AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-02, 15:16   Link #1761
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Cool, but something tells me that this isn't the first chapter, I need to find the first because your story sounds cool
Look at the first page, the second post. That should help you out a little bit.

About your comics, they are neat ^^ Tho I wonder what kind of thing that is, that could floor Nanoha in one hit? I'm interested in seeing more.

Having a problem in viewing the next to last image for some reason >.<

P.S~ Page claim! Claimed in the name of art and story combined!

EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-03-02 at 15:48.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 15:55   Link #1762
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Great, I'm starting to love this thread

But now I must go to the table of draw to continue this project, until that I'd like to show you some pages of chapter 1 to give you an Idea until it is complete

not nice such a teaser
but how you read your fanfic?
from right to left?
or left to right?


@Satashi
with a suprise attack

and Nanoha seems a little furious, though she couldn't think rational and was an easy victim
her opponent seems also to be a very fast fighter, what also took Nanoha on the false foot
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:13   Link #1763
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Look at the first page, the second post. That should help you out a little bit.

About your comics, they are neat ^^ Tho I wonder what kind of thing that is, that could floor Nanoha in one hit? I'm interested in seeing more.

Having a problem in viewing the next to last image for some reason >.<

P.S~ Page claim! Claimed in the name of art and story combined!

EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )


Nanoha's in trouble...if she's not careful this could be a problem :3 I wonder how Fate'll eventually get around to the source of this and stomp it flat for good :3

This should be fun :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:14   Link #1764
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
not nice such a teaser
but how you read your fanfic?
from right to left?
or left to right?


@Satashi
with a suprise attack

and Nanoha seems a little furious, though she couldn't think rational and was an easy victim
her opponent seems also to be a very fast fighter, what also took Nanoha on the false foot
It's readed like a MARVEL comic, from left to right

And, yes, Nanoha was a bit furius to see Subare almost dead and she attack reacless, that makes her easy target for the quick attacks of ROBO-GATSURALLY,
but don't worry, the white devil will have his revenge
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:20   Link #1765
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
It's readed like a MARVEL comic, from left to right

And, yes, Nanoha was a bit furius to see Subare almost dead and she attack reacless, that makes her easy target for the quick attacks of ROBO-GATSURALLY,
but don't worry, the white devil will have his revenge
HIS?!! HIS?!!! WHAT?!!! Please tell me that's a typo...Please don't tell me you just gave Nanoha a sex change! XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:24   Link #1766
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post


Nanoha's in trouble...if she's not careful this could be a problem :3 I wonder how Fate'll eventually get around to the source of this and stomp it flat for good :3

This should be fun :3
Belive me, at that moment Fate have her own troubles
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:25   Link #1767
Master Kosa
Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: There and there.
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )
Going to read it, review around 0000gtm
btw page claim mean what?

EDIT:
Spoiler for review:
__________________
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.

Last edited by Master Kosa; 2008-03-02 at 17:52.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:26   Link #1768
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
HIS?!! HIS?!!! WHAT?!!! Please tell me that's a typo...Please don't tell me you just gave Nanoha a sex change! XD
AHHHHHHH!!!

Don't even mentione that!
I'm sorry! Little mistake!

"her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge"

It's that O.K?
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 16:29   Link #1769
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
AHHHHHHH!!!

Don't even mentione that!
I'm sorry! Little mistake!

"her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge""her revenge"

It's that O.K?
LOL XD

I have been appeased :P XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 17:37   Link #1770
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Look at the first page, the second post. That should help you out a little bit.

About your comics, they are neat ^^ Tho I wonder what kind of thing that is, that could floor Nanoha in one hit? I'm interested in seeing more.

Having a problem in viewing the next to last image for some reason >.<

P.S~ Page claim! Claimed in the name of art and story combined!

EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )
I'm looking forward, when Nanoha searchs something in Fate's closet
*there would be dying someone *
but the punishment from Precia, I found it a little bit weird and I'm also worried about Nanoha, that are the first steps to addiction


good chapter
hope you update soon

PS:I think, I only found one mistake, but I didn't try to proof read

Spoiler for short story comment, really short ;):


Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
HIS?!! HIS?!!! WHAT?!!! Please tell me that's a typo...Please don't tell me you just gave Nanoha a sex change! XD
don't be so stingy, everybody makes mistakes
you know, for sure, what he meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
It's readed like a MARVEL comic, from left to right

And, yes, Nanoha was a bit furius to see Subare almost dead and she attack reacless, that makes her easy target for the quick attacks of ROBO-GATSURALLY,
but don't worry, the white devil will have his revenge
yeah, my guess was right

sing: "when you are happy, then clap your hands*clap my hands*..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
Going to read it, review around 0000gtm
btw page claim mean what?
the first post on a new page
Satashi started it and I think Satashi only waits, until Satashi gets page claims xD

@ghazghkull
Can you give me some informations about the main pairings about daichi-prime's fics?
you read them, so I hope you know them

in some aspects I'm like Haru

Last edited by Gillian; 2008-03-02 at 17:50. Reason: correction nearly complete..
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:07   Link #1771
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
@ghazghkull
Can you give me some informations about the main pairings about daichi-prime's fics?
you read them, so I hope you know them

in some aspects I'm like Haru
As far as I can tell, there is no real pairings at the moment, just a crude load of really strong friendships that are forming as the story progresses. That's as far as I can tell at the moment. I'll have to re-read the Academy Blues, since I had read this while I was in school, which therefore meant I couldn't completely relax cus I had to keep track of time and such.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:52   Link #1772
AshLikeSnow
potato
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in a box
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to AshLikeSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Great, I'm starting to love this thread

But now I must go to the table of draw to continue this project, until that I'd like to show you some pages of chapter 1 to give you an Idea until it is complete

Wow Rick, that's some really detailed work. And your going to be doing MORE? That's some dedication you got there Hope you have fun with your project though, it certainly is fun to read for us hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Look at the first page, the second post. That should help you out a little bit.

About your comics, they are neat ^^ Tho I wonder what kind of thing that is, that could floor Nanoha in one hit? I'm interested in seeing more.

Having a problem in viewing the next to last image for some reason >.<

P.S~ Page claim! Claimed in the name of art and story combined!

EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )
Woo ~ new chapter to read. Fate getting caught on camera was the best. Good thing she didn't get spied on as she was about to get into bed though. She sleeps naked right? Lol.

Oh, and I just updated my own ficcy. Linky here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4099527/3/

@Thread: Lemme know what you guys think? :3
AshLikeSnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:52   Link #1773
Junkedcat
Floater
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Frosty Hill
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

EDIT: SbtB XVI

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/16/

Enjoy~ (Angel is really busy so I'm posting now so I won't have to bother her when she gets home to do this >< )
Tee hee....
Spoiler for Notes:

I had pondered on Landscaper Fate and wrote up something... Its pretty much out in left field but...
Spoiler for Fate being sexy and some NSFW language.:

It's somewhat continuable but yea... Just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
@ghazghkull
Can you give me some informations about the main pairings about daichi-prime's fics?
you read them, so I hope you know them
Ok question not directed at me but i do know the parings for Path of Vengeance. There is one that i cant describe, you should read the story for it. Nanoha and Yunno are paired together and while I think there was a poor job done in building the relationship it serves a purpose. I haven't read the other two fics so i can't elaborate on anything.
__________________

Last edited by Junkedcat; 2008-03-18 at 13:25. Reason: Updated L!F
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 18:55   Link #1774
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Anyone who remembers Daishi Prime and his works, Path of Vengeance and it's sequel Academy Blues might be interested in the next installment of the series: Endless Waltz

Anyone who hasn't read them, should.
But please note that it's not an easy read, considering that PoV is 44,7k words and AB is 263k words... meaning a LOT of time is required in order to read them through. The fics take place some time after nanoha A's, and were written before strikers came out, so there might be some differences to canon, but i still recommend them to anyone who's even mildly interested in nanoha fanfics.
I'd just wish he picked another name rather than "Endless Waltz"...

*imagines Nanoha with angel wings and going Twin Divine Buster*

__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 19:19   Link #1775
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I'd just wish he picked another name rather than "Endless Waltz"...

*imagines Nanoha with angel wings and going Twin Divine Buster*

LOL You're not the only one imaging it. To top it off, Nanoha spinning like a top as she fires it XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 19:24   Link #1776
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Over there
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Satashi Send a message via Skype™ to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I'd just wish he picked another name rather than "Endless Waltz"...

*imagines Nanoha with angel wings and going Twin Divine Buster*

For Kha:

Fate walked over to Nanoha. "Hit me."

"What?" She blinked.

"Hit me," Fate repeated.

Nanoha cracked her knuckles "okay..." Rearing back, she slugged Fate hard, ripping her face to the side, before doubling over as the blonde's hand slammed into her stomach "wha...?"

"A hit for a hit," Fate caught Nanoha and handed her to Chrono before laying on the floor.

A few moments later the door to the computer room burst open and several people barged in. "They got some information," Chrono to told them as they shuffled in. "I got them down, go secure other areas!" Fate got up and darted forward, kicked one of the me, and ran out of the room before the other could react. ';Good luck, Fate,' Chrono thought.

~*Meanwhile*~

Yuuno attempted to wiped the sweat off his forehead as he disengaged the safety lock on Death Scythe Assault. Groaning at his arm hitting his space suit shield, he shook his head and floated in the zero gravity to the hatch that would release the mech into space. 'I hoped to never use these things again...'

Moving over into another hanger he looked over the large mobile suit in front of him. 'Hello again, Sand Rock.' The hatch opened for him as he landed on the large chest and fell into the pilot seat, lighting up the controls and finally grabbing both joysticks. A relic glowed faintly as the energy powered up, allowing the mech to stand and walk to the door, which was sliced into four pieces, revealing the cape covered mechanized unit. 'I thought we stopped this war...'


~**~

Anyway, thanks for the review Junkedcat! And the Fate landscaping thing was spiffy. Really interesting to imagine Fate like that, specially pouring water over her chest sounds like something landscaping!Fate would do.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 19:49   Link #1777
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow View Post
Oh, and I just updated my own ficcy. Linky here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4099527/3/

@Thread: Lemme know what you guys think? :3
you shouldn't apologise for the delay(I don't think there is a delay )
and congratulation for your longest chapter
can we look forward to such a rate?(first 1k words than 2k words and now 4k words )
for wiki words:
maybe I look for some, but its more funnier, to use the random article feature of wiki and implement the article name *g* and much easier to find

Spoiler for story itself:


I definately looking forward to chapter3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Tee hee....
Spoiler for Notes:

I had pondered on Landscaper Fate and wrote up something... Its pretty much out in left field but...
Spoiler for Fate being sexy and some NSFW language.:

It's somewhat continuable but yea... Just a thought.
lol
that is a story
hope you will continue it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Ok question not directed at me but i do know the parings for Path of Vengeance. There is one that i cant describe, you should read the story for it. Nanoha and Yunno are paired together and while I think there was a poor job done in building the relationship it serves a purpose. I haven't read the other two fics so i can't elaborate on anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
As far as I can tell, there is no real pairings at the moment, just a crude load of really strong friendships that are forming as the story progresses. That's as far as I can tell at the moment. I'll have to re-read the Academy Blues, since I had read this while I was in school, which therefore meant I couldn't completely relax cus I had to keep track of time and such.
thx both of you
*sits besides Haru on the I-don't-read-any-other-FF-than-NxF-FF-bench*
nothing against daichi, but I'm no fan from NxY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
For Kha:

Spoiler for shorty:
yepp, now you made it
you confused me 100% with that shorty
hope you are happy

PS: I'm not mad at you
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 19:57   Link #1778
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
thx both of you
*sits besides on the I-don't-read-any-other-FF-than-NxF-FF-bench*
nothing against daichi, but I'm no fan from NxY
Then forgot Path of Vengeance and go straight for Academy Blues. Fate and Nanoha are benched except near the end of that story, and even then Yuuno doesn't play any part, last time I checked. Aspects of the story may be confusing because you don't know some of it due to not reading PoV, but if you're not going to read the N/Y aspect of it, then just go straight to Academy Blues.

Besides, the entire series is for the most part Hayate's life. Academy Blues focuses a bit more on her students, but all in all, none of the characters get shafted.
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 20:01   Link #1779
Junkedcat
Floater
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Frosty Hill
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
lol
that is a story
hope you will continue it
If i get some time i might just, but its will be really out there as in AU and somewhat out of character...
Quote:
*sits besides on the I-don't-read-any-other-FF-than-NxF-FF-bench*
nothing against daichi, but I'm no fan from NxY
Actually NxY is pretty much in the back seat in the first fic. It serves a purpose in the story and it ain't like their making sloppy.
__________________
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 20:04   Link #1780
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: From where the pretzel comes
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Then forgot Path of Vengeance and go straight for Academy Blues. Fate and Nanoha are benched except near the end of that story, and even then Yuuno doesn't play any part, last time I checked. Aspects of the story may be confusing because you don't know some of it due to not reading PoV, but if you're not going to read the N/Y aspect of it, then just go straight to Academy Blues.

Besides, the entire series is for the most part Hayate's life. Academy Blues focuses a bit more on her students, but all in all, none of the characters get shafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
Actually NxY is pretty much in the back seat in the first fic. It serves a purpose in the story and it ain't like their making sloppy.
ok
the other things I read sounds interesting*especially Kha's: Nanoha with angel wings and twin divine buster*

I will start reading with PoV even though there are YxN scences, then I will skip them like I did it with the Frodo scence's in Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King

thx for the information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
If i get some time i might just, but its will be really out there as in AU and somewhat out of character...
I don't mind
it sounds very funny
I hope you will find some time
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.