AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 16 20.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 20.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 20.51%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.28%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-01, 06:20   Link #41
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
After watching this episode, i have a feeling that Yuji's dad might actually have a bigger role on the series.

I am thinking He might be a Flame haze or Goze no tomogara. He might even Be Sabrak. I mean How did Yuji got his Reji Mago? We know his Soul was eaten and thus us he is a mystess. he is alife thx to reji mago. Some one must have putten it inside him. So i am not counting yuji's dad out yet.
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 06:33   Link #42
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
After watching this episode, i have a feeling that Yuji's dad might actually have a bigger role on the series.

I am thinking He might be a Flame haze or Goze no tomogara. He might even Be Sabrak. I mean How did Yuji got his Reji Mago? We know his Soul was eaten and thus us he is a mystess. he is alife thx to reji mago. Some one must have putten it inside him. So i am not counting yuji's dad out yet.
A Hougu randomly transfers to a Torch (hence why Wilhelmina wanted to kill Yuji in the first season, so that the Reiji Maigo would pass on randomly to a Torch and it would be harder to track where the Hougu is). It's believed that Yuji acquires Reiji Maigo that way (although there may be more to the story than that). In a way, Yuji is rather lucky..
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 06:53   Link #43
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
A Hougu randomly transfers to a Torch (hence why Wilhelmina wanted to kill Yuji in the first season, so that the Reiji Maigo would pass on randomly to a Torch and it would be harder to track where the Hougu is). It's believed that Yuji acquires Reiji Maigo that way (although there may be more to the story than that). In a way, Yuji is rather lucky..
Well i was under impression that Wilhemina was going to kill Yuji and hide reji Maigo.

Also while It was said that Probably Reji maigo was transfered randomly to Yuji, We still know one can put Reji Mago inside other ( thus Johan and Pheles). So there is ( or might be) a small possbility that some one used Reji mago on him. Still i doubt that is the case but still there could be a chance *_*.
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 07:09   Link #44
cnnydz
Feed me
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Shana has red to represent the passion and love she feels for Yuji. But it also could represent sin and sacrifice, a foreboding element on what she might have to do.
shana's color is guren (lotus red) which represents judgment.
cnnydz is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 07:15   Link #45
minhtam1638
Missing In Action
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bridgeport, CT
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638 Send a message via Skype™ to minhtam1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
shana's color is guren (lotus red) which represents judgment.
But that would be solely because of Alastor, the Flame of Heavens. There has to be more than that.
minhtam1638 is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 07:22   Link #46
cnnydz
Feed me
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
But that would be solely because of Alastor, the Flame of Heavens. There has to be more than that.
i think lotus red (guren) is the color of the flame of judgment in Buddhism teachings, so it is constantly used in animes. in code geass they have guren nishiki (red mech), which in a sense is used to bring judgment to the Britannia empire.
cnnydz is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 08:58   Link #47
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
The pieces of the chess board are set. But whose move is it now?

If Kazumi could take a trip to Friange's old hideout...

...so far, she's started a small collection with two Guze relics: an amulet from Khamsin and a Hougu from Pheles.
CapoExecutor is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 15:32   Link #48
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
OMGWTFBBQ, Yuji wielding the Blutzeiger like a crazy badass, *wets pants in anticipation*
HayashiTakara is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 16:13   Link #49
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
The pieces of the chess board are set. But whose move is it now?

If Kazumi could take a trip to Friange's old hideout...

...so far, she's started a small collection with two Guze relics: an amulet from Khamsin and a Hougu from Pheles.
Yuji's collection is more formidable though. He has a ring that protects him from flames, and a sword that damages via power of existance.

Yoshida can 1) Move in a fuuzetsu and 2) kill herself.

I think she got the short end of the stick as far as Hougu are concerned ^_^
__________________

PhantomX is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 16:37   Link #50
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
The OP looks good...though I still prefer the "Joint" OP though. And what's up with the set of eyes
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 18:01   Link #51
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Spoiler for ep17 preview:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 19:17   Link #52
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: A place where you can't find me.
The only bone I have to pick is when did Shana get the Blutsauger back? Last time I checked, it was left in the Seireiden in Season 1 before the Tenpa Jyousai.
__________________
If you really have the guts to stand up and look at me eye to eye, I'll say I screwed you once and I'd screw you again!
DX HBK is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 20:10   Link #53
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Another thing i thought about the episode, it would be funny that Phele gave her the item so she could test her. Like if she would sacrifice herself to help Yuji. Then if she would, then Pheles would try to have a contract with her and make Yushida-san a Flame haze. I mean like the whole you will die thing being a lie and just to her affection toward yuji? ( i mean pheles herself is a lover right?).
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 20:32   Link #54
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Then if she would, then Pheles would try to have a contract with her and make Yushida-san a Flame haze. I mean like the whole you will die thing being a lie and just to her affection toward yuji? ( i mean pheles herself is a lover right?).
I like your ideal, then both Yosida and Pheles get what they want, Johan is in renji maigo after all
one shot kill two birds
hayate-sama is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 21:06   Link #55
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
I like your ideal, then both Yosida and Pheles get what they want, Johan is in renji maigo after all
one shot kill two birds
Also At the end of the OP, there is a scene showing all of the Flame hazes and then Yuji comes. All of them can fight, it would be wierd to add Yushida-san in there unless she is going to be a fighter too right?
__________________
Whitemoon648 is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 21:53   Link #56
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Also At the end of the OP, there is a scene showing all of the Flame hazes and then Yuji comes. All of them can fight, it would be wierd to add Yushida-san in there unless she is going to be a fighter too right?
I don't think it's weird to just add Kazumi there. Rather, speaking of OP and all, I wondered why they showed what looked like an Ike's confession to Kazumi in the first OP, when that didn't happen either. If anything, I think they messed up the pace of what they originally plan to produce this anime. Of course, that scene alone in the OP doesn't really tell anything.

I neither agree nor disagree to your theory.
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 21:56   Link #57
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Also At the end of the OP, there is a scene showing all of the Flame hazes and then Yuji comes. All of them can fight, it would be wierd to add Yushida-san in there unless she is going to be a fighter too right?
so I wonder what title she will take?, BTW love your avatar. ^_^

Spoiler for confession:


And tiachopvutru, you are vietnamese right ? are you an member of VNsharing ?
hayate-sama is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 22:12   Link #58
lua thien
Fallen Exile
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Pheles doesn't seem like the type to give any concern about human situations unless Johan gets involved.


My title guess for Yoshida:
"Barrister of Seductive Guidance"
__________________
Embrace the darkness around you...
lua thien is offline  
Old 2008-02-01, 22:57   Link #59
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Location
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post

Spoiler for confession:


And tiachopvutru, you are vietnamese right ? are you an member of VNsharing ?
Spoiler for confession reply:


And yes, I'm Vietnamese. I don't remember ever joining VNsharing though. If that person is still active, then it definitely isn't me.
__________________

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline  
Old 2008-02-02, 04:40   Link #60
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
IIRC the ending to the first season was an anime original, so the whole Blutzeiger thing is kinda out of place in terms of being "left" behind.

Anyway, Kazumi is pissing me off, she's constantly forcing herself into a world she doesn't belong, her selfishness of not wanting Shana to have Yuji is constantly irking me the wrong way.
HayashiTakara is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.