AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-07, 01:51   Link #61
Galateasrbb

Hello everyone, I'm the maker of the Claymore game for clare and the Cake War.My English is so poor that I can't explain many things as clearly as I
wish.Please forgive me.
There are two texts in the following links.I think they should be helpful for the one who have difficulty in playing.

The Teresa version :
http://hi.baidu.com/%BC%CE%BD%E3%CB%...69922ed51.html

The Clare version:
http://hi.baidu.com/%BC%CE%BD%E3%CB%...7fc1f102f.html

...but who can translate them into English...TAT

The Claymore Cake War has nothing to do with the manga or animation indeed.It was just made for fun when I didn't know what to do whth the RPG for Clare.

Last edited by Galateasrbb; 2008-03-07 at 02:06.
Old 2008-03-14, 12:29   Link #62
zato_1one

Cool! Do you plan to make it cover the entire manga?

I also want to make Claymore game. Now I'm studying how to use XNA and FRB Engine. But I really don't sure that I will make it through and finish it before or after the manga ends.
Old 2008-03-15, 09:17   Link #63
Galateasrbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Cool! Do you plan to make it cover the entire manga?

I also want to make Claymore game. Now I'm studying how to use XNA and FRB Engine. But I really don't sure that I will make it through and finish it before or after the manga ends.
Yes,you're right. I think you'd better chose the one which is easy to use if you want to make a game all by yourself.Try your best.

Fight for Galatea!
Old 2008-04-10, 19:56   Link #64
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
So has anyone found any new games yet?
Old 2008-05-13, 16:18   Link #65
Ophelia's Guardian

From the maker of the Teresa game

Dear all,

I am Ophelia's Guardian, the maker of the Teresa game. I am sooooo happy that everyone is enjoying my game even though it is not in English! >< A million thanks!

Actually my original intention is to release this game to the Chinese Claymore sphere only, so I did not think about translating it to English... To do so I need to spend extra time rewriting all the script files in English. But now, seeing so many English-speaking Claymore fans are so into my game, I may consider to translate it in my later releases!

The game you are playing is only a demo version. It is only chapter 1 of my currently intended 9-chapter Claymore game. I am currently working on the 2nd chapter and it will be out before June(sorry Chapter 2 is still a Chinese version...). In the 2nd Chapter, you can play as Irene as well(The rumored Irene game is actually the chapter 2 of my Teresa game), and you will decide whether to use Teresa or Irene as the main character in the future chapters. More characters like Sophia, Noel, Pris will appear.

As someone noted that the game is not balanced in some area, and also it is too easy. I will make coresponding ammendments in my later releases.

For more information and screenshots about the upcoming chapter 2, please see this thread http://www.tsstorry.com/bbs/viewthre...e%3D1#pid84885

Again to make a translated version I need a lot of courage... so please support me!
Old 2008-05-13, 16:21   Link #66
Ophelia's Guardian

Oh my MSN is songpeng85@hotmail.com if you are interested in contacting me.
Old 2008-05-13, 17:04   Link #67
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia's Guardian View Post
Dear all,

I am Ophelia's Guardian, the maker of the Teresa game. I am sooooo happy that everyone is enjoying my game even though it is not in English! >< A million thanks!

Actually my original intention is to release this game to the Chinese Claymore sphere only, so I did not think about translating it to English... To do so I need to spend extra time rewriting all the script files in English. But now, seeing so many English-speaking Claymore fans are so into my game, I may consider to translate it in my later releases!

The game you are playing is only a demo version. It is only chapter 1 of my currently intended 9-chapter Claymore game. I am currently working on the 2nd chapter and it will be out before June(sorry Chapter 2 is still a Chinese version...). In the 2nd Chapter, you can play as Irene as well(The rumored Irene game is actually the chapter 2 of my Teresa game), and you will decide whether to use Teresa or Irene as the main character in the future chapters. More characters like Sophia, Noel, Pris will appear.

As someone noted that the game is not balanced in some area, and also it is too easy. I will make coresponding ammendments in my later releases.

For more information and screenshots about the upcoming chapter 2, please see this thread http://www.tsstorry.com/bbs/viewthre...e%3D1#pid84885

Again to make a translated version I need a lot of courage... so please support me!
That was you that made that game. You did such a good job on it. I can't wait to play the rest of it!

Oh btw that was me that said it was easy but that was before I knew there was going to be more to the game.
Old 2008-05-13, 17:08   Link #68
Ophelia's Guardian

Thank you! The 2nd chapter will be out before June! Unfortunately it is still in Chinese only, but I will probably write an English guide. ^v^
Old 2008-05-13, 18:01   Link #69
Exar Kun
The Abyssal Sith Lord

Wow... It's almost like Yagi-sensei himself visited the forum

Your game is really great. I'm looking forward to the next chapters and to the English translations (Your English seems flawless, so I guess You'll have no problems with it).

Remember that if You'll ever need words of encouragement, we're here for You

Last edited by Exar Kun; 2008-05-13 at 18:26.
Old 2008-05-13, 23:07   Link #70
Gooral
Firefly/Serenity fanatic

Your games are great Song Peng . Thank You for the feedback. Your work is much appreciated.
Old 2008-05-17, 17:12   Link #71
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Thank you! The 2nd chapter will be out before June!
Alright its almost June! Can't wait to play the next part.
Old 2008-05-22, 16:51   Link #72
Ophelia's Guardian

Moving towards 3D...
Old 2008-05-22, 16:56   Link #73
hell88
Banned

Quote:

Moving towards 3D...
Wow...... Thats kind of scary. I hope I don't go crazy when I play that part of the game.
Old 2008-05-23, 15:27   Link #74
Ophelia's Guardian

Atmosphere is important XD
Old 2008-05-23, 18:09   Link #75
hell88
Banned

Quote:

Atmosphere is important XD
Your starting to freak me out with these pics. Thats only going to be in certain parts of the game right? Not like that in the whole game I am assuming. I'm starting to think that this part of the game might be even more addicting then the last game you made.
Old 2008-05-25, 12:15   Link #76
Ophelia's Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
Your starting to freak me out with these pics. Thats only going to be in certain parts of the game right? Not like that in the whole game I am assuming. I'm starting to think that this part of the game might be even more addicting then the last game you made.
I take this as a compliment; thank you
Old 2008-05-26, 19:01   Link #77
hell88
Banned

Quote:
I take this as a compliment; thank you
It's almost June does this mean your game will be out this week, make sure you post it on here. Can you tell I can't wait to play it?
Old 2008-05-27, 15:54   Link #78
Ophelia's Guardian

I will try my best to stay on time, thank you for your support!
Old 2008-05-27, 17:26   Link #79
hell88
Banned

No problem, its okay if you don't get it on time, but mabye its because I want to play it real bad. LOL

Anyways do you have any other games planned for different charaters, like from the current generation and the ghosts, because I think that would be a cool game.
Old 2008-05-28, 05:16   Link #80
Ophelia's Guardian

I will do my best.

As for other games, unfortunately no, simply one game is already taking me so much energy...
Closed Thread