AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-07-10, 10:31   Link #201
zibi88

I was wondering and what if Oz was crated by Alice (or rather both Alice's).... the Sabrie tragedy happened 100years ago after all.... Break was thrown into abyss and returned after 30years.... but wedont know if Oz was in the world born or not.....

We saw in Break's memory that at the end the white Alice sayd that her wish is... mostly Jack to come back to her.... and so Oz had been born maybe in Abyss or in real world.... but since his look is VERY similar to Jack (like younger Jack) it could be possible that he is a reincarnation of Jack that Alice wished for...

Maybe Oz was born to the world in the same moment when Break come out of the Abyss... hard to say... but why the Abyss Intention wants Oz to come back to Abyss so much.... its like she feels Oz had been stolen from her.... since he was her wish and desire.... and when he entered Abyss he choiced the good Alice and not the one that made that wish... which pissed her off (she started to say that she wont foget that and that he will pay for this).....

Or maybe white Alice knows that inside Oz Jack is sitting... so haveing Oz with her would mean to have Jack with her... hard to say since we havent saw Oz and the white Alice together for a longgg time ^^

but it would be interesting if it turned out that Oz is a chain born in the real world
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 00:20   Link #202
kirapika
Oh-so crazy~?

Judging by the latest scanlated chapter...

Spoiler for PH ch. 34:

Love me, Hate me, I don't care as long as you're with me
kirapika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 00:49   Link #203
zibi88

And damn Ada is going on a date with Vincent..... what is she thinking or rather not thinking..... maybe she is asking Vincet about Gilbert.....

Other question why Vincent agrees if he hates Vesarius house.... maybe he wants to use Ada as the sacrafice to repet the story of what happened in Sabrie... will make her sacrafice like with Lacie

I personaly hope that Oz will talk her sense in her brain becouse he kinda knows what sadist Vincent is (digging eye balls with scisors... ect)
Old 2009-07-12, 18:52   Link #204
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

well I think Oz has a lot in his mind and many problems to think about Vince and Adas relationship, heck I think he isn't even thinking about that...but it may be possible that Vince wants to do something about it, Ada seems to be an easy target

Avy made by Shirachi
~Kezia~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 14:32   Link #205
zibi88

btw. did you noticiced that from the song name "Lacie" we can make "Alice" ^^ all letters needed are there :P
Old 2009-07-17, 07:51   Link #206
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Just asking people's opinions, but do you think Ada will get a chain in the future?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 07:57   Link #207
Tormenk

Only if she joins Pandora. Tad early since she is still in school.

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 08:02   Link #208
xzzx

She have cat
xzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 08:19   Link #209
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzzx View Post
She have cat
not a cat... but cats ^^ if I remember Ada has no 3cats ^^

I was wondering about why Vincent went on a date with her.... and maybe Vincent does that to make revange... like Oz took Gil away from him so Vincent will take Ada away from Oz

Anyway I kinda hope that ada wont get hurt or killed....she is such a nice and cute innocent girl that better doesnt have anything to do with the dark side of things that are currenrlt going on...

the biggest secret is "who or what is Oz" is he a human or is he a chain crated by abbys-alice (like the real world alice had jack... while white alice crated herself Oz to be with her... since he is very similar to jack like a mirror image) so maybe oz was born-created id abyss..... kinda cant wait ot learn about it ^^

Since the will of the abbys (or rather intention) is very possesive of Oz... the white alice cant wait for him to appear at her place... (and her words at the begining of manga.... I was waiting long long long long time.... so how old is Oz in reality...)
Old 2009-07-17, 08:26   Link #210
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
not a cat... but cats ^^ if I remember Ada has no 3cats ^^

I was wondering about why Vincent went on a date with her.... and maybe Vincent does that to make revange... like Oz took Gil away from him so Vincent will take Ada away from Oz

Anyway I kinda hope that ada wont get hurt or killed....she is such a nice and cute innocent girl that better doesnt have anything to do with the dark side of things that are currenrlt going on...

the biggest secret is "who or what is Oz" is he a human or is he a chain crated by abbys-alice (like the real world alice had jack... while white alice crated herself Oz to be with her... since he is very similar to jack like a mirror image) so maybe oz was born-created id abyss..... kinda cant wait ot learn about it ^^

Since the will of the abbys (or rather intention) is very possesive of Oz... the white alice cant wait for him to appear at her place... (and her words at the begining of manga.... I was waiting long long long long time.... so how old is Oz in reality...)

I was thinking that...Vincent wants to "change" Ada for a worse, since she may also be tempted to "change the past"

But the existence of the Will of the Abyss, is she also a chain-existence? (That would be a cool duo, Ada and Will)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 09:33   Link #211
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Ok, I've just only recently reading this manga. . again. And Oz just become more mysterious in the recent chapter ;_;
One thing I realized about him that. . he somehow resembles the rabbit in the Alice in Wonderland story with his pocket watch. Remember that the rabbit often said 'I'm late ~! I'm late ~!' while looking at his pocket watch in the beginning of the story.

---if my memory serves me right though. .

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 10:34   Link #212
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Ok, I've just only recently reading this manga. . again. And Oz just become more mysterious in the recent chapter ;_;
One thing I realized about him that. . he somehow resembles the rabbit in the Alice in Wonderland story with his pocket watch. Remember that the rabbit often said 'I'm late ~! I'm late ~!' while looking at his pocket watch in the beginning of the story.

Well Alice in the past did have a black rabbit doll.
Old 2009-07-17, 10:45   Link #213
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post

There's quite a number of Alice in Wonderland references in the story, so it's no surprise you can make such a connection as this.
Old 2009-07-17, 13:34   Link #214
Tormenk

The finer details of the story escapes me after so long but I do know Alice and Mr Mad-Hatter Break references back to the classic. Anyone notice anymore?

"A life without change is akin to death."

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 13:46   Link #215
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The finer details of the story escapes me after so long but I do know Alice and Mr Mad-Hatter Break references back to the classic. Anyone notice anymore?
There's also the Cheshire Cat.
Old 2009-07-17, 16:11   Link #216
zibi88

anyway what do you thing Oz is in reality ?? maybe he has similar situation to Alice... like Jack was liveing in real world along with black Alice.... while in Abyss white alice had oz :P

Since its seems White Alice knows Oz from long time and is very possesing of him... cant wait for him to meet with her.... I guess Jack knows the truth but still he wont say a thing....

Maybe Oz is a long long eternity like abyss itself... since Jack and Glen knows about him... while Oz doesnt know a thing.... its like he moved from time jumping with revrited future... like something happened and after rewriteing the future Oz landed us a child of Vesarius household...

Anyway right now the biggest mystery is Oz himself ^^ Will of Abyss desiress him... and says that black rabbit stoled Oz from her.... maybe Oz lost his memories too.... maybe he was the one that killed Alice..... ehh hard to say but I want to see it soon ^^

And after ch38 who is that woman at the end.... Lucie...dont think so... maybe she is Oz mother/past relative...
Old 2009-07-17, 20:59   Link #217
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
One of the chains is called Jaberwocky which I believe comes from another of Carol's poems. And Alice/will of the abyss could be seen as the red queen and the white queen in the story, maybe, there's probably more that I don't know of.
And the scanlations have caught up with 38 so I think we're up to the latest release? Is chapter 39 out yet or does it come out in a few weeks?
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 21:26   Link #218
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

There's also Dormouse (Vincent's chain), Dinah (younger Ada's cat), Snowdrop and Kitty (older Ada's cats), Lacie (anagram of Alice, from the Dormouse' story), Lutwidge (the school, and Lewis Carroll's middle name), among others. I remember that the name Ada was somewhere in the original book as well, but I can't remember where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
And the scanlations have caught up with 38 so I think we're up to the latest release? Is chapter 39 out yet or does it come out in a few weeks?
Chapter 39 comes out today, actually. Should be hitting the bookstores in Japan any time now. Looking forward to it~ Though I don't read the scanlations for various reasons(among them the inaccurate translations).
Shiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 13:00   Link #219
RemSuzu
BGI = Death

Send a message via MSN to RemSuzu
The manga is getting very, very, very interesting now. I hate making theories because I always end up wrong as right as I feel. Not to say I don't have my own assumptions. I just really want to know who Lacie is at the moment, and what it is that Vincent had to do or sacrifice to bring Gil back to life after Glen accidentally killed him when he tried to protect his master then, Jack.
RemSuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 14:26   Link #220
Tiberium Wolf

Funny thing! If you play with the letters in "Lacie" you get "Alice".

Last edited by Tiberium Wolf; 2009-07-18 at 18:15.
Tiberium Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen