AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Spice and Wolf

Notices

View Poll Results: Spice and Wolf - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 28 35.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 32.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 23.75%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.25%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-06, 14:11   Link #41
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebahpla View Post
wait wat? where did you get this information?
I traveled to the future and watched it.


I got it from the official website. They update with a preview of the next episode after each episode airs.

Never read the novels.
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now  
Old 2008-02-06, 15:59   Link #42
Kaguya
an idler
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Suzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I traveled to the future and watched it.


I got it from the official website. They update with a preview of the next episode after each episode airs.

Never read the novels.
Incidentally, the next broadcasting of Episode6 is Episode8.
The official site says that Episode7 is not broadcast but it is on DVD Vol.3 (release date: May 30).
Kaguya is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 17:12   Link #43
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
Incidentally, the next broadcasting of Episode6 is Episode8.
The official site says that Episode7 is not broadcast but it is on DVD Vol.3 (release date: May 30).
WHAT?
__________________
Masanori Ota is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 17:41   Link #44
Rion Steiner
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Oh man... Were in the downhill part of the series already? I can see that from here on things are going to get worse for them . Please Horo don't go Romeo x Juliet on us now.

As for Chloe, I need to pluck the sun from her universe and watch the cold of time and the void of space slowly dissolving the existence that was her. This was my whole reaction to the entire series:
Spoiler for Gundam 00 image spoiler:
Rion Steiner is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 18:02   Link #45
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
Incidentally, the next broadcasting of Episode6 is Episode8.
The official site says that Episode7 is not broadcast but it is on DVD Vol.3 (release date: May 30).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
WHAT?
Yes, I read that, but I don't think it says it won't be aired.

It basically says "The 7th episode not yet aired on television is recorded on the 3rd volume."

It didn't specifically say that they will not broadcast it and simply noted that it will be on the 3rd DVD.

It's written on the website like this:
未放送話
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now  
Old 2008-02-06, 18:26   Link #46
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yes, I read that, but I don't think it says it won't be aired.

It basically says "The 7th episode not yet aired on television is recorded on the 3rd volume."

It didn't specifically say that they will not broadcast it and simply noted that it will be on the 3rd DVD.

It's written on the website like this:
未放送話
wow...I was scared there for a second.
__________________
Dark Wing is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 21:44   Link #47
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta, USA / Seoul, Korea
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yes, I read that, but I don't think it says it won't be aired.

It basically says "The 7th episode not yet aired on television is recorded on the 3rd volume."

It didn't specifically say that they will not broadcast it and simply noted that it will be on the 3rd DVD.

It's written on the website like this:
未放送話
I'm not so sure. The DVD/CD page says
Quote:
Originally Posted by Official Site
第1巻:4月2日(水)
第2巻:4月25日(金)
第3巻:5月30日(金)★テレビ未放送話を収録
第4巻:6月27日(金)
第5巻:7月25日(金)
第6巻:8月29日(金)
Why would DVD 3 be the only one with テレビ未放送話? I think they're really planning to not broadcast something, likely episode seven. 未放送話 has no "yet" annotation to it.
__________________
Currently Watching:Is the Order a Rabbit?, No Game No Life, Precure Series
dahl_moon is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 22:39   Link #48
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Why would DVD 3 be the only one with テレビ未放送話? I think they're really planning to not broadcast something, likely episode seven. 未放送話 has no "yet" annotation to it.
Wikipedia says one OVA will be released with the third DVD. That's likely it.
__________________

Last edited by Kaisos Erranon; 2008-02-06 at 23:14.
Kaisos Erranon is offline  
Old 2008-02-06, 23:05   Link #49
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
I'm not so sure. The DVD/CD page says


Why would DVD 3 be the only one with テレビ未放送話? I think they're really planning to not broadcast something, likely episode seven. 未放送話 has no "yet" annotation to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Wikipedia says one OVA will be released with the third DVD. That's likely it.
Yes, I found that weird too. That's why I couldn't be sure whether it will air or not. But if it really doesn't air (finding out in a week)... in other words, not 13 ep. long, but actually 12 on TV + 1 DVD extra...

Well, as long as it doesn't disrupt the flow of the story, it's okay, I guess...
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is online now  
Old 2008-02-07, 00:22   Link #50
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Well if it's DVD only, then ep. 7 must have the Lawrence x Horo kiss scene.

We teased you in ep.4. You fantasized about it in that perverted dojinshi. Now see the real deal in ep. 7. Oh yeah, at the end is a special scene of Chloe burning at the stake. Remember fans, DVD only.
__________________
orion is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 00:30   Link #51
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well if it's DVD only, then ep. 7 must have the Lawrence x Horo kiss scene.

We teased you in ep.4. You fantasized about it in that perverted dojinshi. Now see the real deal in ep. 7. Oh yeah, at the end is a special scene of Chloe burning at the stake. Remember fans, DVD only.
I've already got it preordered.


Okay, I lie. You can't preorder it anywhere...yet.
__________________
Masanori Ota is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 00:30   Link #52
Flo
The Necessary Evil
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Peeing on Stinku's Grave
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well if it's DVD only, then ep. 7 must have the Lawrence x Horo kiss scene.

We teased you in ep.4. You fantasized about it in that perverted dojinshi. Now see the real deal in ep. 7. Oh yeah, at the end is a special scene of Chloe burning at the stake. Remember fans, DVD only.
NO! I still need Chloe for a Horo vs Chloe bitch fight! (More importantly PSYCHO CHLOE AND HER GIANT POINTY SLIVER CROSS OF DOOM!)

The thought of these two women pulling each other's hair in front of Lawrence is really hot. Then Chloe starts fighting dirty by pulling Horo's ear's and bite her tail.
Flo is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 00:41   Link #53
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
NO! I still need Chloe for a Horo vs Chloe bitch fight! (More importantly PSYCHO CHLOE AND HER GIANT POINTY SLIVER CROSS OF DOOM!)

The thought of these two women pulling each other hairs in front of Lawrence is really hot. Then Chloe starts fighting dirty by pulling Horo's ear's and bite her tail.
I'd be careful if I was Chloe. If biting gets started then Horo may have an edge . Plus you mess with Horo's tail it won't be a pretty result.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 00:46   Link #54
Flo
The Necessary Evil
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Peeing on Stinku's Grave
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'd be careful if I was Chloe. If biting gets started then Horo may have an edge . Plus you mess with Horo's tail it won't be a pretty result.
That's the whole point!

Horo: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! You bitch! It took forever to perfectly groom and maintain my tail! DIE! *Goes super saiyan on Chloe*

Chloe: *get owned* BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH! *retreats* YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME! Next time we meet, I'LL IMPALE YOU WITH MY GIANT POINTY SLIVER CROSS OF DOOM! *runs*

Horo Wins!

Horo: *looks at Lawrence* So, are you going to plant your 'seven seeds' inside of me, or not?
Flo is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 01:29   Link #55
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Okay people, LOLPOWERLEVELS is wonderful, but regular discussion would be fine too.
__________________
Masanori Ota is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 02:47   Link #56
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
And in a break from the usual, I-Z is first out of the box with episode 5 of S&W .... I'll use it as an opportunity to check out their translation.
Vexx is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 03:42   Link #57
metronome
Mad Loli
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: FraudPayments.com
I do need more detailed explanation about the coins stuffs. they are not detailed too much. can someone care to explain me how the coin stuffs work?

ergh.
other than this, this is good episode, cant wait for the next.
metronome is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 04:19   Link #58
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by metronome View Post
I do need more detailed explanation about the coins stuffs. they are not detailed too much. can someone care to explain me how the coin stuffs work?

ergh.
other than this, this is good episode, cant wait for the next.
Ok here is how it goes, rumor is spread that a certain coin will raise price so traders will starts collecting them but the rumor turn out to be false while the market trend show that the price may go down. The traders who collected the coin will want to release the coins as soon as possible to cut the loss at a minimum . At this point the mastermind who started the rumor buys out the coins at a lower then market price and the ones who collected them will have to agree. The traders who were swindled out will keep quite about it to maintain their reputation.
The mastermind takes the coin back to the issuer of the coin and the issuer will smelt them down and re-mint 13 coins out of 10 coins, and recirculate the coins back into the market in secrecy to maintain the vaule of the coin as long as possible.
Tri-ring is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 05:00   Link #59
Khaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: München
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
And in a break from the usual, I-Z is first out of the box with episode 5 of S&W .... I'll use it as an opportunity to check out their translation.
I constantly get
Error: Tracker Response Error:This torrent is not allowed on this tracker. in Tracker: http://tracker.scarywater.net:443/announce
Khaos is offline  
Old 2008-02-07, 06:08   Link #60
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 56
yeah there does seem to be something screwy about it, but utorrent collected the file successfully anyway.
Vexx is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.