AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2008-02-15, 23:51   Link #1
Minorou
Hmm...

Send a message via AIM to Minorou Send a message via MSN to Minorou
Aquaria; Undersea Adventure

Official Site
Wikipedia article

I've just finished playing this wonderful adventure game. It's made by an independent game designer, similar to Cave Story (any fans?). Beautiful scenery, even more beautiful music, intriguing story, and choices in combat style makes this game quite unique. Quite the breather from mainstream gaming.

The game is based off exploration, puzzle-solving, and a bit of combat. It's controlled flawlessly with just the mouse. It's probably not for FPS shoot-'em-into-giblets types, but just about anyone else could enjoy it. It's $30 to download the game from the official site. Before you leave this topic, I'd at least recommend downloading the free demo on the site. It actually gives you a pretty large area of the game, to get a feel for how the gaming experience is.

I know I might sound like I'm advertising, but I am just so awed by this game that I can't help but recommend it to others. Give the demo a try. Who knows? You might just find it to be an unexpected grand experience.
Spoiler for Game Trailers!: