AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-04, 20:23   Link #16461
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a cave
Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Dude I can't see properly Satashi's shining too much.

Page claim: MY EYES
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:27   Link #16462
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Dude I can't see properly Satashi's shining too much.
Was that a pun, shiny?
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:28   Link #16463
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the Local Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Spoiler for Grand-Mamas:


Spoiler for Authors Notes:
Just out of curiosity, How are Momoko and Lindy in all of this? If they''ve changed as much between then and now as between A's and StrikerS, they'll be the best looking Great-grandmas of all time.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:30   Link #16464
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Was that a pun, shiny?
are you kidding? Shiny eats puns for breakfast!

and oh, Skeith called. She's whining something about "don't call her "-sama"!". i don't know about Skeith, but i'd rather you call Satashi "-seme"






*SHOT*
I'm sorry i said that, gumba ;_;
__________________
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:32   Link #16465
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Thank you Satashi-sama! :3

*cries tears of joy*
no -Sama! *flails*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Dude I can't see properly Satashi's shining too much.
Only one thing I can say to you, TSS.....
Spoiler for Shine on:


Quote:
and oh, Skieth called. She's whining something about "don't call her "-sama"!". i don't know about Skeith, but i'd rather you call Satashi "-seme"
D: *FLAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:32   Link #16466
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
B-but I like calling Satashi-sa-

*shot*

I-I get the point....

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, How are Momoko and Lindy in all of this? If they''ve changed as much between then and now as between A's and StrikerS, they'll be the best looking Great-grandmas of all time.
That will be part of the humor....

Spoiler for Best looking Great-Grandmas ;3:

Last edited by Alavon; 2009-10-04 at 20:45.
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 01:43   Link #16467
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Time to play a little game.

This game is called: Cradle Robber.



The objective of the game is to win the scenario through your choice of actions voted upon. You have three lives.

Shal we begin?

Spoiler for START!:


Spoiler for X :



Are you up for the challenge?

Select your fighter, and select your ordinance loadout, and prepare for launch.
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2009-10-05 at 03:10.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 01:48   Link #16468
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
are you kidding? Shiny eats puns for breakfast!

and oh, Skeith called. She's whining something about "don't call her "-sama"!". i don't know about Skeith, but i'd rather you call Satashi "-seme"






*SHOT*
I'm sorry i said that, gumba ;_;
Who's uke?

*SKEITH-BLASTED*



In other news, with regards to the idea of academia cities of Earth, moving from secret magical training centers like Hogwarts and Mahora, I've recently discovered that absolutely nothing has been mentioned about the state of Earth itself with respect to its sciences. It might even have Armor Slaves running around the hot-spots and we wouldn't even be able to tell!

Basically, I need help. A certain academic city has been hanging at the back of my head since the middle of the Spring season of 2009, and recently... them plotbunnies have come to maul me in full force.

Spoiler for Exerpt from A Certain Intelligence Report:
...leave out the annoying magical half of things, and focus on all love about a certain supersonic electromagnetic human cannon...

...somebody stop meh.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:00   Link #16469
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Spoiler for my guess:
Oo

oh

Spoiler for correct guess:
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:06   Link #16470
Oseng
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United States of America
Spoiler for My guess:
Oseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:08   Link #16471
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Gakuen Alice is too much loli. I prefer my anime more tsundere.

That said, having only one kind of Academy City is giving the world too much credit at being civil. I'm more for many such cities mushrooming around the world once it's gained credance. Gakuen Alice, Academy City, Mahora, you name it, it's there...

It would be a new kind of arms race, one involving ESPers. And this development would trouble TSAB, who Earth not only does not develop magic, but goes and makes something foreign to them, and develop them at an alarmingly rate. Furthermore, the entire populace still has not outgrown war...

...it's a dangerous mix. I wonder how the Bureau would react.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:12   Link #16472
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nanoha Used Car Dealership. RERISE!
Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
<.< loli? bah i never saw any loli in that show, it was ust fun

anyways, back on topic. I'm considering a signum/deadpool fic, any ideas?
__________________
For those that belittle their favorite characters, complain about pairings, complain about oversexed images. Stop, thank you.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:39   Link #16473
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Spoiler for Exerpt from A Certain Facepalmish NO Suggestion:

...somebody stop meh.

NO. THIS ENDS HERE.

Besides, Railgun technique? Acceleration spell. Electromaster? Mana Conversion Affinity to lightning. You don't need to be Misaka to pull off the same things she does.

>:[
__________________

Last edited by Nya~n; 2009-10-05 at 02:51.
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:48   Link #16474
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in the Local Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Spoiler for Exerpt from A Certain Intelligence Report:
...leave out the annoying magical half of things, and focus on all love about a certain supersonic electromagnetic human cannon...

...somebody stop meh.
...You know, I thought about working Nanoha, Negima, and the To aru verse together. I abandoned the idea. However, I'm still working on working to of the three together, so good luck. I'm curious to see what the resulting train wreck will look like.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 02:53   Link #16475
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
So is anyone going to play the game or not?
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:08   Link #16476
arkhangelsk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
For me, yes, but only if you improve it (more on that later...)
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:36   Link #16477
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
In other news, with regards to the idea of academia cities of Earth, moving from secret magical training centers like Hogwarts and Mahora, I've recently discovered that absolutely nothing has been mentioned about the state of Earth itself with respect to its sciences. It might even have Armor Slaves running around the hot-spots and we wouldn't even be able to tell!

Basically, I need help. A certain academic city has been hanging at the back of my head since the middle of the Spring season of 2009, and recently... them plotbunnies have come to maul me in full force.

Spoiler for Exerpt from A Certain Intelligence Report:
...leave out the annoying magical half of things, and focus on all love about a certain supersonic electromagnetic human cannon...

...somebody stop meh.
*raises hand* I'm interested, and I'm sure we can poke Kyral as well. We did pretty much have this planned before, though we handled that through PM's mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
anyways, back on topic. I'm considering a signum/deadpool fic, any ideas?
*tilts head* Deadpool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
NO. THIS ENDS HERE.

Besides, Railgun technique? Acceleration spell. Electromaster? Mana Conversion Affinity to lightning. You don't need to be Misaka to pull off the same things she does.

>:[
Why? It's a fun idea, and if we work in it we might turn it into a great crossover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
So is anyone going to play the game or not?
Well, so far there really has very little Nanoha in it. I mean, the name Mid is thrown around a bit, but aside from that its more Ace Combat than Nanoha.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:45   Link #16478
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Subspace, Texas
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Keroko.. it's an attack on the CRADLE. With you (figuratively) as the decision maker.

Can you shoot down the Cradle?
__________________
"Escalating a war is not how I envisioned this vacation..."
Ernest 'Admiral Tigerclaw' Hart
OWNER: Samurai Penguin Studios
"Because people dig birds with swords."
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:50   Link #16479
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Keroko.. it's an attack on the CRADLE. With you (figuratively) as the decision maker.

Can you shoot down the Cradle?
Yes, and that's also where the Nanoha part ends. I'm not saying the story is bad (there's not enough to say it is right now) I'm just throwing in one of the possible theories why you're not being swamped with votes.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 03:56   Link #16480
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki101 View Post
...You know, I thought about working Nanoha, Negima, and the To aru verse together. I abandoned the idea. However, I'm still working on working to of the three together, so good luck. I'm curious to see what the resulting train wreck will look like.
This is a job for the 2-in-1 Khrack Meister! >=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*raises hand* I'm interested, and I'm sure we can poke Kyral as well. We did pretty much have this planned before, though we handled that through PM's mostly.
I guess we can, if only he appears at all that is.

I'm pretty much going to pretend that the magic side doesn't exist, but if I do, I'll probably pull in Negima's "hidden magic society" thing. Or explain that Earth's "magic" is really just ESP that Aleistor tweaked his city to cause a "auto-immune" reaction against, hence why TSAB has not bothered with Earth "mages" in the first place (And why Touma's power works on both sides).

Either way, it will be fun, and full of RAILGUN.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.