AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-12, 16:53   Link #1
Rookie103

Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod or GMod is a modification for the first-person shooter computer game Half-Life 2. It is a physics sandbox game that allows the player to manipulate objects and experiment with physics, often with realistic results because of the Source engine. The construction of complex machines within the game can also be a contemporary spin on the Rube Goldberg machine principle.

The final version of Garry's Mod receives regular updates via Steam. Garry's Mod has been available for purchase on Steam since November 29, 2006 for $9.95 USD (excl. tax.) and requires at least one Source engine game in the user's account to play (for example Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, or Portal), and therefore is offered in a reduced-price bundle with Counter-Strike: Source as well as Team Fortress 2 for those who do not meet that criterion.

In the October of 2007, a version of Garry's Mod using the Source 2007 engine, codenamed Garry's Mod 2007, began development. On January 15th, 2008, Garry's Mod was updated to the new engine.

Screens

Spoiler for Screen One:

Spoiler for Screen Two:

Spoiler for Screen Three:

Spoiler for Screen Four:

Spoiler for Screen Five:

Official Garry's Mod Forums

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/

Last edited by Rookie103; 2008-02-13 at 13:34.
Rookie103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 15:20   Link #2
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

I've been a Garry's Mod addict for years now. I actually participate in the mods within Garry's Mod, including Spacebuild, Zombie Survival, Gmod Survival, WCA RP, DarkRP, Stalker and many others, where I can either build against other people online, make spaceships (with breathable/space sections), fight zombies, survive on islands with limited food and supplies, roleplay as citizens, gangsters and cops, and a specific gamemode where it's a modification of tag (Stalker). It basically stacks everyone else against a chosen guy who is invisible and can stick to walls, has a knife, and telekinesis. Everyone else is a SWAT agent, and when you get him, you become the Stalker. Garry's Mod is extremely fun online for all these reasons.

I actually was a member of Facepunch for a while, but after getting permabanned 25 times in a row on different accounts, I left for good. It was pretty annoying to not be able to speak my mind.
Old 2008-02-14, 06:09   Link #3
Rookie103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougi Shiki View Post
I actually was a member of Facepunch for a while, but after getting permabanned 25 times in a row on different accounts, I left for good. It was pretty annoying to not be able to speak my mind.
As much as I agree with you Rule One does say; 'This forum is not a democracy'. In other words; your opinion doesn't matter. I'm actually glad Facepunch mods swing the Banhammer at any possible time. Being on such a strict forum for so long I know how enforce and shizz. I'm a Moderator on two forums.
Old 2008-02-14, 11:14   Link #4
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

There was a time when my main was banned for NO BLOODY REASON! I've stopped going to facepunch ever since.
Old 2008-02-14, 12:36   Link #5
Rookie103

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaR32 View Post
There was a time when my main was banned for NO BLOODY REASON! I've stopped going to facepunch ever since.
There was obviously a reason.
Old 2008-02-14, 12:52   Link #6
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie103 View Post
As much as I agree with you Rule One does say; 'This forum is not a democracy'. In other words; your opinion doesn't matter. I'm actually glad Facepunch mods swing the Banhammer at any possible time. Being on such a strict forum for so long I know how enforce and shizz. I'm a Moderator on two forums.
I used to say the exact same things you did. Then I was permabanned, and I don't care really about Facepunch anymore. I used to make maps and shit for them, I was a contributing member with a lot of Mapping Kings. Well, whatever.
Old 2008-02-22, 03:37   Link #7
Rookie103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougi Shiki View Post
I used to say the exact same things you did. Then I was permabanned, and I don't care really about Facepunch anymore. I used to make maps and shit for them, I was a contributing member with a lot of Mapping Kings. Well, whatever.
I'm only following Rule 34;

"Blindly defend Facepunch, even when you know you're wrong"
Old 2008-02-22, 09:21   Link #8
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie103 View Post
There was obviously a reason.
"You have been banned. Reason: "

That was all I got.

However, I think it was actually because my smart dipped below 7000 (it was at 6997 when I was temp banned.)
Old 2008-02-22, 09:56   Link #9
Hijiroku
Heil Mein Fuhrer

ooooo i play gm10 such a good game wiremod is so fun. so fun to piss ppl off with my auro mated turrets on a no-clip server I might no anyone that has played just in case here all names i have played with.

Angel Of Death

Hijiroku

Rai Shizaki

besides on games like taco mod of course i forgot my rp names there

Such a pain i have so many mod almost more space than css
Hijiroku is offline   Reply With Quote