AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-30, 04:43   Link #1
sarasolati
Miracles Do Happen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sarasolati
2 or 3 downloads at one time?

Is it possible to download 2 or 3 different downloads at the same time? for instance, Can I download one episode from one anime and at the same time another episode from another anime?
Sara
sarasolati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 04:49   Link #2
sarasolati
Miracles Do Happen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sarasolati
My second question is, Is it possible if I can complete my download from the episode that seems to have no seeders, There are some animes like "whistle" whenever I check, it has no seeders but there are always people there, downloading it? if I try to download it , could it get completed or not?
sarasolati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 12:42   Link #3
warnold
nerfelwap

The Forum Rules say: If you want to add something to a message you have just posted, please use the "Edit" button under your post to edit your post rather than posting a new reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasolati
Is it possible to download 2 or 3 different downloads at the same time? for instance, Can I download one episode from one anime and at the same time another episode from another anime?
Sara
yes.

Quote:
My second question is, Is it possible if I can complete my download from the episode that seems to have no seeders, There are some animes like "whistle" whenever I check, it has no seeders but there are always people there, downloading it? if I try to download it , could it get completed or not?
It's possible. As long as each of the pieces of the file exists somewhere in the people connected to the torrent the file will eventually complete. If not, and you want the file, you should connect anyway, because many people will seed random files that they have ocasionally, and they often prioritize by how many clients are waiting. You can also ask in "Resharing Requests" for someone to seed it, but please dont' ask till you've already downloaded as much as is available.

--
-billy-
warnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 16:11   Link #4
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasolati
Sara
You can do it with the normal client which would just open up two or three separate windows or you use one of the others. I use ABC and it has only one window with all of you currently downloading torrents listed. You can choose how many you want to dl at once, how long they seed when they are done and queue as many as you want to start after the initial dl's are finished. I went away for the weekend once and came back to about 50 eps of One Piece.
SwiftStar is offline   Reply With Quote