AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2008-01-23, 19:08   Link #1
raideralan

[Ayako] Rosario + Vampire ep 3

Is there something wrong with the torrent for episode three? It also seems there is a problem with the tracker for episode 1 and 2. Does anyone know any more about this problem?
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-23, 19:37   Link #2
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Currently if you look at the AnimeSuki Rosario to Vampire listings, you'll see that there's an exlamation point in a yellow triangle beneath the UL and DL values of the Ayako & Bakawolf releases. In other words, the tracker is down, for whatever reason. It'll probably come up in the near future. If your BitTorrent client supports DHT or PEX (Azureus and uTorrent support these, among others) then your download may continue. Otherwise, if you're desperate, try downloading direct from the group in IRC.

As a general rule, if you're having connectivity trouble with a single torrent but all other torrents work fine, wait a while. If it's still not working, check the main AnimeSuki site and see if the site reports a problem. If there's no problem, then feel free to post here and find out if there's a problem specific to you.
Old 2008-01-24, 14:00   Link #3
raideralan

That's the only torrent I have a problem with so far and it seems there might be something wrong with the tracker I think.
raideralan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-25, 03:28   Link #4
psycrop

i cant seem to download anything for some reason. i started dling this torrents and some of the new releases but all my torrent are in red in the utorrent ui. no seeds whatsoever.
psycrop is offline   Reply With Quote