AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 89 40.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 61 27.73%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 40 18.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.36%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.91%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.36%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.45%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.45%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-18, 04:30   Link #241
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
Wesley84
Everything you have written is crap, ur a troll/hater
maybe you should stop watching Gundam00 or you just want to bash it ?
Tendou88's Level 1 Flame hits Wesley84 for 0 damage.

I suggest you look up troll sometime. I am clearly not one of those.

And I'm not pessmistic. I have hope that despite everything that's happened up to this point, it'll make sense eventually. All the characters in this series can't be this stupid, even though there's no evidence to the contrary.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:56   Link #242
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm couldn't be Saji will become an engineer??
because he is studying aerospace enginering, he can revenge by other ways instead of being a gundam meister??

sry i need to make sure of this XD

Last edited by dsOnTheRun; 2008-02-18 at 05:16.
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:56   Link #243
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i like this show
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 04:59   Link #244
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
i like this show
Why do you like this show?
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:02   Link #245
Darkside
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Setsuna has really grown on me as well. Can't help but love the kid now with his "I'm a Gundam!" nonsense. I laughed when Trinity was like "Wtf why you attacking us?!" and Setsuna is like "You aren't Gundams!".

The fight scene was pretty cool. I got more than what I was expecting out of it. Nadleeh is pretty nuts, and the inside of the cockpit was awesome.

Was really nice to see Tieria and Setsuna on rather friendly terms. I had thought that they'd never work together like that.

The convo with Lockon and Setsuna was pretty intense, i'm glad it ended well between the two of em. And lmao at Lockon making fun of Setsuna.
__________________
Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:03   Link #246
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Why do you like this show?
you're like asking 90 people "so far" that vote in this thread

I'm not even bother to answer it
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:11   Link #247
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
you're like asking 90 people "so far" that vote in this thread

I'm not even bother answer it
Rather I think you're unable to answer it.

If Gundam OO was mindless entertainment, I'd be satisfied with letting it be. The fact that it's pretending to be complicated is what's pissing me off the most. This show could actually be as interesting as it likes to pretend it is, but they obviously need someone like me on their writing staff.

I work cheap too. Keep me warm, fed, a cot, a limitless supply of junkfood and I'm happy.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:18   Link #248
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Rather I think you're unable to answer it.

If Gundam OO was mindless entertainment, I'd be satisfied with letting it be. The fact that it's pretending to be complicated is what's pissing me off the most. This show could actually be as interesting as it likes to pretend it is, but they obviously need someone like ]me[/I] on their writing staff.

I work cheap too. Keep me warm, fed, a cot, a limitless supply of junkfood and I'm happy.

someone like you ? - now that's funny - let us see how you write a script that will satisfied us - and please give us the link

and at fist your argument are pretty good but later on it goes down hill to the point of nitpicking
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:19   Link #249
philmein
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Just give up on him. It's going to be another GSD failure according to him.

Just watched the episode. It definitely wasn't good compared to the previous but it had it's share of moments. Man, the battle between the Thrones and the other three was somewhat of a letdown. Nothing epic or near the feeling of excitement that I got from Graham's quick battle.

So, can anyone confirm wth was that at the end of the episode? A little confused.
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:20   Link #250
Chase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Rather I think you're unable to answer it.

If Gundam OO was mindless entertainment, I'd be satisfied with letting it be. The fact that it's pretending to be complicated is what's pissing me off the most. This show could actually be as interesting as it likes to pretend it is, but they obviously need someone like me on their writing staff.

I work cheap too. Keep me warm, fed, a cot, a limitless supply of junkfood and I'm happy.
It can be both, i get the feeling you dig a little too deep into non-issues with some of your points, stuff that can only confuse YOU but not others. However, you do bring a fresh perspective to things. However, if you were on the writing staff, the show would be really messed up
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:22   Link #251
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
someone like you ? - now that's funny - let us see how you write a script that will satisfied us - and please give us the link

and at fist your argument are pretty good but later on it goes down hill to the point of nitpicking
What do you mean? If there's a nitpick you'd like to pick, I'll elaborate on it.

And I'm too lazy to write a script. I'd be like the guy standing over the writing staff's heads with a bamboo cane, ready to give them a good wack whenever they insult the intelligence of the viewers, which is something they like to do on a regular basis.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:28   Link #252
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
It can be both, i get the feeling you dig a little too deep into non-issues with some of your points, stuff than can only confuse YOU but not others. However, you do bring a fresh perspective to things. However, if you were on the writing staff, the show would be really messed up
Did I give the impression I was confused by this show? Sometimes I ask rehtorical questions. Sometimes I ask sincere ones. If there's something about this show that you understand, but I do not, please enlighten me.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:28   Link #253
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Just give up on him. It's going to be another GSD failure according to him.

Just watched the episode. It definitely wasn't good compared to the previous but it had it's share of moments. Man, the battle between the Thrones and the other three was somewhat of a letdown. Nothing epic or near the feeling of excitement that I got from Graham's quick battle.

So, can anyone confirm wth was that at the end of the episode? A little confused.
ok thanx I take your advice

which part ? the one in the alaska where the 3 power representative being shown 30 fake GN drive ? (ah yes I take that GN drive as a fake the same as the thrones)
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:31   Link #254
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Just give up on him. It's going to be another GSD failure according to him.
Coward. You're putting words into my mouth.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:32   Link #255
Tendou88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Wesley84
This is a anime you know...
and if ur so great why dont you write a manuscript.

I like this show too, is gettin better
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:34   Link #256
Chase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Did I give the impression I was confused by this show? Sometimes I ask rehtorical questions. Sometimes I ask sincere ones. If there's something about this show that you understand, but I do not, please enlighten me.
confuse as in your stance on things and what they should be and what reality is, in regards to nitpicking things that dont seem to need nitpicking, its a non issue thing with me but its easy to see why people look at your post and think to themselves "wtf?" sometimes. Not trying to be offensive at all cuz i certainly understand your points most of the time.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:34   Link #257
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Erm, can anyone answer my question ^^
=P
i posted on top
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:38   Link #258
Tendou88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun View Post
Erm, can anyone answer my question ^^
=P
i posted on top
I like to see Saji in a mobile suit
but engineer sounds interesting too
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:41   Link #259
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Took some stills of the preview.

Seems like next episode the Thrones will get their ass kicked by the new allied nations with their new RED GN particle immitation solar furnaces. Does this mean CB "Alpha team" will have to save their ass this time?

Spoiler for 30 eggs on the wall:


Spoiler for Dummies Manual to GN Drive Installation:


Spoiler for I AM l337!~ DIIIIIEEEEEE:


Spoiler for OMG WTF HAX!@1@!12:
__________________
He whose strength is flawless
Tsukiyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 05:41   Link #260
Wesley84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
confuse as in your stance on things and what they should be and what reality is, in regards to nitpicking things that dont seem be nitpicked, its a non issue thing with me but its easy to see why people look at your post and think to themselves "wtf?" sometimes. Not trying to be offensive at all cuz i certainly understand your points most of the time.
Can you give an example of a nitpick that shouldn't have been picked? Truthfully things like no one noticing Tieria launching doesn't bother me all that much, but the fact that there aren't many redeemable qualities to this show's cast and overall plot, makes me less forgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun View Post
Erm, can anyone answer my question ^^
=P
i posted on top
Saji is an engineer student. He's probably gone back to Japan just in time to see his sister get killed, after which he'll...become a Gundam. XD
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.