AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Old 2004-01-29, 23:48   Link #1
Durain

One Piece Movie 3: Chinjou Shima no Chopper Oukoku

Does anyone by any chance know the name of the song at the end of One Piece movie 3? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Durain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 00:05   Link #2
baka manko
Hmm...

Send a message via AIM to baka manko
the name of the song is called ma bu shi ku te
baka manko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 00:26   Link #3
Durain

Thanks a lot.
Durain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 10:04   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

One Piece Movie 3

Well, I couldn't wait any longer, so I broke down and downloaded PX's copy of Movie 3. Not bad subs. Definately not to the level of K-F, but not bad. But I definately got to see Chopper, and OMG, I loved him from the word go!! Who would have thought such a tasty animal (sorry, but reindeer is actually quite tasty) would be so cool! Man, I just totally love him. He's just too cool!! Can't wait to see him in the actual regular episodes. The movie was perty decent too, but the matchups were bad in my book. Nami looked as lovely as ever. And of course Luffy was being his ignorant self again. (how can one boy EAT that much???)

What did you guys think about it?
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 13:17   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Well, I couldn't wait any longer, so I broke down and downloaded PX's copy of Movie 3. Not bad subs. Definately not to the level of K-F, but not bad. But I definately got to see Chopper, and OMG, I loved him from the word go!! Who would have thought such a tasty animal (sorry, but reindeer is actually quite tasty) would be so cool! Man, I just totally love him. He's just too cool!! Can't wait to see him in the actual regular episodes. The movie was perty decent too, but the matchups were bad in my book. Nami looked as lovely as ever. And of course Luffy was being his ignorant self again. (how can one boy EAT that much???)

What did you guys think about it?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww u ate a reindeer?? jk... lol. Ive eaten something ppl consider more disgusting: a dog. (lol tastes really good) better than eating a cat.

Anyway i really liked this movie. I dont know why, but personally this is my favourite one so far. The match up was pretty funny. One Piece does another "surprise" thing. Zoro fights a martial artist/unarmed combat while Sanji fought the swordsman. It was the best Tatsumaki Zoro has ever done too. I also like their quotes after their respective fights

Sanji: "What are you saying? Your sword is nothing compared to tat guy.

Zoro: "There's someone stronger than u in this world.... he's pretty damn annoying tho.."
Old 2004-01-31, 14:08   Link #6
Mikesmaf

Send a message via AIM to Mikesmaf Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmaf
hmm i must see this movie 3..
Mikesmaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 14:29   Link #7
Kou-chan
天才ですから!

Send a message via AIM to Kou-chan
Indeed, I think movie 3 was the better of the four movies so far. ^^; I own it on DVD actually. For those of you who are dying to see Chopper in all his glory, get it right now xD;; I really like the ending song, "Mabushikute" by DASEIN as well.
Old 2004-02-01, 12:10   Link #8
latency2

Movie 3 sub was MUCH better than movie 4 which I think their redoing. Nice work PAKROX. Much appreciated!
latency2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-09, 17:12   Link #9
JunoonX

Movie 3 & Special

Got tons of response back from folks on our Movie 4 (which was more of a 1st time subbing experience), learnt from my mistakes and tried to do an even better job. I am still in the learning phase; sort of experimenting with ways to sub better. K-F is a group that has a dedicated team of professionals and I truly enjoy their work, truth is I started work on OP movies as a way to give something back to them. To me, working solo and going from Movie 4's terrible subs (I admit it was done bad, so sue me :P) to Movie 3 (intense growth in 3 weeks)--I think we've done a pretty decent job.
Some might not agree with it--though it's their choice to wait for K-F's subs or give our subs a chance. Think of it as a way to lessen the burden off their shoulders. Now, if only we had another translator (I've pulled off Movie 3 pretty decent with only 2 1/2 year of japanese classes *blah* :/). I'd be more suited for an editors position but hey wouldn't hurt to try.. right . I know some might not approve of that being a way to go, but no one's perfect from day one. We're still open to all sorts of critics from anyone, be it good or bad -- they help us to fill up the cracks we leave out on our projects.
Besides, tons of positions are still open on the team :-P so contact me if anyone's interested. All the best to K-F on all their future subs and thanks to all for their comments.

JX
JunoonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-15, 15:48   Link #10
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
What was movie about because I only seen the first three. I don't care if whoever spoils it for me I just wanna know.
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-22, 15:08   Link #11
J][n

Send a message via MSN to J][n
junoon X

i downloaded the one piece movie 3 and saw your name in the credits good job man

e-mail me if you made a new one

if you made any previous one piece movies please e-mail me about those to

good work dude
J][n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-22, 21:06   Link #12
J][n

Send a message via MSN to J][n
D_strika@hotmail.com if they know a website i can download one piece episodes or movies from

thx
J][n is offline   Reply With Quote