AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-26, 23:32   Link #17741
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post


Yup...she does...

Must....resist......must.......not..........cave.. ......to........temptation......

....GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivio shyly pushed up the glasses on her nose and tilted her head curiously while looking at the small mirrior. "I don't know...red? Maybe I should go for contacts afterall..."

Yuuno shrugged lightly and stayed seated at the corner of the desk Vivio was hunched over. "You'll look nice in anything, I'm sure."

"You're biased." Vivio sniffed and plucked a pair of under wire frames that were lined with silver. "You can't even tell these are on when wearing them."

"I think the red ones bring out your eyes more."

"My left one or my right one?" The blonde teased back playfully, sticking out her tongue.

"Glasses add an air of maturity, I think. Don't be shy to show it."

Fingering the red framed glasses again, Vivio put them back on and posed for her friend, lacing her fingers together in a mock stretch in front of herself. Tilting her hips a little, she gave a semi profile view while being sure to expose a little of her legs. Her eyes looked to the side to see the male and she spoke in a sweet, syrupy tone. "Do these look good on me, Yuuno-sensei~?"

Yuuno stared at her in shock for a brief moment before coughing polity against his fist. "Uhm, yeah... they're nice."

With a small nod, Vivio took them off and walked past her friend and to the front desk of the small office. Each step was accented by a swish of her skirt and she fully emphasized the 'look at my butt' strut before leaning on the desk, hips slightly raised to make her skirt ride up a bit for his viewing pleasure. "I'll take these frames, please," she greeted the woman there. As the tag on the glasses was taken, Vivio tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked back with a pleased smirk, biting on the end piece of the frames lightly after licking her lips. Her attempts at being noticed fell on blind eyes, however, as Yuuno was already reading a pocket book he had in his jacket while waiting on her to finish. 'God, figures...' With a heavy sigh, she shifted to a lazy prop on the counter and chewed on her frames. 'At this rate, I really will be a virgin until I'm forty...'

~**~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
and for Yuuno.. my favorite pairing of him would be Hayate, I just love them *-* Gah, I don't think I've seen a fic fully dedicated to those two i-i As for the spanish fandom... hell no, they would burn me alive just with the thought of it
I write Hayate/Yuuno :3

[EDIT]PAGE CLAIM for......Glasses!Vivio
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:35   Link #17742
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
@Satashi: Everyone, watch out, the Fanfic Hulk is coming to get you...with a fic!
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:38   Link #17743
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
@Satashi: Everyone, watch out, the Fanfic Hulk is coming to get you...with a fic!
Raaaaaaar! Shipping bad! Sata SMASH!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:40   Link #17744
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
@Satashi: That was SOOOO unexpected, Satashi! But it was SOOOOO funny that I hit the back of my head due to laughing.

EDIT: Lying on my bed with the wall behind me in case you were wondering...
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:41   Link #17745
Nita
Ñe~
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: quien sabe xd
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Nita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Must....resist......must.......not..........cave.. ......to........temptation......

....GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivio shyly pushed up the glasses on her nose and tilted her head curiously while looking at the small mirrior. "I don't know...red? Maybe I should go for contacts afterall..."

Yuuno shrugged lightly and stayed seated at the corner of the desk Vivio was hunched over. "You'll look nice in anything, I'm sure."

"You're biased." Vivio sniffed and plucked a pair of under wire frames that were lined with silver. "You can't even tell these are on when wearing them."

"I think the red ones bring out your eyes more."

"My left one or my right one?" The blonde teased back playfully, sticking out her tongue.

"Glasses add an air of maturity, I think. Don't be shy to show it."

Fingering the red framed glasses again, Vivio put them back on and posed for her friend, lacing her fingers together in a mock stretch in front of herself. Tilting her hips a little, she gave a semi profile view while being sure to expose a little of her legs. Her eyes looked to the side to see the male and she spoke in a sweet, syrupy tone. "Do these look good on me, Yuuno-sensei~?"

Yuuno stared at her in shock for a brief moment before coughing polity against his fist. "Uhm, yeah... they're nice."

With a small nod, Vivio took them off and walked past her friend and to the front desk of the small office. Each step was accented by a swish of her skirt and she fully emphasized the 'look at my butt' strut before leaning on the desk, hips slightly raised to make her skirt ride up a bit for his viewing pleasure. "I'll take these frames, please," she greeted the woman there. As the tag on the glasses was taken, Vivio tossed her hair over her shoulder and looked back with a pleased smirk, biting on the end piece of the frames lightly after licking her lips. Her attempts at being noticed fell on blind eyes, however, as Yuuno was already reading a pocket book he had in his jacket while waiting on her to finish. 'God, figures...' With a heavy sigh, she shifted to a lazy prop on the counter and chewed on her frames. 'At this rate, I really will be a virgin until I'm forty...'
Don't give up Vivio! *raises fist* Though Nanoha would be too damn happy if she does XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I write Hayate/Yuuno :3
I know, and believe me when I say that I love you for that x3

EDIT:

@Alavon: Auch, that must hurt... and you just made me realize that is 1:40 am here and that I should be in bed right now....
__________________

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:47   Link #17746
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
@00: Naming fics has always been something I never thought much of. I normally just grab whatever comes to mind right when I finish my intro POV paragraph.

Though, when I started Nanoha, I named all my fics after gemstones. I know what gems mean, so I took one that matched the story and named it after it. "Emerald" is my lemon series, though :3 Emerald Night, Emerald Bell, and Emerald Eyes.

So look around and pic whatever you want. Hell, you could go with "Growing Pains" if ya wanted to. (because I have a cramp in my leg and it is the first thing that came to mind )
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:49   Link #17747
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In my imagination...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
So look around and pic whatever you want. Hell, you could go with "Growing Pains" if ya wanted to. (because I have a cramp in my leg and it is the first thing that came to mind )
You're killing me here, Satashi. My head hurts a lot already...

@Liitha: Girl, go to bed!

...

Hmm...I should too...even though it's 12:53 AM here...

But before I do...

Satashi...more AlternativeS please?

*puppy eyes*


Until tomorow...I hope...busy...

*sigh*
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:55   Link #17748
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Naming fics so far hasn't been a problem for me, but I'm really not too sure... I haven't written too many fics myself, but the few I have (and the ideas for the ones I haven't written, sans the three Nanoha story ideas I've been contemplating) all had names that came easily to me. Hopefully that trend continues when I begin writing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Though, when I started Nanoha, I named all my fics after gemstones. I know what gems mean, so I took one that matched the story and named it after it. "Emerald" is my lemon series, though :3 Emerald Night, Emerald Bell, and Emerald Eyes.
This may be a bit of a personal question, I dunno, but may I ask, why exactly do you associate emeralds with sex? O.o
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:55   Link #17749
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I believe RadiantBeam wrote it in a playful way and even though there are two sides evenly divided, we all had good laughs with our chosen couple(s).
Alts!NanohaxFate all the way! XD
Ahem, I think you forgot the "" I placed at the end, which is meant to indicate playfulness.

Original!NanohaxFate FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
Thank you and no...I don't remember where I got it. I created it by shrinking the original. Sorry...
Aw, darn. It's a good pic. Thank you, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
@Fuyu_no_Sora: I agree with you, Alts!Nanoha ending up with Hayate would be... odd, they have been friends for a long time and falling in love at this point...
Yep, very odd. Thank you for that. Now, Alts!Nanoha and Alts!Alicia (after being revived) would be a blast to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
Though I think I'm too attached to ViCia (thanks to RB mostly), and for Yuuno.. my favorite pairing of him would be Hayate, I just love them *-* Gah, I don't think I've seen a fic fully dedicated to those two i-i As for the spanish fandom... hell no, they would burn me alive just with the thought of it
ViCia is awesome And as for Hayate and Yuuno... have they ever even spoken in the entire series? It's something that's been bothering me for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Raaaaaaar! Shipping bad! Sata SMASH!
This made me laugh. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
@Satashi: That was SOOOO unexpected, Satashi! But it was SOOOOO funny that I hit the back of my head due to laughing.

EDIT: Lying on my bed with the wall behind me in case you were wondering...
Ouch...careful with that *hands Alavon a pack of ice*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
@Alavon: Auch, that must hurt... and you just made me realize that is 1:40 am here and that I should be in bed right now....
Go to sleep already.
__________________
"You wanted to say that, but you didn't have enough common sense."
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:00   Link #17750
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
This may be a bit of a personal question, I dunno, but may I ask, why exactly do you associate emeralds with sex? O.o
I'm going to take a wild guess, and it somehow associates with a very deep, and special love?

That and I'm also doing some research on that now XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:00   Link #17751
GlancingReverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
For me, it's almost ten and I'm supposed to be clearing Destiny Odyssey I for my friend, but I'm hanging out here instead.
GlancingReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:08   Link #17752
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liitha View Post
for Yuuno.. my favorite pairing of him would be Hayate, I just love them *-* Gah, I don't think I've seen a fic fully dedicated to those two
I'm actually writing a Hayate/Yuuno one right now, actually. First chapter is up at FF.net (though Hayate isn't actually in it yet). I blame Satashi entirely for putting that particular ship in my head!

Sadly that particular story has really fallen behind my other ones... That's what happens when I have five fics ideas bouncing around my head, and I rarely get the motivation to work on any of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I write Hayate/Yuuno :3
You should write more Hayate/Yuuno!

And nice little fic there. I wonder if Vivio/Yuuno will become more popular now... What have I begun?!

As for the title, I was thinking something like "Leveling up" or "Stepping up"... *Lightbulb* "The Next Step". I like the sound of that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
as for Hayate and Yuuno... have they ever even spoken in the entire series? It's something that's been bothering me for a while...
Nope, they've never even been in the same scene together (except the Final Boss Beat Down). But there's 10 years between A's and StrikerS, so things could happen. She certainly talked about him to Rossa is a pretty familiar manner.

And uh... time, eh? It's 1 am for me and I have a class at 8:30am... Ffffff-
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 00:10   Link #17753
Nita
Ñe~
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: quien sabe xd
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Nita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
@Liitha: Girl, go to bed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Go to sleep already.
I kind of feel scolded in a good way course

But heh, I don't think they had talked before, they just stick so well in my head . Its like Eriol and Tomoyo from CCS..

All hail fanon pairings!

'kay, i have to get up in four hours so I'm off

EDIT:

@Raiser: You did?! How on Earth did I miss that?! I'll make sure to read it tomorrow
__________________

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 02:32   Link #17754
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: huh wha-?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
(because I have a cramp in my leg and it is the first thing that came to mind )
Oh, heavens. I just pictured you as K-On's Yui. *facepalms*
__________________
Nya~n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 03:52   Link #17755
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Funya has such a fun imagination. Feed him anything and PROFIT.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 07:41   Link #17756
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Not at all, I also support Original!Nanoha
Have fun with that. I think you're part of the minority here, Sora.

Quote:
Now this is funny.

*hugs RB tightly*
And I'm still undecided!

*hugs Sora tightly*

Quote:
It would be funny if AltS!Alicia was revived and she fell for Nanoha.
By that logic, it should happen.

Quote:
Nobody's flaming each other and there are no "OMG! You don't support the OTP, YOU SHOULD DIE!" statements yet, so let's not call it a war.
Lemme have my fun, you.

Quote:
Indeed, Hayate needs some love... but unfortunately I fully ship HayatexRossa so I don't think I could see her with Nanoha...
Hello there, fellow Hayate/Rossa shipper. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavon View Post
I believe RadiantBeam wrote it in a playful way and even though there are two sides evenly divided, we all had good laughs with our chosen couple(s).
Alts!NanohaxFate all the way! XD
See? Somebody understands my jokes! Thank you, Alavon. ^^

Neutrality all the way! XD
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 12:14   Link #17757
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Being stupid is fun. Here's what me being stupid has resulted in this time!

Spoiler for The Dangers of Flirting:


I've mentioned this in one of my other fics, but I have no sense of style. I'm the kind of guy who really perpetuates the stereotype that men know nothing about fashion. I don't know what looks good, and I have no idea what a lot of this stuff is called, so I can barely describe it either. I'm horrible with colours, too. I don't know which colour matches/compliments which, and I can't tell certain colours apart sometimes (I'm colour blind). But well, I did try this time! This is just something silly so it's a good chance to practice.
__________________
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 13:33   Link #17758
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Deserted Temple
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Being stupid is fun. Here's what me being stupid has resulted in this time!

Spoiler for The Dangers of Flirting:

For once, I think you have succeeded in making something that is perfectly wholesome to just about everyone. You managed to make a jaded old bastard like me chuckle, so there's your proof. I'll leave it to someone else to pick apart the more technical details.

Bravo.
__________________
JamesEdwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 14:01   Link #17759
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Being stupid is fun. Here's what me being stupid has resulted in this time!

Spoiler for The Dangers of Flirting:


I've mentioned this in one of my other fics, but I have no sense of style. I'm the kind of guy who really perpetuates the stereotype that men know nothing about fashion. I don't know what looks good, and I have no idea what a lot of this stuff is called, so I can barely describe it either. I'm horrible with colours, too. I don't know which colour matches/compliments which, and I can't tell certain colours apart sometimes (I'm colour blind). But well, I did try this time! This is just something silly so it's a good chance to practice.
Oh my God, Chrono. Poor, poor Chrono. XDDDDD

Brilliant. I'm laughing so hard my friend is giving me weird looks.
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 15:29   Link #17760
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
ooooh ! crossdressing!Yuuno !!!!I definitely want in on that trend!
Spoiler for Princess!Yuuno:

Last edited by Satashi; 2009-10-27 at 18:22.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.