AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-01, 15:06   Link #161
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Talking about Fanfics? Check out my sig if you will!
Something I did about 2 years ago. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Been working on chapter 2 a bit on and off since then, will probably finish it whenever I get motivation enough ^^

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 15:10   Link #162
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Personally, I'm working on something of my own...
A bit of a re-writing starting from the Chuunin exams arc. From there, we go straight into the Gaara retrieval arc, with Team 7 sent-in to rescue the kazekage-to-be. From there, we go into an Akatsuki arc, similar to the one in Shippuden, only with Sasuke still in Konoha.
Any thoughts?
Old 2008-12-02, 21:32   Link #163
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Personally, I'm working on something of my own...
A bit of a re-writing starting from the Chuunin exams arc. From there, we go straight into the Gaara retrieval arc, with Team 7 sent-in to rescue the kazekage-to-be. From there, we go into an Akatsuki arc, similar to the one in Shippuden, only with Sasuke still in Konoha.
Any thoughts?
Sounds like an interesting parallel-universe take on the Naruto series. If you can pull it off, it might be interesting.
Old 2008-12-02, 23:36   Link #164
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Been there. Done that.
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 13:29   Link #165
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Sounds like an interesting parallel-universe take on the Naruto series. If you can pull it off, it might be interesting.
Well, I don't mean to brag, but... I think I can, as soon as i get other projects done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
Been there. Done that.
Really? Well, anyway, there's more than that to it. We'll still have the Sasuke retrieval arc, only this time, Naruto's devotion to Sasuke makes a bit more sense.
Old 2008-12-04, 15:17   Link #166
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Really? Well, anyway, there's more than that to it. We'll still have the Sasuke retrieval arc, only this time, Naruto's devotion to Sasuke makes a bit more sense.
Elaborate...

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 15:39   Link #167
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Elaborate...
You want spoilers?
Fine:
Spoiler for My fanfic:
Old 2008-12-04, 18:37   Link #168
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
You want spoilers?
Fine:
Spoiler for My fanfic:
Going for epic eh comrade?

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2008-12-04, 20:31   Link #169
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Going for epic eh comrade?
Is there any other way to go?
Old 2008-12-08, 12:17   Link #170
Langus
Optimus Prime

Go big or go home's what I always say...

Good luck with the fanfic
Old 2008-12-09, 16:48   Link #171
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Well, I just got inspired to work on my fanfiction once more. It's about the Hidden Rain and anything BUT the p.o.v. of Konoha. I'm bored to see Konoha. Konoha saves cats, Konoha saves whoever, Konoha has missions running and main characters. I'll create some main characters... in the Hidden Rain...
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 17:47   Link #172
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Well, I just got inspired to work on my fanfiction once more. It's about the Hidden Rain and anything BUT the p.o.v. of Konoha. I'm bored to see Konoha. Konoha saves cats, Konoha saves whoever, Konoha has missions running and main characters. I'll create some main characters... in the Hidden Rain...
Ah, a nice breath of fresh air!

Old 2008-12-09, 18:19   Link #173
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Ah, a nice breath of fresh air!
Nothing less from a man made of water
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 19:01   Link #174
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Good idea, but we see a good deal of that nation...
If I were to do that one, I'd totally go for rock. (Who knows, there may be room for a crossover?)
Old 2008-12-13, 22:51   Link #175
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Good idea, but we see a good deal of that nation...
If I were to do that one, I'd totally go for rock. (Who knows, there may be room for a crossover?)
Reminds me of Spec_Insanity's short-lived fanfic, ah yes his Iwa-genin team were quite the trouble makers for my Kumo-Nins
Old 2008-12-14, 12:22   Link #176
Narutojutsumaker

I would like to see something from the Hidden Grass for once.
Narutojutsumaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 03:47   Link #177
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
Reminds me of Spec_Insanity's short-lived fanfic, ah yes his Iwa-genin team were quite the trouble makers for my Kumo-Nins
Yeah, well what can I say? I'm a lazy writer and I just never finished it. It didn't have much direction anyway.
Old 2008-12-18, 10:32   Link #178
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Yeah, well what can I say? I'm a lazy writer and I just never finished it. It didn't have much direction anyway.
I gave up on that too, I've realized doing my own work (not under the NarutoTM) has kept me busy and having fun while doing it Don't get me wrong though NaruFans, fanon is sorta like the first steps to writing you own Clive Barker-esque 300 paged novel, I've even written a couple of Akatsuki parodies...
Old 2008-12-18, 20:34   Link #179
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
I gave up on that too, I've realized doing my own work (not under the NarutoTM) has kept me busy and having fun while doing it Don't get me wrong though NaruFans, fanon is sorta like the first steps to writing you own Clive Barker-esque 300 paged novel, I've even written a couple of Akatsuki parodies...
Yeah, the only reason I'm not doing either of my naruto fic ideas is because of my original work taking up all my creativity.
Old 2008-12-24, 00:19   Link #180
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Yeah, the only reason I'm not doing either of my naruto fic ideas is because of my original work taking up all my creativity.
Original work? So that's even one step beyond fan fiction. It's independent and it's a total reflection of oneself and the freedom of thoughts.

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net