AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Old 2009-09-29, 18:52   Link #16241
GlancingReverse

But using a beach towel to block something from getting in also means blocking anything from getting out. Meaning you can't take a sip because the hole's blocked.
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 18:53   Link #16242
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
what the heck are we talking about? x_x;

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 18:57   Link #16243
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Luckily there's a nearby surf to wash with.
Old 2009-09-29, 19:04   Link #16244
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
(SbtB)

Fate stared blankly at her screen, blinking slowly as she read the posts on her guild's forums. "What... are they talking about?"

"Fate-chaaaaaan!" Nanoha's voice announced her arrival, carrying Puppy!Arf in her arms. "I just got done with today's photo shoot and... you look like a zombie."

Fate shook her head and smiled at her girlfriend. "I'm sorry, the guys I play with are being weird again."

Nanoha sat on Fate's waterbed and idly played with Arf in her lap. "How so?"

"Well, one of them wrote a little story about some character's daughter asking what screaming multiple orgasms were."

"The drink?"

"Yeah, but the way it was worded made everyone laugh because of the double meaning. Anyway, from there it escilated into something so bizzar about slapping and sex on beaches and towels that cover holes and surfing and..." She threw up her arms. "I don't even know what to say."

The girl on the bed thought about it a moment. "Why not write some silly little story about how weird everything is?"

Fate blinked. "You know, that might work. Thanks." Turning around, she started typing while Nanoha blew on Arf's nose, making the puppy try and eat the moving air.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:09   Link #16245
GlancingReverse

...Now I'm not sure if that was a way of saying, "please stop" or "this is just to make you continue". Explanation?
Old 2009-09-29, 19:11   Link #16246
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
This is Satashi's way of saying we're all crazy.
Old 2009-09-29, 19:12   Link #16247
GlancingReverse

Eh, works for me. So what now?
Old 2009-09-29, 19:36   Link #16248
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
That's what beach towels are for.
Unless you are having it real rough and tumbly.

Embrace the insanity!

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:38   Link #16249
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlancingReverse View Post
Eh, works for me. So what now?
We're going to tag-team a fic:

Vivio posed proudly in her adult form, giving a peace sign to the audience cheering at her. For some reason, ever since she became an adult, her sparring matches have become insanly popular. She gave them a wave and walked to the bench where her friends were waiting, her boobs bouncing with each step and making everyone's eyes go in an up and down motion. When the girl was just about to leave the battel area and make it to her friends she felt a sudden tackle from behind and soon found herself face first on the floor. "Owwwwwwww......."

"I'm sorry, I tripped and fell," A voice spoke up, lightly laced in pain. "Did I hurt you, Vivio?"

"Eh?" Vivio turned to look to see who had landed on her.

*tag, your turn*
Old 2009-09-29, 19:42   Link #16250
GlancingReverse

Wait, what's tag-teaming a fic? I honestly have no clue at all.
Old 2009-09-29, 19:45   Link #16251
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
its like CYOA but many people just post the next part

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:46   Link #16252
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Wait, what's tag-teaming a fic? I honestly have no clue at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
its like CYOA but many people just post the next part
Yup, so some random person needs to pick up and make this good :3
Old 2009-09-29, 19:57   Link #16253
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
We're going to tag-team a fic:

Vivio posed proudly in her adult form, giving a peace sign to the audience cheering at her. For some reason, ever since she became an adult, her sparring matches have become insanly popular. She gave them a wave and walked to the bench where her friends were waiting, her boobs bouncing with each step and making everyone's eyes go in an up and down motion. When the girl was just about to leave the battel area and make it to her friends she felt a sudden tackle from behind and soon found herself face first on the floor. "Owwwwwwww......."

"I'm sorry, I tripped and fell," A voice spoke up, lightly laced in pain. "Did I hurt you, Vivio?"

"Eh?" Vivio turned to look to see who had landed on her.

*tag, your turn*
It was a sentient rock of poor spelling. It had fallen on Vivio's head because of lack of good spelling. The rock bounced up and smashed Vivio.

"SPELL CHECK YO!"

The End.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-29, 19:57   Link #16254
GlancingReverse

As an alternative...

Upon looking up at the one who had landed her, Vivio was face to face with Loli!Nanoha, rubbing the back of her head. Vivio was, of course, spooked, as any person would be if they suddenly saw someone who looked like a young version of their mother. Vivio, not putting two and two together, simply assumed that this person just happened to look like her mother. However, upon seeing Raising Heart hanging around the neck of the girl, Vivio suddenly became very cautious, getting up quickly and backing up in caution, when suddenly she felt herself bump into another person. This person of course, was Loli!Fate, and when Vivio turned around to see who she had bumped into, the first thing she noticed was Bardiche hanging off of her hand. Suddenly, Vivio got very paranoid, and jumped away from the two of them, and demanded to know what was going on, and why the two girls had the devices of her mothers. Suddenly, another voice came from behind Vivio.

"Well, you see Vivio..."

I take it I can just leave off here?
Old 2009-09-29, 19:58   Link #16255
TheShinySword
*Author

Hey that's not playing fair. You have to work off what I did. You can't just ignore it. Vivio just got killed by the rock of spelling what happens after the end?
Old 2009-09-29, 20:01   Link #16256
GlancingReverse

Fine, be like that

The rock of spelling, having just killed its latest target, started bouncing away, only to find that the distance it needed to traverse to get out of here before the girl's friends started attacking it was too great, and found itself in the hands of its attackers. Growling, the rock looked for someone with bad spelling to target next as an excuse to attack someone. Suddenly, it found a worthy target, but before it could head towards them, someone picked it up and...
Old 2009-09-29, 20:05   Link #16257
TheShinySword
*Author

*pushes up sunglasses* ku ku ku

Just as Planned.
Old 2009-09-29, 20:17   Link #16258
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Fine, be like that

The rock of spelling, having just killed its latest target, started bouncing away, only to find that the distance it needed to traverse to get out of here before the girl's friends started attacking it was too great, and found itself in the hands of its attackers. Growling, the rock looked for someone with bad spelling to target next as an excuse to attack someone. Suddenly, it found a worthy target, but before it could head towards them, someone picked it up and...
Slammed it on the back of Satashi's head, sending the undecided gendered person to the ground holding his/her head.

Angel smiled happily. "That will make my work so much easier now."

"That hurt!" Satashi cried out, getting back up, only to trip over Vivo's dead body and land on top of....
Old 2009-09-29, 20:36   Link #16259
Tempy
Σ(。д(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Slammed it on the back of Satashi's head, sending the undecided gendered person to the ground holding his/her head.

Angel smiled happily. "That will make my work so much easier now."

"That hurt!" Satashi cried out, getting back up, only to trip over Vivo's dead body and land on top of....
...A puddle of gasoline, soaking the ground and the corpse of a loli.

"You as well? That's fine too," a tall gentleman in a black shirt and jeans muttered, holding an almost empty jug of highly flammable liquid. Once emptied, he tossed it aside.

From his pocket came a box of matches, one of which was struck. A single, withering flame touched the soaked earth, immediately bursting into a violent firestorm that engulfed both the corpse and that ambiguously gendered person.

The man stared at the roaring blaze for a bit. Then he laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA."

He coughed.

"Well. That's enough of that."

He wandered off and slipped through a boundary gap. It was tea time.
Old 2009-09-29, 20:40   Link #16260
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
...A puddle of gasoline, soaking the ground and the corpse of a loli.

"You as well? That's fine too," a tall gentleman in a black shirt and jeans muttered, holding an almost empty jug of highly flammable liquid. Once emptied, he tossed it aside.

From his pocket came a box of matches, one of which was struck. A single, withering flame touched the soaked earth, immediately bursting into a violent firestorm that engulfed both the corpse and that ambiguously gendered person.

The man stared at the roaring blaze for a bit. Then he laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA."

He coughed.

"Well. That's enough of that."

He wandered off and slipped through a boundary gap. It was tea time.
Tempest gasped as he saw four guys waiting for him at a table with many snacks and tea ready for him.

"Welcome!" Mikio told him happily, placing kitty ears on his head and then forcing him into a French Maid outfit.

TheShinySword swooned. "moe moe KYUN!"

And then everyone broke into song!

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha