AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Sasuke revive the clan?
Yes, who cares about brothers and friends? Eternal MS! They should return to their old ways! 10 12.35%
Yes, but Sasuke should change the Uchiha Clan and hide its secret to protect future generations 28 34.57%
Yes, it should be just as it was before they were slaughtered 7 8.64%
At first i thought he definitely should but now I'm not sure 4 4.94%
No! This clan is forever tainted, they have to die or the bloodfest would return eventually 32 39.51%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-26, 09:13   Link #1
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

At long last Sasuke knows about the real past of the Uchiha clan and the destiny, effects and requirements of their doujutsu.
Assuming that Itachi and Madara finally died, should Sasuke still try to revive the clan despite its tainted history drenched in blood?
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 12:57   Link #2
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Well, I thought it would be a good idea, but now i´m not so sure about this anymore.
If some powerfull uchiha of a future generation found out about this secret, it could be a thread to the hole clan again.
On the other hand I think an uchiha doesn´t really need MS or eternal MS, the normal Sharingan itself is very powerfull.

However, there must be another way to achieve MS (Kakashi). The best would be for sasuke to find out that way and pass it down to future uchiha generations, while hiding the secret of the other, cruel way to achieve MS.
Old 2008-01-26, 13:44   Link #3
tatami
back in black

i still dont understand how he will re-create the clan again after being the only uchiha left...
Old 2008-01-26, 13:59   Link #4
vision55

Re-create the clan?....he just has to marry Sakura pump out some baby no justu with her and have some illegitimates with Ino and karen...then bamm rebirth of the clan.

Unless he needs a woman Uchiha woman then screwed..but i think sharingan can be a dominant gene...
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 14:08   Link #5
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
Re-create the clan?....he just has to marry Sakura pump out some baby no justu with her and have some illegitimates with Ino and karen...then bamm rebirth of the clan..
Who is Karen????
Old 2008-01-26, 14:09   Link #6
tatami
back in black

if sharinggan was about dominant gene then it wasnt cuz not all the uchihs were able to use sharingan its hard to say but if i was sasuke i would @#$$% every female in sight until sharingan is reborn and the child should @#$$% too as long as its possible...only that way uchiha is born again from its ashes...

so one bloody clan to one @#$$%er clan still dissapointment
Old 2008-01-26, 16:16   Link #7
Thrillhouse

I dunno, something tells me not the entire clan is dead and there may be some groups scattered about across the country.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 16:34   Link #8
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I picked that last option.

They shouldn't hide that secret because that's why they all died in the first place. That's just stupid.
Old 2008-01-26, 17:48   Link #9
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i still dont understand how he will re-create the clan again after being the only uchiha left...
That makes two of us. Tho technically he ain't the only Uchiha left. Itachi / Madara, well he can try to make babies with them but I don't think its gonna be effective. Tho girls would love the shonen-ai action prolly while it would gross me out.

Man every way you see at it theire is no way theire is never gonna be a pureblooded Uchiha again after them and the fact that Sharingan is a hard thing to achieve makes Sharingan users a dieing breed.

So add to the poll. I don't think theire is a way option...

Btw can someone explain me how those motherfuckers (Madara & his brother) knew they had to kill theire best friends to achieve mangekyou? As beeing the first ones and normal ppl wouldn't kill theire best friend. And I didn't think theire best friend went out fucking theire girlfriends cause they still looked young so how did it lead to that. Kishi better explain that ever or I'll still wonder about it when I'm 80.

And Madara and his lil brother beeing the only pairs of brothers ever having the capacity to unlock mangekyou besides Itachi & Sasuke. Why does Itachi makes it sound that it was a popular thing (stealing eyes & killing friends) to do when it's only happened once before them. Or do I have to believe that they were massively killing each other best friends to find out if they had the potential of mangekyou when they never knew of it cause they were the first. So strange, what a plothole man or am I thinking completely wrong.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 18:46   Link #10
tatami
back in black

it was an uchiha secret probably...
Old 2008-01-26, 20:19   Link #11
neoeagle

I nlight of what I have read

Uchihas are bunch of f***ed up power hungry psychos.
Wow, they kill their own brothers , man this clan is totally messed up.
Last option for me,

P.S
Uchihas got what they deserve, Good thing they got massacred,Organize sibling killing is disgusting.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 20:23   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
And Madara and his lil brother beeing the only pairs of brothers ever having the capacity to unlock mangekyou besides Itachi & Sasuke. Why does Itachi makes it sound that it was a popular thing (stealing eyes & killing friends) to do when it's only happened once before them. Or do I have to believe that they were massively killing each other best friends to find out if they had the potential of mangekyou when they never knew of it cause they were the first. So strange, what a plothole man or am I thinking completely wrong.
It was a popular thing among the Uchiha during decades.
Madara and his brother were the first to have the MS but after he became the leader the Uchiha started their own version of the survival of the fittest, friends killing friends and siblings killing siblings in order to gain the Mangekyo.

And they didn't do this anymore at the time, it probably stopped after Madara's defeat. Itachi decided to renew with the past tradition, why do you think he killed Shuisui in secret and had the Uchiha from the Military Police Force on his back after this?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 23:34   Link #13
fenikkusu

Send a message via AIM to fenikkusu
the question is, how is madara still alive. does it have to do with the eternal ms? if so then there may be more out there that did unlock it.
fenikkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 07:10   Link #14
Siege

gaining new eyes for eternal life seems abit daft maybe it refers to being able to use the MS with no side effects while at the same time giving the user the ability to change bodys
Old 2008-01-29, 15:36   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I don't know if it is confirmed but even in the new spoiler Itachi claims that the Uchiha's Clans fate is to hate your friend(ship) and he would turn evil eventually. Like Madara.

If it turns out to be true then i think Sasuke really shouldnt revive the clan.
Old 2008-01-29, 15:43   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I don't know if it is confirmed but even in the new spoiler Itachi claims that the Uchiha's Clans fate is to hate your friend(ship) and he would turn evil eventually. Like Madara.

And I guess it's a good thing Obito died also, things wouldn't have turned out well between him and Kakashi.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 16:38   Link #17
reloaded
skywalker

I dont see there being a need of an actual female Uchiha for Sasuke to revive the clan, say an origional Uchiha with sharingan married a female that didnt activate it in her life time...this would not mean that the child would have half the chance of activating it. If Sasuke married a regular woman then this doesnt mean the child cannot activate the sharingan. When the Uchiha population get big enough they can marry to their own clans to maybe better the chances of activation since it wasnt origionally common. I doubt there were just normal humans and then Uchiha's from the beginning, It might have been a case of something happening to one person and that person spreading it.

Frankly I view it like Goku and Vegita junior in DBGT, although from when Goku got married his saiyan bloodline may be logically decreasing as his kids marry and so on yet Goku and Vegita junior could still go super saiyan after all that race mixing. Nothing to stop sharingan being the same case.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 16:45   Link #18
vision55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And I guess it's a good thing Obito died also, things wouldn't have turned out well between him and Kakashi.
True that.....(but Obito would of died regardless kuz of Itachi/Madara)....at least Kakashi came up on a sharingan.
vision55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 17:08   Link #19
zepkox
Daubentonia Madagascarien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

That's why Naruto is so important to the story.
He will be giving the Uchihas a huge lecture on fate and how people can change (and of course Neji will be supporting his every words) and voila, the Uchihas are cleansed and pure now.
zepkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 17:30   Link #20
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision55 View Post
True that.....(but Obito would of died regardless kuz of Itachi/Madara)....at least Kakashi came up on a sharingan.
Who knows, Obito might have been a real bad ass if he had lived.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote