AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > True Tears

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 62 51.24%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 33 27.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 9.92%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 4.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 4.96%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.83%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.65%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-08, 14:50   Link #21
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
UPR>> If that is gonna be truth, it'll be one of the most unlogical ENDs I've ever seen ... [ok one of ] But thinking about, Yeah he did it [JUN], and there is some secret, but There isn't any issue [of love] I can't just accept such a "......", ..... Jun is after his little NOE and so on...
It might not be quite as bad as you think. Remember when Shin first met Jun and said he looked like Noe, but Jun said "not in the least." To me, that was a clue that they are not blood-related. Not that I have any idea what's going to happen. And since they've been living in a brother-sister relationship, that may not be much better. But I just wanted to make that point.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nobunaga the Fool | Nisekoi | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika
Old 2008-03-08, 14:53   Link #22
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post

Ai letting it slip to Noe that she loved Shin was wonderful. Ai telling Shin it was all his fault was wonderful. Noe's grief and loss were wonderful. Noe's healing of Nobuse was wonderful.
well, We got a new crowned liar in this episode! I really don't like how they are making Aiko the bad guy here. She lied about liking Shin in the past tense, she lied about being passed Shin, She didn't like that Nobuse mentioned Noe helping him get pass the break up! I would have been more open to believing those things from Aiko if they had not shown us this! http://randomc.animeblogger.net/imag...Large%2032.jpg
Old 2008-03-08, 15:03   Link #23
deffusse
otaku[SK]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It might not be quite as bad as you think. Remember when Shin first met Jun and said he looked like Noe, but Jun said "not in the least." To me, that was a clue that they are not blood-related. Not that I have any idea what's going to happen. And since they've been living in a brother-sister relationship, that may not be much better. But I just wanted to make that point.
I'm not gonna deny that they're not blood -related, and that's also an idea of mine.. but In case of, it not means that he's after her. There is only a bro-sis love as a love between [also if not related]siblings, not a true love.... And what if, Hiromi and Shin are brother and sister after all? As I've seen, father wasn't talkative about it at all....
Old 2008-03-08, 15:13   Link #24
Westlo
Lets be reality

Haha Sinestra we just can't help ourselves, I was @ that Tun post you quoted too lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
It wasn't borring at all, just followed the plot a bit slowly>>
Spoiler for 10:
Are you posting with your head or your heart here? lol.
Old 2008-03-08, 15:20   Link #25
Kaoru Chujo
Sakura Ayane

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
well, We got a new crowned liar in this episode! I really don't like how they are making Aiko the bad guy here. She lied about liking Shin in the past tense, she lied about being passed Shin, She didn't like that Nobuse mentioned Noe helping him get pass the break up! I would have been more open to believing those things from Aiko if they had not shown us this! http://randomc.animeblogger.net/imag...Large%2032.jpg
Sorry, I don't get what you mean. I was feeling that she was admitting all round that she loved Shin and was not giving up, even though it seemed hopeless. I even thought the "first girl friend" thing was to give herself a future chance. And I didn't get the sense she hated Nobuse saying Noe helped him, just that she was surprised and didn't get what he meant. I probably missed something, but that's the impression I came away with, anyway. I certainly didn't get any feeling of her as a bad guy.
SAKURA Ayane 佐倉綾音 age 20. Dream Eater Merry; Hotarubi no Mori e (movie) Hotaru; Joshiraku Buratei Marii; NakaImo Miyabi; Kokoro Connect Yui's sister; Vividred Operation Akane; Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki (movie) Ladylee; Aiura Mei; Love Lab "Eno"; il sole penetra le illusioni Fuyuna; Eccentric Family Kaisei; High School DxD New Gaspard; Kimi no Iru Machi Asuka; Non Non Biyori Natsumi; Tokyo Ravens Suzuka; Engaged to the Unidentified Nadeshiko; Pretty Rhythm All Star Selection: Prism Show Best Ten (movie) Ayami, Rinne; Selector Infected Wixoss Yuzuki; Dragonar Academy Silvia; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Kokoa; Knights of Sidonia Mozuku.
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | spring 2014 previews | spring 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Nobunaga the Fool | Nisekoi | Wixoss | Isshuukan Friends | Brynhildr in the Darkness | Kanojo ga Flag wo Oretara | Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to | Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san | Soul Eater Not | No Game, No Life | Is the Order a Rabbit? | Nanana's Buried Treasure | Mekakucity Actors | Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei | Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou | Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii | Coffin-Princess Chaika
Old 2008-03-08, 15:39   Link #26
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer

I find it difficult to understand how this episode could be called boring. I believe it was in full True Tears style from the beginning to the end, in each scene, from Hiromi and Shin happy for not being siblings, to the first meeting between Miyokichi and Noe; from Noe's spontaneousness to Aiko's inner self. And everything else, with the grand finale being just the top of the iceberg.

Even though this episode was a bit more heavier than some others (dialogue-wise) I found it definitely among the best of the series. I'd say the only real unpredictable event was Hiromi moving out, she hinted something like this at the end of episode 8 but I didn't expect she actually would go for it, at least not so suddenly.

The last scene belongs to the growing universe of unforgettable scenes of this series. Letting aside what happens, and possibly who's involved with whom, just consider that scene in terms of setting, background music, and above all: animation. Just look at everything since the van stops until the end. Rarely I got to see something of such magnificence.

Spoiler for episode 11 preview:

And now, off to KimiKiss 22. God bless Saturdays
Old 2008-03-08, 15:53   Link #27
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
I find it difficult to understand how this episode could be called boring. I believe it was in full True Tears style from the beginning to the end, in each scene, from Hiromi and Shin happy for not being siblings, to the first meeting between Miyokichi and Noe; from Noe's spontaneousness to Aiko's inner self. And everything else, with the grand finale being just the top of the iceberg.

Even though this episode was a bit more heavier than some others (dialogue-wise) I found it definitely among the best of the series. I'd say the only real unpredictable event was Hiromi moving out, she hinted something like this at the end of episode 8 but I didn't expect she actually would go for it, at least not so suddenly.

The last scene belongs to the growing universe of unforgettable scenes of this series. Letting aside what happens, and possibly who's involved with whom, just consider that scene in terms of setting, background music, and above all: animation. Just look at everything since the van stops until the end. Rarely I got to see something of such magnificence.

Spoiler for episode 11 preview:

And now, off to KimiKiss 22. God bless Saturdays
Agree with everything you said! I also think those words are to Jun, Hiromi talks more formal to Shin, I don't think she uses "Janai" with him.

Yes saturdays are awesome for anime fans! It will be a sad when these shows end!
Old 2008-03-08, 15:54   Link #28
Rembr

Looked good to me, don't know what everyone's complaining about.

There really wasn't any outstanding drama to speak of in the past, so how can this episode be any worse?
Old 2008-03-08, 15:55   Link #29
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembr View Post
Looked good to me, don't know what everyone's complaining about.

There really wasn't any outstanding drama to speak of in the past, so how can this episode be any worse?
I think people are confusing Disppointing with boring!
Old 2008-03-08, 15:58   Link #30
Rembr

I don't like any of the girls so maybe that's part of it.

My money's on Shin being single at the end. I think it's possible.
Old 2008-03-08, 16:25   Link #31
Westlo
Lets be reality

I've just been following blogs and posts here for what happened this episode but what song did they use for the chase scene at the end of the episode? Omni mentions it on his blog I agree with him that the ep 8 use of Reflectia was out of place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni
Unlike two episodes ago, they actually played an insert song at an appropriate spot this week, giving the final scene where Shinichirou chases the car carrying Hiromi away (she’s moving out) that extra oomph.
Old 2008-03-08, 17:05   Link #32
serenade_beta
マジ天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I've just been following blogs and posts here for what happened this episode but what song did they use for the chase scene at the end of the episode? Omni mentions it on his blog I agree with him that the ep 8 use of Reflectia was out of place.
"Sono mama no Boku de"

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-08, 17:24   Link #33
w00tness
zetsuboushita...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Maybe it will happen!!
Nothing is edge in stone my friend, a NoexHiromi ending is still possible!
Noe X Hiromi!!

Anyways, I have to wait for subs, but I spoiled myself already, doesnt mean I wont enjoy it though
Old 2008-03-08, 17:43   Link #34
RevRayCool

If there was a single scene I never wanted to see in this show, it would be Shin chasing after a fleeing Hiromi. And look what happens...? This completely solidifies her status as tragic princess in my mind. Congratulations Hiromi, you've "won" when nearly most of your efforts throughout the show have been pushing Shin away. Good job roping Shin in before the show started, because I didn't see you do a single thing during the show that would have you earn his affection.

What makes me not like this episode even more is how Jun and Noe are victims in this mess. They were dragged into Shin and Hiromi's drama and now when things are all nice and peachy between them, Hiromi wants to end things with Jun while Shin continues not to resolve things with Noe. Jun lost his bike because of her. I'd be pretty mad too if I were just to be cast aside after my role as pretend boyfriend was over.

tl;dr- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD RAGE!!! The title for the next episode is "I'm not the one you love" and Hiromi's the one saying that line. The only thing that will salvage this show for me at this point is if her line's directed at Shin. Even though I know that possibility is probably less than 0.01%... *cries*

Last edited by RevRayCool; 2008-03-08 at 18:00.
Old 2008-03-08, 17:47   Link #35
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevRayCool View Post
If there was a single scene I never wanted to see in this show, it would be Jun chasing after a fleeing Hiromi. And look what happens...? This completely solidifies her status as tragic princess in my mind. Congratulations Hiromi, you've "won" when nearly most of your efforts throughout the show have been pushing Shin away. Good job roping Shin in before the show started, because I didn't see you do a single thing during the show that would have you earn his affection.

What makes me not like this episode even more is how Jun and Noe are victims in this mess. They were dragged into Shin and Hiromi's drama and now when things are all nice and peachy between them, Hiromi wants to end things with Jun while Shin continues not to resolve things with Noe. Jun lost his bike because of her... I would not be a happy camper if she just decided to end things without any sort of recompensation.

tl;dr- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD RAGE!!! The title for the next episode is "I'm not the one you love" and Hiromi's the one saying that line. The only thing that will salvage this show for me at this point is if her line's directed at Shin. Even though I know that possibility is probably less than 0.01%... *cries*

Well hiromi did a "Mao"(from kimikiss) on Shin! Girls take note, nothing like moving out to make a guy's feeling for you surface!
Old 2008-03-08, 17:53   Link #36
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Jun lost his bike because of her... I would not be a happy camper if she just decided to end things without any sort of recompensation.
She offered and Jun turned her down trying to keep their relationship afloat.
Old 2008-03-08, 17:58   Link #37
RevRayCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
She offered and Jun turned her down trying to keep their relationship afloat.
Yeah, just rewatched that scene a few minutes ago. Sorry, nerd rage was burning throughout the entire episode, it was hard for me to concentrate. Oh gawd, Noe ;_;.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:05   Link #38
cloudninja

Quote:
If there was a single scene I never wanted to see in this show, it would be Shin chasing after a fleeing Hiromi. And look what happens...? This completely solidifies her status as tragic princess in my mind. Congratulations Hiromi, you've "won" when nearly most of your efforts throughout the show have been pushing Shin away. Good job roping Shin in before the show started, because I didn't see you do a single thing during the show that would have you earn his affection.

What makes me not like this episode even more is how Jun and Noe are victims in this mess. They were dragged into Shin and Hiromi's drama and now when things are all nice and peachy between them, Hiromi wants to end things with Jun while Shin continues not to resolve things with Noe. Jun lost his bike because of her... I would not be a happy camper at all in his shoes.

I can understand the sympathy for Noe as she has been innocent so far but Jun played a big part in creating this mess. He asked Shin to go out with Noe at the end of episode 4 but Shin did'nt agree until episode 7 after Jun threatened to stop going out with Hiromi. This was after what happened in episode 6 where Jun found out that Hiromi liked Shin and probably guessed that Shin liked Hiromi as well but he did'nt care about that. He did offer to do anything as long as Hiromi would'nt do anything to break up the two relationships and Hiromi did offer to repay him for the bike. Wait until Noe finds out how her brother Jun got Shin to go out with her. I really do sympathize for Noe but find it much harder to do the same for Jun.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:09   Link #39
Westlo
Lets be reality

I have no sympathy period for Jun, I dislike him quite a lot, it's a shame Noe will get her heart broken when she finds out that Shin went out with her for Hiromi's sake.
Old 2008-03-08, 18:11   Link #40
w00tness
zetsuboushita...

Quote:
Good job roping Shin in before the show started, because I didn't see you do a single thing during the show that would have you earn his affection.
I guess youre right, but that doesnt take anything away from the show for me

To Shin: Good job getting 3 cute girls to like you, 2 of which liked you from before the show started, one of them for I dont know what reason, and the other because you stayed with her when she was scared ONE night AGES ago (and why was she scared in the first place? because YOU left her alone!) Youre really awesome, the third girl decided to like you because the chicken she liked died, and you said you were sorry for her loss. And uhm... all you did the whole show was be confused. You didnt do much to earn their affections. DIAF~!!!!!

xD
Closed Thread