AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-19, 20:17   Link #1
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Izzy's Inspirations[ㅅ.ㅅ]

I love drawing
Along with music, drawing is one of my favourite past times when I'm not cramming for a test or studying. I've sort of stopped drawing, but I've gotten back to it recently. A bit rusty but whatever.
I tend never to ink my stuff, and I like line paper better than black ㅡ.ㅡ;





IMP
Imminent Mobile Patrol

Little idea, not sure what to do with it though ㄱ.ㄱ

Last edited by radioIzzy; 2008-02-23 at 01:58.
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 01:59   Link #2
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
moot.

radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 04:59   Link #3
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
There really good! I like the second one best.

btw I like your avatar
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 07:36   Link #4
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
I Like The Second One Too..^^
Btw...You Current Sig Is Over AS Size Limit.. : )
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 08:21   Link #5
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Me too I like the secind one. Its nicely detail. too bad peole hardly look at the drawings of people anymore.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 01:23   Link #6
Un1234l
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
Me too I like the secind one. Its nicely detail. too bad peole hardly look at the drawings of people anymore.
Yes, that is definately a pity...

I believe it takes more raw skill than drawing computer graphics, but meh, I like CG art as well and I know that it's very hard as well. In fact I plan on doing both drawings and CG art. But on to the pictures... you got a very nice and unique style. Body proportions are very good as well.

I like your style
Un1234l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 04:52   Link #7
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Yuri Land
Age: 28
Hmm.. interesting works.. but unlike other people above me, i m not a very big fan of the 2nd pic. I like the first one more. Maybe because I m very judgmental when it comes to Asuka Langley. The face looks a bit manly, and the body posture and proportions are a bit on the manly side too. On the other hand, the first pic kinda flows well.

Just keep drawing, and the flow will come well too
__________________
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 04:55   Link #8
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
I like teh Asuke drawing a lot. It has a lot of personality, and I like the dynamic design. The forst one is good, but I get the impression it is unfinished (though in my opinion, ALL works are unfinished and can continuously be improved upon).

In any case, great stuff.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-24, 18:51   Link #9
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I wanted to try my hand at drawing another "style" per se with Asuka... Didn't really work out... Learn a few things and what not.
Thanks for the comments everybody
I finished the imp picture
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 00:07   Link #10
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008


Unsatisfied with the way I draw ㄱ.ㄱ
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 20:57   Link #11
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
So... I've been completely unsatisfied with the way I draw lately, so I decided to try from a clean slate. Breaking old habits and totally trying to break out of the mold, also may be the reason why I've been drawing crap lately and new ideas... Any who, let's begin:

Week one:
I started this around Feb, late Feb, early March let's say...

Here's what I regurgatated...


Trying out new fashion styles, more sophisticated, more details... Did not go like I planned ㄱ.ㄱ

Another try about a day later...



Ugh... Gave up since it got nowhere...

Week two:
Now I'm gonna try more sold, straight line instead of jaggedy messy lines that I can't see... I'm also gonna try to take more time and effort in drawing clearly and get the proportions right.


Meh... ㄱ.ㄱ I don't like it... Did not see where I was going this piece...

Some three or 4 days later...


Yes!!!! Finally I'm getting somewhere...

Week three:
I'm on a drawing spree ;D and all of them I actually like...
Now I"m spending more time on each drawing and trying to draw clean lines, which I may or may not ink later...
Here they are, I even got a few ideas for them too </3

First "good" piece. I like it


=D


<3
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 21:13   Link #12
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Flan-chan
Age: 12
Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
The thing is that it lacks moe.... Cloth need more detail... Hair isn't all that great either.

Well I missed most important of all: LACK OF LOLIS AND BLONDES.
__________________
I love Flandre Scarlet

Last edited by Izayoi; 2008-04-14 at 21:29.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-15, 03:47   Link #13
Shinbou
Ka-na-me...^^
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Holland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Shinbou
Try imageshack for uploading images.
Photobucket deletes everything...
__________________
Shinbou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 16:16   Link #14
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 16:45   Link #15
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Glad to find another person who enjoys the art of the draw, your characters looks great, specially their eyes, god I love the eyes you draw them, the only problem I sence is some proportions, not in all of course, but I think that is someones you had problems trying to decide were should end the lenght of the arm. Right? Take this tip, the arm alwasy end at the alture of the middle of the thigh



About the cloths and the hair, I think their great,very well placed, keep going, you are all an artist
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 01:07   Link #16
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Thanks for the bits of advice
I'm getting consistent with proportions I'm hoping :P
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 23:56   Link #17
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Glad to find another person who enjoys the art of the draw, your characters looks great, specially their eyes, god I love the eyes you draw them, the only problem I sence is some proportions, not in all of course, but I think that is someones you had problems trying to decide were should end the lenght of the arm. Right? Take this tip, the arm alwasy end at the alture of the middle of the thigh



About the cloths and the hair, I think their great,very well placed, keep going, you are all an artist
Thanks for the critique
I'm trying to brush up on that xD




Um... Yeah these are just gonna random story plotlines that I will probably never use... Random brainstorming
Story IDeas:

- Cheerful girl whose heart contains a bomb that will explode and destroy the universe if she were to ever feel sadness. Unsure about background story... Will think about... Most liklely to be romance.

- God has actually been watching the Earth, but it's not exactly God, but space aliens!
The space aliens decide to send one it's scientist to Earth disguised as a human girl (Pink hair perhaps... Blue?)... Thinking of this to be light romance and comedy as the scientist alien human gets used to life on Earth.

- Guy (not the smartest person around, clumsy persona) gets frozen and wakes up in the future. When he gets frozen it is 2007, but now it is 3032 (The big time gap opens up a lot of things, such as a 2nd ice age perhaps or a nuclear wasteland)
inhabitants seem to have lost their technology, and have seem to gone back to medival times in a way, living in huts, farming, no electricity. Maybe this should be called... I dunno.

... Hm... I dunno. I think I'll come back and then formulate something It'd be great if one of these eventually spawns into something amazing.
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 00:26   Link #18
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioIzzy View Post
Thanks for the critique
I'm trying to brush up on that xD




Um... Yeah these are just gonna random story plotlines that I will probably never use... Random brainstorming
Story IDeas:

- Cheerful girl whose heart contains a bomb that will explode and destroy the universe if she were to ever feel sadness. Unsure about background story... Will think about... Most liklely to be romance.

- God has actually been watching the Earth, but it's not exactly God, but space aliens!
The space aliens decide to send one it's scientist to Earth disguised as a human girl (Pink hair perhaps... Blue?)... Thinking of this to be light romance and comedy as the scientist alien human gets used to life on Earth.

- Guy (not the smartest person around, clumsy persona) gets frozen and wakes up in the future. When he gets frozen it is 2007, but now it is 3032 (The big time gap opens up a lot of things, such as a 2nd ice age perhaps or a nuclear wasteland)
inhabitants seem to have lost their technology, and have seem to gone back to medival times in a way, living in huts, farming, no electricity. Maybe this should be called... I dunno.

... Hm... I dunno. I think I'll come back and then formulate something It'd be great if one of these eventually spawns into something amazing.
Don't even doubt into posting here your fics, after all, this is your thread
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 16:04   Link #19
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Don't even doubt into posting here your fics, after all, this is your thread
Haha ok.






Ugly tablet work ㅡ.ㅡ;






French binder spice it up a bit,.


Interpretation of being stumped ㅅ.ㅅ
radioIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 16:39   Link #20
lsley
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 23
I really like the two colored ones since they also have a bg (and color as the name sais xD)
__________________
lsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.