AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2010-04-10, 23:36   Link #1161
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Spoiler for Reply, CS spoilers:

Okay then.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Speaking of faces,

Spoiler for q:

Quote:
Spoiler:

By that logic,
Spoiler for speculation:

Quote:
Spoiler for Reply, CS spoilers.:

But still,

Spoiler for cs:

Oh, one other thing (for now) - I saw a version of the console intro on YouTube, which has a song with lyrics in it. However, on the PSP version (or at least on my copy of it) the console OP has the same music as the arcade mode intro video.

Odd.

EDIT: Is that Makoto sitting in the background of the port stage at night, or some other beastgirl?

Last edited by Nerroth; 2010-04-10 at 23:52.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-10, 23:52   Link #1162
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
But still,

Spoiler for cs:
Spoiler for CS Spoilers, hope this helps.:

Quote:
Oh, one other thing (for now) - I saw a version of the console intro on YouTube, which has a song with lyrics in it. However, on the PSP version (or at least on my copy of it) the console OP has the same music as the arcade mode intro video.
Yeah, maybe the song caused some functionality issues or something. I wouldn't really know.

Quote:
EDIT: Is that Makoto sitting in the background of the port stage at night, or some other beastgirl?
Doubt it's Makoto, she's with the NOL remember?
Old 2010-04-12, 14:43   Link #1163
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Also - has there been a set of translations done for these?

EDIT: I was watching this - and while I'm... not too sure what was going on, I couldn't help but notice just how much Tsubaki/Asami seemed to be, well, pretty much running the whole thing!

Last edited by Nerroth; 2010-04-12 at 15:11.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 15:22   Link #1164
ZeroForever

better then CT and most fighting games in general but 6.5:3.5 is still pretty bad.

Overall it seems pretty balanced, kinda glad Nu/Lamda is middle now as people can STFU if they lose now, but seriously if i see a explosion of bangs online.... ugh.
Old 2010-04-12, 16:12   Link #1165
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

I found a subbed version of the newer radio show!

After watching some of this stuff, I'm suddenly finding Tsubaki a lot more interesting...
Old 2010-04-12, 16:24   Link #1166
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
I found a subbed version of the newer radio show!

After watching some of this stuff, I'm suddenly finding Tsubaki a lot more interesting...
Oh wow, that is AWESOME.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-12, 16:44   Link #1167
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Yes. Yes it is.

By the way, there was an earlier release special for the arcade edition of CS - which has stuff about the PSP release of CT in it.

I want CS for PSP, damnit!
Old 2010-04-12, 16:52   Link #1168
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Aww poor Bang, everybody ganging up on him. That's not how you treat one who fights for love and justice. xD

The dance he and Jin did too was epic. =p

And yeah, Tsubaki definetly has the leader-like role on that show which makes her one of the more interesting people there. Rachel was awfully untalkative though.

I'm so glad this fella decided to sub it. Hope he does Spring Raid part 2 and 3 soon.~
Old 2010-04-13, 00:33   Link #1169
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Bang should have been more of a gentlemen to that other Noel. Chichinohito would not approve of such loutish behaviour!

And also - I had a bunch of questions/observations/etc I was gonna list... but right now, I can't think of them. Sigh.
Old 2010-04-13, 02:36   Link #1170
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Man... it's a pity the dirty bits were cut out. They sounded like they would have been huge amounts of fun.

Rachel is an M? wut? :P.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 10:22   Link #1171
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I love the BlazBlue Radio show.
I laughed when Tomokazu Sugita gave Kanako Kondou and Asami Imai their funny nicknames; "Kondom" and "Imagine" respectively. I was ROFL when i heard that!
Old 2010-04-13, 15:29   Link #1172
germanturkey
Smiling Monster

aww.. i miss Nu. how do you not want one after seeing that?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 13:33   Link #1173
germanturkey
Smiling Monster

for the jin players out there. credit to stunedge from DL. what a nasty video. yes, the beginning is CT, but the rest is CS. but the damage done would make you think CT..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.

Last edited by germanturkey; 2010-04-14 at 16:38.
Old 2010-04-14, 17:27   Link #1174
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Har, BluRaji is why I bought the game. Gotta check these ones out when I have more time.
Quote:
Aww poor Bang, everybody ganging up on him. That's not how you treat one who fights for love and justice. xD
Considering how censored he was on the radio show for CT, I'd gang up on him too. >__>;
Quote:
And yeah, Tsubaki definetly has the leader-like role on that show which makes her one of the more interesting people there. Rachel was awfully untalkative though.
Freedom Sugita can be a bit of a bully [orz Kondoumu], so Asamingosu Imagine is there to.... save the poor girl, rofl. She's pretty crazy from the few Idolmaster things I've seen and kind of awesome from what people tell me. Seiyuu for Litchi proposed to Imagine and she basically went "FCUK NO." I think that's all kinds of awesome.

Actually, Ueda Kana just has a tendency to not talk a lot if there's a lot of people. I only clearly remember her from Nanoha A's/StS afureko and she did the same thing. The Rachel episode for the show is actually second in views, with the first being the first episode. It's been nearly a year since I've seen it, so don't really remember much, sorry.

.... Reminds me of how on her own radio show, Marunage, Ueda Kana made a list of seiyuu she thinks are ドM with co-host Shimizu Kaori, lol.

少し頭冷やそうか?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 19:31   Link #1175
germanturkey
Smiling Monster

^^ y u h8ing on Nu.. Her yandere personality clearly was the best part of CT that and her 7k meterless combos.

Old 2010-04-15, 00:19   Link #1176
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
...I'm sorta glad after seeing that comic Nu won't be coming to Continuum Shift...
Not neccecarily. In Lambda's CS arcade mode after defeating Ragna, Nu's soul in her partially awakens and refuses to kill Ragna after Kokonoe orders her to.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is further explored in the console version's story mode. I'd ecpecially find it hilarious if the comedic alternate truth was Nu's personality fully re-awakening. xD

Quote:
Freedom Sugita can be a bit of a bully [orz Kondoumu], so Asamingosu Imagine is there to.... save the poor girl, rofl.
Even so, Sugita (Ragna) managed to snag the spot as my favorite guy on the show. Not only does the guy have very clever humor but the opening segment "Scold Me, Ragna-kun" (followed by epic headbanging) is absolute gold every time. xD

Quote:
Actually, Ueda Kana just has a tendency to not talk a lot if there's a lot of people. I only clearly remember her from Nanoha A's/StS afureko and she did the same thing. The Rachel episode for the show is actually second in views, with the first being the first episode. It's been nearly a year since I've seen it, so don't really remember much, sorry.
That's okay. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. Usually I picture Japanese women who ocasionally wear kimonos these days to be fairly shy and fragile, so yeah. (Not to say that they all are though.)

It's kinda ironic she's M when she voices a character (Rachel) who's so obviously S. xP
Old 2010-04-15, 00:47   Link #1177
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Started playing the psp one / Chromium shift

Love Ragna sounds like Gintoki complaining all the time
Noel is like a tsundere
Rachel too

I must say the graphics are superb giving like a new sense I got bored of shooting Ryuu's specials but this got me back in to fighting games XD

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 03:29   Link #1178
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Not neccecarily. In Lambda's CS arcade mode after defeating Ragna, Nu's soul in her partially awakens and refuses to kill Ragna after Kokonoe orders her to.
Hmm, but in CT her personality was ALL about killing Ragna
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 04:12   Link #1179
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Hmm, but in CT her personality was ALL about killing Ragna
I s'pose it's arguable that it's not Nu herself that's causing the hesitation but rather the connection Nu's soul has with Saya's memories that's affecting Lambda's decisions.

Still this occurance here still puts me on the fence with that theory, as it's Nu there not Saya:

Old 2010-04-15, 04:40   Link #1180
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
I thought the general theory was that Nu's psyche was pretty fucked up by the "Mind of the Beast" half-Azure embedded in her right eye, which Lambda doesn't have.

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360