AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-27, 19:00   Link #1601
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in a box
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I reviewed on FF.net so look for it there, it 'twas a nice start though.
Woot a review on chapter 3 of SoL! Yaaaay. *Dances*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hey welcome! Nice to have you around!

Satashi-nyan: You're not a big-shot in this thread. -_-
*ignores*

I see from your nick that you might watch Gundam 00? Are you a fan of mecha genre? If so, do drop by the OC Thread as well; you're more than welcome there as a fan-author/fan-critique as we're always in need of them, and being a Nanoha and a mecha fan at the same time means moar fun!

*gets hauled away by Liingo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
good start
I'm looking forward to more
Thanks for the love guys, I just hope I can keep you guys entertained lol. And I'll try to fix up my grammar and what not, but I have a feeling you guys may be speaking American English while I speak Australian. >_<
Shouldn't be too much different though I guess.

And yes Kha, I do watch (and like) Gundam 00. Whats this OC thread though? D: edit - ok I get it now. There's an entire thread for that? lol
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:04   Link #1602
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post
Thanks for the love guys, I just hope I can keep you guys entertained lol. And I'll try to fix up my grammar and what not, but I have a feeling you guys may be speaking American English while I speak Australian. >_<
Shouldn't be too much different though I guess.

And yes Kha, I do watch (and like) Gundam 00. Whats this OC thread though? D:
Good... Good...

Australian?! How's it goin' mate! Which state? Lingo and me are in WA, and Perth to be exact.

Its the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Character Creation and Discussion. We call it the OC Thread for short. And no need to go plowing through all that backlog, just go straight to where the action's at!

Don't worry, it's basically a self-contained fanfiction thread that allows heavy reliance on OCs to go wild and expand the Nanohaverse. And with different timelines and fanon plots, anyone can come in and make a splash.

This public service announcement goes out to all those already here as well! Be like Kriss; Never had regrets!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:05   Link #1603
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hey welcome! Nice to have you around!

Satashi-nyan: You're not a big-shot in this thread. -_-
*ignores*

I see from your nick that you might watch Gundam 00? Are you a fan of mecha genre? If so, do drop by the OC Thread as well; you're more than welcome there as a fan-author/fan-critique as we're always in need of them, and being a Nanoha and a mecha fan at the same time means moar fun!

*gets hauled away by Liingo*
Yes, yes very nice.

*Kicks Kha back to Outer Cadia where he belongs*

@AshLikeSnow: Welcome to the forums! ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay here, post a lot and mainly: Have fun! ^^
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:11   Link #1604
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yes it is. OC (original characters) is our short hand for it, since we call Nanoha and her type of characters CCs (canon characters).

Or should we have used OG (Original Generation)?
no problem
I was just wondering
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:17   Link #1605
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Good... Good...

Australian?! How's it goin' mate! Which state? Lingo and me are in WA, and Perth to be exact.

Its the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Character Creation and Discussion. We call it the OC Thread for short. And no need to go plowing through all that backlog, just go straight to where the action's at!

Don't worry, it's basically a self-contained fanfiction thread that allows heavy reliance on OCs to go wild and expand the Nanohaverse. And with different timelines and fanon plots, anyone can come in and make a splash.

This public service announcement goes out to all those already here as well! Be like Kriss; Never had regrets!
Regrets? In the OC? You never have time for those because you're too busy trying to figure out what everyone is talking about 99% of the time
You might only regret it if you get popular and have to deal with mass backlog... Luckily I'm not one of those people.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:21   Link #1606
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Regrets? In the OC? You never have time for those because you're too busy trying to figure out what everyone is talking about 99% of the time
You might only regret it if you get popular and have to deal with mass backlog... Luckily I'm not one of those people.
You definitely should become one of those

The Power of OC compels you
The Power of OC compels you
The Power of OC compels you
The Power of OC compels you
The Power of OC compels you



__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:22   Link #1607
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
The OC thread is a neat place if you have original characters or even are interested in making your own. But remember, all fics (even OC ones) are welcome here as well. *glares at Kha* unlike some people who don't post their works here. *paper fan* Most definetly a place to check out if that interest you, they're really nice there.

As for your ficcy, Ash-san, I'll look at it later ^^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:26   Link #1608
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
The OC thread is a neat place if you have original characters or even are interested in making your own. But remember, all fics (even OC ones) are welcome here as well. *glares at Kha* unlike some people who don't post their works here. *paper fan* Most definetly a place to check out if that interest you, they're really nice there.

As for your ficcy, Ash-san, I'll look at it later ^^
I think you will recognize the style

I have my own OC in mind, but it would be too embarrassing for me to tell you all
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:27   Link #1609
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
The OC thread is a neat place if you have original characters or even are interested in making your own. But remember, all fics (even OC ones) are welcome here as well. *glares at Kha* unlike some people who don't post their works here. *paper fan* Most definetly a place to check out if that interest you, they're really nice there.

As for your ficcy, Ash-san, I'll look at it later ^^
There's a difference between not posting, and having nothing to post.

But I promise, once I get the 1st chapter of Rebuilt of StrikerS out, I'll drop a copy here as well!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:34   Link #1610
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
I have my own OC in mind, but it would be too embarrassing for me to tell you all
Higlets and Hogsbreath! I've been in more embarrassing situations, since my OC and I share the same IGN.

You never know if you don't take the first step.

EDIT: Oh crap forgive the accidental 2x post!
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:34   Link #1611
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
I think you will recognize the style

I have my own OC in mind, but it would be too embarrassing for me to tell you all
no way! Go there and post about it! I promise you, they'll accept it and even help you with it if you want it! They're nice people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
There's a difference between not posting, and having nothing to post.

But I promise, once I get the 1st chapter of Rebuilt of StrikerS out, I'll drop a copy here as well!
You better :P

Oh, and Ash-san? You may want to check the first page of the thread, second post, down at the bottom of it
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:36   Link #1612
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Bu- what.

You mean, you're actually gonna do it?!

Kha is going to take equal parts CANON and KHRACK, and commence EPIC UNIFICATION OF FANFIC AND OUTER CADIA! MAGMA OF THE HEART BURNING IGNITION! TENGEN TOPPA!

REBUILT OF STRIKERS
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:41   Link #1613
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
I think you will recognize the style
lol I read it and the intro was recognized :P

@Ash-san: I liked it. short and heart gripping. I could picture Fate like that as well. I'd read the next chapter :P

Please forgive me for not reviewing on FF.N, as I'm one of those type of people you don't really want to review your story :P
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:42   Link #1614
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Higlets and Hogsbreath! I've been in more embarrassing situations, since my OC and I share the same IGN.

You never know if you don't take the first step.

EDIT: Oh crap forgive the accidental 2x post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
no way! Go there and post about it! I promise you, they'll accept it and even help you with it if you want it! They're nice people

I think it is not worth posting there, because when I go on with writing my little fic*I'm veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyy, even more than krisslanza called herself*, it is in my mother-tongue and with that many of you will have reading problems^^

but maybe I will reveal the identity of my OC, but let's say one thing
it's really, really weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
lol I read it and the intro was recognized :P
I'm trying to copy your writing style
it's to good, to just ignore it and when you are used to read it, it's much easier for the reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Please forgive me for not reviewing on FF.N, as I'm one of those type of people you don't really want to review your story :P
that's true, ask ghaz^^
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 19:43   Link #1615
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lording above all of humanity >;3
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Bu- what.

You mean, you're actually gonna do it?!

Kha is going to take equal parts CANON and KHRACK, and commence EPIC UNIFICATION OF FANFIC AND OUTER CADIA! MAGMA OF THE HEART BURNING IGNITION! TENGEN TOPPA!

REBUILT OF STRIKERS

Mostly crack though isn't it?
*Recalls how much crack is involved in CARO...*
@Fuyu:

But if I'm popular I'll just die from the backlog every weekend!

Thats why I don't frequent to often. That and lack of anything to post. Maybe the only thing I could post would be how Vivio is in Arc...
...
I mean. Nothing.
__________________
krisslanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 20:01   Link #1616
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in a box
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Haha well I'm glad that you like my fic Satashi, though I admit that I probably borrowed heavily from your writing style. I wonder if you'll take that as a compliment? lol

But hey, on another note, just Ash is fine, Ash-san makes me sound so old <_> lol

edit: oh, and thanks muchly for adding me on the front page. Much appreciated
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 20:23   Link #1617
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Yare yare.......

What's with the OC invasion talk all of a sudden..... *keeps reading*

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
*Kicks Kha back to Outer Cadia where he belongs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
*gets hauled away by Liingo*
Sorry.. too late Hope you enjoy your free complimentry flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post
Thanks for the love guys, I just hope I can keep you guys entertained lol. And I'll try to fix up my grammar and what not, but I have a feeling you guys may be speaking American English while I speak Australian. >_<
Shouldn't be too much different though I guess.

And yes Kha, I do watch (and like) Gundam 00. Whats this OC thread though? D: edit - ok I get it now. There's an entire thread for that? lol
*waves* Welcome to the FF thread. Homeland of the worshippers of a certain divine entity, as well as depository of nanoha fanfiction. Don't mind the outburst's of randomness... More often than not it's due to the OC thread spilling over

Don't get any impressions of us from Kha please....... He's not capable of writing a story that doesn't have a mecha flavour to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
The OC thread is a neat place if you have original characters or even are interested in making your own. But remember, all fics (even OC ones) are welcome here as well. *glares at Kha* unlike some people who don't post their works here. *paper fan* Most definetly a place to check out if that interest you, they're really nice there.

Just try to stay away from haxxed characters...... They will be critiqued to pieces..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
But I promise, once I get the 1st chapter of Rebuilt of StrikerS out, I'll drop a copy here as well!
/facepalm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Please forgive me for not reviewing on FF.N, as I'm one of those type of people you don't really want to review your story :P
Yeah... a few people in here would testify to that...
Sorry Ghaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
But if I'm popular I'll just die from the backlog every weekend!
Nonsense...... You'll be dieing from backlog everyday.....

No wait that sounds worse doesn't it


Gillian, we would love to see you in there someday

Status Update:
All projects currently stalled due to lack of time lazyness Hopefully I'll be able to do some writing soon.....
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 20:30   Link #1618
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
O.o

I go to class, and take a bit of a break, and I get this much backlog now? O.o

Unfortunately I have class still, so I'll probably be facing even worse backlog ><

Plus with the the fact that my e-mail is dead update is dead atm, I'll be way behind ><
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 20:34   Link #1619
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post
Haha well I'm glad that you like my fic Satashi, though I admit that I probably borrowed heavily from your writing style. I wonder if you'll take that as a compliment? lol

But hey, on another note, just Ash is fine, Ash-san makes me sound so old <_> lol

edit: oh, and thanks muchly for adding me on the front page. Much appreciated
I'm flattered you would borrow it ^^ I don't really mind since it's all a first person POV. I wouldn't really like it if you took the

First person POV
Title
Third person starts

style format 'cause I made that to try and make people recognize me and remember me. My first few fics were labeled as "forgettable" so I made that style to try and force people to recall me

Oh, and meet Liingo, a good friend to have *waves to Liingo* you should post here more!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 21:49   Link #1620
Junkedcat
Floater
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Frosty Hill
Age: 27
Good God this is going to be something. Yesterday did not lend itself well to doing anything other than school work so I got some backlog. So here we go guys, the onion is first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post

Spoiler for Scenarios 3, 4, 5 & 6:
Spoiler for number uno:

A Satashi is next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Saved by the Bell XIV
Length: 6k words

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/14/

Enjoy~

P.S~ I'm not feeling well enough to tackle back-log yet, sorry. Also apologies for writing 90% of this today, not giving Angel the needed time to do a piccy >.<
Spoiler for It takes two:

Ugg relationship fics are so lengthy to write for… oh here is another…

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well... A day belated but:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4000626/3/School_of_Lyrical

I did it! I ACTUALLY DID IT!
And to my surprise its actually 100 words longer then chapter 2 despite being 2 pages shorter in my journal. Who'd thunk it.
I uh... Hope you like it? ^^;;;;
Spoiler for Defying the laws of physics:


And to AshLikeSnow. Belated welcome to the forum. You too are not safe from my random comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post
Hehehe

Consider it payback for your teasing us with your little Saved by the Bell snippets? :3

Edit-ness.

Wow ok. I actually put a chapter up @_@ lol

How about taking a read and giving my some of your opinions? Thanks you muchly

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4099527/1/That_Day
Spoiler for "For the new… it”:


That’s it… took about 45 min but its done.
__________________
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.