AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2008-01-27, 01:46   Link #21
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

One thing I do like about the PC version is the massive amount of players the game can support in MP. I've seen 45 in a server once (through attila16's gameplay vid on Youtube).

Old 2008-01-27, 03:56   Link #22
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000

Send a message via MSN to Fynal_Fyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickHopper View Post
I absolutely love this game. I've stuck with Infinity Ward and CoD for awhile now from the first to the Modern Warfare (minus 3 which sucked). I've already beaten the whole game on veteran and the mile high club which was a pain in the ass. I was so glad I didn't miss the guy at the end. Just need two more achievements and i'm done. >_<

They should add extra rewards with prestiges besides different looking medals. I'm starting to get bored of starting over all the time.

Add me if you want. Gamertag is DivinityZERO.
One more achievement for me >_<

I hate intel items....they're like Gears of War's annoying COG tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
Why am I finding relatively few X360 gamers around here............?
I play the X360 COD4 version, and let me tell ya, MHC is the single most annoying level in existence on veteran difficulty...

If I were to rank levels on a list of annoyance:

1st: Mile High Club
2nd: One Shot, One Kill
3rd: No Fighting in the War Room.

It's not sad anymore| Insanity and rants

Fynal_Fyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 08:18   Link #23
Southern Cross
Crux

'360 CoD 4 player here.

Yeah, all three of the aforementioned levels were just horrendous and traumatizing. I would not like to relive those insane engagements.

MP is pretty intense at times, though. If you have a decent party to play with, victories aren't too hard to come by.

By the way, for people who have a natural talent at accuracy, the M16 with the red dot attachment along with stopping power and deep impact seems to be dangerous. I just tried it and there was this one round where my KD ratio was 3:1 with my kills around 30. Crazy stuff.
Southern Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 10:09   Link #24
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000

Well, for me, I'm a sniper, the R700 or Barret .50 Cal or M21, combined with stopping power and Iron Lungs, are awesome, it is possible to even get 5:1 K/D ratios or no Deaths at all with those.

However, to me, Claymores aren't really meant to kill, just to set an alarm off so you know someone's coming, so you can haul ass outta your sniper perch.

Old 2008-01-27, 10:54   Link #25
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Well, for me, I'm a sniper, the R700 or Barret .50 Cal or M21, combined with stopping power and Iron Lungs, are awesome, it is possible to even get 5:1 K/D ratios or no Deaths at all with those.

However, to me, Claymores aren't really meant to kill, just to set an alarm off so you know someone's coming, so you can haul ass outta your sniper perch.
if you set up the claymore right you can sure as hell make it kill damn easily(assuming they're not a little ***** and have juggernaut-seriously what a *** perk) can't tell you how many times i've walked into one planted in grass, at the end of a ladder, and of course the one behind a door, only way it doesn't kill me is if i see it and trigger it and get out of the way before it explodes but i'm always sprinting so that never happens :P
Old 2008-01-27, 12:32   Link #26
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Cross View Post
'360 CoD 4 player here.

Yeah, all three of the aforementioned levels were just horrendous and traumatizing. I would not like to relive those insane engagements.

MP is pretty intense at times, though. If you have a decent party to play with, victories aren't too hard to come by.

By the way, for people who have a natural talent at accuracy, the M16 with the red dot attachment along with stopping power and deep impact seems to be dangerous. I just tried it and there was this one round where my KD ratio was 3:1 with my kills around 30. Crazy stuff.
yep with the M16 and those perks I can rack up a huge kill count. But I prefer the M14 with overkill then thrown on a assault or SMG.

what I hate are LMG snipers......only so much I can take of that before I grab my M16
Old 2008-01-27, 20:34   Link #27
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzles View Post
if you set up the claymore right you can sure as hell make it kill damn easily(assuming they're not a little ***** and have juggernaut-seriously what a *** perk) can't tell you how many times i've walked into one planted in grass, at the end of a ladder, and of course the one behind a door, only way it doesn't kill me is if i see it and trigger it and get out of the way before it explodes but i'm always sprinting so that never happens :P
Problem is quite a few people LOVE using that perk.

So, in any event, if my claymore kills, that's great, if it doesn't, well, then I'll be long gone before any one finds me.

Old 2008-01-27, 22:04   Link #28
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal_Fyre View Post
Problem is quite a few people LOVE using that perk.

So, in any event, if my claymore kills, that's great, if it doesn't, well, then I'll be long gone before any one finds me.
not as many people use it on PC actually i've noticed, cause on PC everyone can shoot a hell of a lot better so the stopping power perk helps a lot more of course you can say that juggernaut will give you more time to react but on PC if you can't react well you shouldn't be playing on it
Old 2008-01-27, 23:06   Link #29
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
The M16 is the easiest gun to use with stopping power and deep impact. Point and shoot and you win with one burst lol.

Claymores are the best in Hardcore Search and Destroy since they don't go away and they have unbelievable radius.

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 06:01   Link #30
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000

That's why I always toss a grenade around the bomb site for good measure.

Sadly, it doesn't always work....

Old 2008-01-28, 14:09   Link #31
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

My "C4 the objective" never seems to work either.
Old 2008-01-28, 16:02   Link #32
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
I'm a proud ps3 COD4 owner. I've had the game for about 3 weeks now and haven't looked back. This is probably the best FPS I've ever played, and I don't think I can go back to the likes of Halo or any other shooter.

Add me PSN: strawberrysaber

Currently Watching: Da Capo II Second Season, Kure-nai, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Nijuuu Mensou no Musume
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 22:08   Link #33
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I sent u friend request Mcruz
Old 2008-01-30, 00:09   Link #34
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
^ thanks for the add. I'll be sure to invite you to some games, or join yours, w/e you prefer.

Currently Watching: Da Capo II Second Season, Kure-nai, Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Nijuuu Mensou no Musume
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 00:54   Link #35
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Those who have Live gamertags, mind posting them?
Old 2008-01-30, 21:07   Link #36
matt4212

go ahead and add me

matt4212
matt4212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 01:24   Link #37
Straywolf

I got this game 3 weeks ago and have not touched Halo3 ever since.

Just finished the Mile High Club on veteran. Took me 5 hrs, and developing arthritis in my left hand from sprinting all that time but it was so gratifying when I saw that "Achievement Unlocked: MHC"

For people having trouble with NFITWR, you just have to go prone and take out those tangos in the halls of death one by one, else they will just instakill you if they spot you.

M16 is a great assault riffle, but I recently started getting used to the G3 and I gotta say I love this weapon. Every bit as accurate as the M16 and rate of fire just depends on your trigger finger, no recoil, badass

My gamertag is "Straywulf" if any of you would like to get together for some games, I'm always up for it. I usually play with two of my pals, but they are into anime too!
Straywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 01:33   Link #38
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Any of you know the "clock freeze" glitch on FNG? That would be helpful when I'm trying to get the "Squadron Record" Achievement.
Old 2008-01-31, 08:01   Link #39
Fynal_Fyre
Sanae moe over 9000

That's how.

But you don't need it for NSR, just use your pistol the whole way, you shave 3s off the clock for that.

(Can someone explain to me why the embed don't work?)

Old 2008-02-01, 21:04   Link #40
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

What happened to all the PS3 cod4ers