AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-24, 18:10   Link #4101
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
Ninja-tou. Chest is still fine, she did it to Nagato with her tentacruels.
Mm, speaking of that scene in general...

In the novels, Big Mikuru just watches Kyon get stabbed until Future Yuki shows up to save the day.

I expect we can assume Big Mitsuuru will at least try to save Kyon-chan?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:11   Link #4102
Furyofthewolves
Kyonkoism!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: University of Toronto
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Heh, nah. If I was bored I'd just mastu-... Never mind.

Algebra is a good way to pass the time in an Engineering Class you don't want to. ^_^
Hey! A fellow Engineering Student! Woot!

Man... When i get back from class i find 6 pages to read through.... At this rate we really will overtake the image thread in a week
Furyofthewolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:11   Link #4103
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I expect we can assume Big Mitsuuru will at least try to save Kyon-chan?
Not really, because Kyon-chan being stab is all part of the script.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:12   Link #4104
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 37
So Kang what do you think of this Idea

Spoiler for size:


Also the sex scene is almost done
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:15   Link #4105
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Not really, because Kyon-chan being stab is all part of the script.
"Try" being the key word. Asakura can just blast him out of the way. I just want to see Mitsuuru be effectual and GAR for once, even if it is Big Mitsuuru.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:15   Link #4106
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Actually it pierced Yuki's skin from the back though.


@As for the Book 4 bit:

Well...changing that...you'd have to make older Mitsuru fail in helping? because changing to fit that part in is kinda, well it's just dissapointing for Mitsuru, when it comes to that scene, however now I can finally see Yuuki picking up Kyonko and lifting her up, vs. Yuki picking Kyon up.
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:16   Link #4107
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Socal
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via Skype™ to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
"Try" being the key word. Asakura can just blast him out of the way. I just want to see Mitsuuru be effectual and GAR for once, even if it is Big Mitsuuru.
There's the whole "predetermined event thing though". As much as I wanna see him be GAR, I don't think he should interfere.
__________________

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:17   Link #4108
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

Actually it pierced Yuki's skin from the back though.


@As for the Book 4 bit:

Well...changing that...you'd have to make older Mitsuru fail in helping? because changing to fit that part in is kinda, well it's just dissapointing for Mitsuru, when it comes to that scene, however now I can finally see Yuuki picking up Kyonko and lifting her up, vs. Yuki picking Kyon up.
It's all like:

Asakura: *stabs Kyon-chan*

Big Mitsuuru: *running up to try and hit Asakura* Bastard! You get away from Kyon-chan!

Asakura: *wordlessly blocks Mitsuuru's fist and shoves him 50 feet away into the bushes*

Big Mitsuuru: *unconsciousness*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
There's the whole "predetermined event thing though". As much as I wanna see him be GAR, I don't think he'll interfere.
Ah, but Big Mikuru had no real idea what was going to happen there. She only has foreknowledge of events her younger self experienced, and Little Mikuru had no real clue what was happening, despite being there for the latter part of it.

And I think that emotion always overrides logic.

Besides, there's self-consistency, which states that even if anyone tried to interfere with the past they'd fail anyway.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:18   Link #4109
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
You know, I don't know why we aren't doing book 4 with every character ungenderbent except for Kyon. A timid male NaGARto makes no sense. The whole thing does not fit. Everything natural has been broken.

[And god said...NAW BITCH.]
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:18   Link #4110
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

No, that makes it seem like Older Mitsuru is full of fail seeing as Asakura is HUMAN at that time. >_>
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:20   Link #4111
Furyofthewolves
Kyonkoism!
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: University of Toronto
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
It's all like:

Asakura: *stabs Kyon-chan*

Big Mitsuuru: *running up to try and hit Asakura* Bastard! You get away from Kyon-chan!

Asakura: *wordlessly blocks Mitsuuru's fist and shoves him 50 feet away into the bushes*

Big Mitsuuru: *unconsciousness*
That makes him sound so useless lol
Furyofthewolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:22   Link #4112
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The USA
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

No, that makes it seem like Older Mitsuru is full of fail seeing as Asakura is HUMAN at that time. >_>
But it seems that not even Nagato could fix Asakura's psychopathy. Or did Nagato (Yuki OR Yuuki) purposefully leave Asakura crazy? I wonder....
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:22   Link #4113
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

No, that makes it seem like Older Mitsuru is full of fail seeing as Asakura is HUMAN at that time. >_>
No he's not. Nagato kept Asakura as a (reprogrammed) LHI, just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyofthewolves View Post
That makes him sound so useless lol
Well, he's still Mitsuuru.

At least he's trying...
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:22   Link #4114
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
You know, I don't know why we aren't doing book 4 with every character ungenderbent except for Kyon. A timid male NaGARto makes no sense. The whole thing does not fit. Everything natural has been broken.

[And god said...NAW BITCH.]

YES IT DOES! THERE ARE TIMID MALE BOOKWORMS! YUUKI WITH A SCHOOL BOY CRUSH ON KYONKO IS TOO ADORABLE. >:U HMPH.

Also, well Actually yeah it does make sense, even the "I...I fancy Suzumiya-kun" [-Insert giggle here-]

>:U


edit:

Quote:
No he's not. Yuki kept Asakura as a reprogrammed data entity, just in case.
Wait...really? I recall the "I won't let you hurt Nagato-san" etc. blah blah, can you provide text evidence? D:
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:25   Link #4115
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

Wait...really? I recall the "I won't let you hurt Nagato-san" etc. blah blah, can you provide text evidence? D:
Well, to me, that line means that her job was to protect Nagato no matter what... something Nagato programmed into her.

I would have assumed she kept the superhuman-ness, too.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:27   Link #4116
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
This just looks too much like it will become the volume hated most by fans.

Fangirl: WHY WONT MALE NAGAKUN DO SOMETHING DAMMIT.
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:29   Link #4117
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

YES IT DOES! THERE ARE TIMID MALE BOOKWORMS! YUUKI WITH A SCHOOL BOY CRUSH ON KYONKO IS TOO ADORABLE. >:U HMPH.
*Nosebleed*


Gosh, I can't believe I got a nosebleed from that.....
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:29   Link #4118
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
This just looks too much like it will become the volume hated most by fans.

Fangirl: WHY WONT MALE NAGAKUN DO SOMETHING DAMMIT.
Because Nagakun reprogrammed his own brain and physicality, and is therefore confused at what the hell is happening?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:31   Link #4119
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Well, to me, that line means that her job was to protect Nagato no matter what... something Nagato programmed into her.

I would have assumed she kept the superhuman-ness, too.
No I don't think so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post
This just looks too much like it will become the volume hated most by fans.

Fangirl: WHY WONT MALE NAGAKUN DO SOMETHING DAMMIT.

Well, this may sound weird coming from a fangirl's POV, but you know, we're into that kinda stuff, and It's not going to be hated, because a Nagato Yuuki with emotions = fangirls squealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
*Nosebleed*


Gosh, I can't believe I got a nosebleed from that.....

Fangirll~~
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 18:32   Link #4120
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 37
Ryoko at that time wasn't human, Kaisos is right.
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.