AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-12, 01:22   Link #1201
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Sataurial? it sounds interesting....


/R/equesting a Sataurial lemon fic!!

I dare you to write it, Satashi!


Saludos, Haru
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:24   Link #1202
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
*Falls over laughing* LOL XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:25   Link #1203
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:


Spoiler for Accompanying picture...:
__________________

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:32   Link #1204
BPHaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
Spoiler for Accompanying picture...:
LOL & WIN

As expected from you Satashi, and cute drawing MercurianAngel. Thanks both of you

Saludos, Haur
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:38   Link #1205
Hiddenryuu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Send a message via AIM to Hiddenryuu Send a message via MSN to Hiddenryuu
Wow, good job... not only did you meet the lemon requirement, you also managed to keep yourself from identification (remember there was a big discussion about whether or not Satashi was male or female)

Sorry for not being very active was working on another project...but I kind of meet a block on it hehe.

I have a question for all of you...

I want to draw a short scene... battle preferred, maybe not too long, of 2 characters (could be OC vs. a nanoha character) but my brain is a little gelified from all the work I'm doing with the other project... so I'm asking if anyone would want to write a fairly short scene that's has some action.

If there is anyone willing just give me a holler (any way) I'll be happy to discuss the details.

Btw both of the fic updates were really nice , I'm looking foward for more of it! if anyone wants to help out with anything that would be fun too!
Hiddenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 02:25   Link #1206
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Sataurial? it sounds interesting....


/R/equesting a Sataurial lemon fic!!

I dare you to write it, Satashi!

Saludos, Haru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenryuu View Post
Wow, good job... not only did you meet the lemon requirement, you also managed to keep yourself from identification (remember there was a big discussion about whether or not Satashi was male or female)

Sorry for not being very active was working on another project...but I kind of meet a block on it hehe.

I have a question for all of you...

I want to draw a short scene... battle preferred, maybe not too long, of 2 characters (could be OC vs. a nanoha character) but my brain is a little gelified from all the work I'm doing with the other project... so I'm asking if anyone would want to write a fairly short scene that's has some action.

If there is anyone willing just give me a holler (any way) I'll be happy to discuss the details.

Btw both of the fic updates were really nice , I'm looking foward for more of it! if anyone wants to help out with anything that would be fun too!
Within 5 posts, we still get all of Mer and Sata-chan's awesomeness, but no hint on Satashi-sama's gender!!!

Trying to catch a piece of the gender puzzle is like trying to steal a Gundam.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 02:58   Link #1207
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Within 5 posts, we still get all of Mer and Sata-chan's awesomeness, but no hint on Satashi-sama's gender!!!

Trying to catch a piece of the gender puzzle is like trying to steal a Gundam.
Gundam?! Where?! Where?! *Looks around frantically*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 07:34   Link #1208
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
That reminds me of the Erio/Caro/Lutecia hardcore lemon you wrote in the old FanFic Thread



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Within 5 posts, we still get all of Mer and Sata-chan's awesomeness, but no hint on Satashi-sama's gender!!!
I gave up trying to find out a long time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Trying to catch a piece of the gender puzzle is like trying to steal a Gundam.
You know it's possible
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 09:01   Link #1209
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
Spoiler for Accompanying picture...:
Sataurial delivers another piece of WIN
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 09:09   Link #1210
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Within 5 posts, we still get all of Mer and Sata-chan's awesomeness, but no hint on Satashi-sama's gender!!!

Trying to catch a piece of the gender puzzle is like trying to steal a Gundam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenryuu View Post
Wow, good job... not only did you meet the lemon requirement, you also managed to keep yourself from identification (remember there was a big discussion about whether or not Satashi was male or female)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Sataurial delivers another piece of WIN
Angel actually knows my gender. She cheated and checked my DA account that I made 5 years ago when I commented on one of her pictures :P but don't bother checking now 'cause I removed it ^_^

and Sataurial still makes me giggle :3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 09:11   Link #1211
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Angel actually knows my gender. She cheated and checked my DA account that I made 5 years ago when I commented on one of her pictures :P but don't bother checking now 'cause I removed it ^_^

and Sataurial still makes me giggle :3
Now THAT's what I call unfair

Sataurial..... Okay...starnge but I guess it still doesn't beat the strangest nickname you ever recieved
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 09:28   Link #1212
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Angel actually knows my gender. She cheated and checked my DA account that I made 5 years ago when I commented on one of her pictures :P but don't bother checking now 'cause I removed it ^_^
And your new one no longer has such info. :3

Though I know how much fun such gender confusion can be, being somewhat of a forum trap myself *remembers the glorious gender chaos in the OC-thread* Ah, that was fun.

On the flipside, my love for traps have also made me somewhat of an expert in them. Just you watch Satashi, I will find out someday if my suspicions are correct.

In other news: Writing of Raising Heart will re-commense this evening. Votes are open untill then.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 11:11   Link #1213
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Now THAT's what I call unfair

Sataurial..... Okay...starnge but I guess it still doesn't beat the strangest nickname you ever recieved
lol its only half my nickname

actually, Sata is 4 characters but urial is 5,

so it's 60% Angel and 40% Satashi XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And your new one no longer has such info. :3

Though I know how much fun such gender confusion can be, being somewhat of a forum trap myself *remembers the glorious gender chaos in the OC-thread* Ah, that was fun.

On the flipside, my love for traps have also made me somewhat of an expert in them. Just you watch Satashi, I will find out someday if my suspicions are correct.

In other news: Writing of Raising Heart will re-commense this evening. Votes are open untill then.
Yay RH! and omg, Keroko is a trap! Get in the car! >: 3

I know he's male but I like Keroko-chan, so Keroko-kun is female to me
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 12:34   Link #1214
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 27
Actually I always wondered why say Graham called Nanoha and Fate -kun I thought that was a honorific for boys...

And today I feel like noting I actually had to replace the pencil lead in my mechinical pencil. It feels like a milestone going through the like... 3 or 4 it started with Though alas it wasn't all in SoL work (Which off-hand I think I'll re-write a few sections of it that I feel just read very, very bland and dull) but mostly from having to write Arc-en-Ciel notes.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 13:14   Link #1215
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Actually I always wondered why say Graham called Nanoha and Fate -kun I thought that was a honorific for boys...
-kun and -chan are the most misunderstood honorifics. -chan is generally used between females, and -kun is generally used between males. But it doesn't mean it's limited to just that.

-kun can also mean an underclassman or such, which is why Graham calls them -kun. "-chan" in that case would be a little awkward.

Also like in my story, Yuuno calls Candy "Candy-kun" because she's a student.

Annnnd, -chan can be used for adoration too or cuteness too. Like a girl calling a male -chan would symbolize closeness or teasing.

those are just a few examples, and not limited to just those ^^ It's hard doing fanfics with them sometimes, but they add a depth you just can't get in English ><
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 13:20   Link #1216
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 27
Aaaah I see We didn't touch much on -kun in Japanese I so I wasn't aware of its other uses (I knew -chan had some more uses then what we were taught in class).
That helps some It is difficult writing a Japanese-oriented character when you don't know too much about it... (Like I noticed I goofed Lindy up in SoL since she actually DOES use honorifics... So I had to correct that.)

So true though. I know Feral once noted in YU a scene just didn't feel right anymore since they removed the honorifics. (Elena calls Milanor "Master" at first but he complains and she now calls him "Sir"... Feral says the scene is better in japanese since it involves a change in honorifics or something)
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 16:23   Link #1217
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Yay RH! and omg, Keroko is a trap! Get in the car! >: 3

I know he's male but I like Keroko-chan, so Keroko-kun is female to me
The sign of a perfect trap is denial.

Raising Heart Final Vote Count:

A: IIIIII
B: IIIIII
C: IIIIIIII

Close finish. The closest we've had so far, but honesty wins this time.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 20:54   Link #1218
Yaya-chan
NHK desu.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Between Japan and Mid-Childa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Granted
Spoiler for Sataurial Lemon:
LOL!! Sataurial lemons are so refreshing.
Really a win.
Yaya-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 21:56   Link #1219
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Speaking of lemons......

Title: Please Teach Me ( a spoof of an old CCS doujin lol)
pairing: Nanoha/Vivio ( mainly Vivio solo with Nanoha's help )
Summary: After a day at school, a teenage Vivio calls Nanoha to her room to ask some embarrassing questions about things she doesn't understand. Nanoha/Vivio bonding
length:2.2k words
Rating: Mature
Notes: Although this is technically N/V, it's more of Nanoha being there with/for Vivio. Hard to explain. I actually like this one. It shows a lot of love along with hentainess.

Right now this is too long for PM........trying to think of a way to share it.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 22:31   Link #1220
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Satashi. I do believe there is a internet website asstr+.+org (Links broken, because hotlinking to adult content is not smart.) that holds these sort of stories there. Just a quick suggestion from your neighborhood friendly lurker Smith.

Flies to Hangar
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.