they (and I refer to existing MGLN characters) all know each other in some capacity.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part II:
I'm really liking this! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Well, I have to say that sounds interesting. Not too many things centering around Ginga.

So here is the another fic! No this one's not Yaoi and I'm going against Yuunoro here but whatever. The next one is yaoi...with a weird-ish pairing.
Spoiler for ChronoxAmy:

Btw, the song is Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder.
That was nice. Chrono deserves some spotlight with Amy (canon-wise being married and all ). All those side comments were really funny and it was nice to see that the guys didn't end up breaking his night.

I can't wait to see what you write next!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
@.@ This chapter got way longer then I wanted...

Well here it is

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha RebelS
Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
Spoiler for Warning: Language:p:


Spoiler for Preview:

Spoiler for Bonus:


Urg... Alright all done with this one

Arthur Sorell belongs to Nikki the Cat. Nikki you may notice I changed a few things around with him to suit the story better.
Zen is not awesome! I think his only interesting part is his hatred for Nanoha, but aside from that he is common and ignorable. Not really much more to say besides that. There's just more and more questions that just add up to the mystery of what's going to happen in the plot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
BAAAAAACKLOOOOOOG

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do . Not like I have the time now though...

Anyway, Reinforce is here (I ended up writing this out during a class I probably should have been paying attention in). To be honest, I couldn't think of much for Rein except that she's adorable. Then again, what's wrong with that?

Spoiler for This happiness:
Aww, that end with Reinforce was sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Coming Soon:



Spoiler for New Enemy, Tao-Kan!:
Wow, something to look forward to!
Now, I had a question: Does that symbol in the logo behind the V represent anything plot relevant?
__________________

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 04:18   Link #7317
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ~Floating on the edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Same T_T

JC, we need more sexy landscaper actiooooooooooooon~
Lol. One thing I can never forget because of Mercurian Angel: "I AM THE LAWN QUEEN!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon:



Spoiler for New Enemy, Tao-Kan!:
ZOMG! Nice logo there. I can't wait to see what will happen in this story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
That was nice. Chrono deserves some spotlight with Amy (canon-wise being married and all ). All those side comments were really funny and it was nice to see that the guys didn't end up breaking his night.

I can't wait to see what you write next!
I know, it's not really acknowledged. But canon is always nice. I'm coming out with a story, but I'm still figuring it out in my mind. *sigh* It's going to be another song fic, because music always gives me inspiration and ideas. I figure the story would be better with the song that inspired me. Oh and thanks for the comment!
__________________

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 05:33   Link #7318
wanwan1203
Troublemaker
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: lost
i've always liked songfics. ^^' though i prefer romance songfics.. but there are some really funny crack song fics out there which i like too. so i'm looking forward to your next project mark ^^. oh and *hugs* i miss you too ^^
__________________
Signature by AtomicoX
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 10:36   Link #7319
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tokyo 3, Japan
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
ZOMG! Vivio's Batman!!! Or should I say the Dark Knight? I really want to go see that movie. Heath Ledger ftw!!!
Naw, Vivio's not Batman . She's a vampire. Or rather a vampire-themed Kamen Rider
__________________
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 10:42   Link #7320
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt. 3a Fate:


A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Page claim for.... um... not working!

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-07-16 at 12:16.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.