AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-13, 14:59   Link #1
Denna

similar to Lovely complex

I really liked Lovely Complex, and would very much want to watch other series that are similar.
well... i'd like a romance/comedy anime, with the female leading role and the male leading role to tease eachother, or not stand eachother in the beginning. but afterwards their relationship evolves in a romantic one.
do you know something like that?
Old 2008-03-13, 15:04   Link #2
jedinat
フリーター

Check out Kare Kano
Old 2008-03-13, 15:40   Link #3
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I would say Bokura ga Ita fits also.
Old 2008-03-13, 16:01   Link #4
angel.shade

kare kano is actually very good.

that sounds odd coming out of me, whose enjoyment of anime is usually proportional to the number of explosions and gruesome deaths.
Old 2008-03-14, 11:40   Link #5
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denna View Post
I really liked Lovely Complex, and would very much want to watch other series that are similar.
well... i'd like a romance/comedy anime, with the female leading role and the male leading role to tease eachother, or not stand eachother in the beginning. but afterwards their relationship evolves in a romantic one.
do you know something like that?
I know how you fill i just finished it and needed a replacement, what i would suggest is at the moment i have found 1 roughly like it, Suzuka is about a girl who is a real good high jumper and the main guy has just moved to tokyo and see's her jumper is in ore of her, he finds out she lives next door to him and he starts to get even more in love with her. (read my spoilers there not BIG but gives a better overview)
Spoiler for Suzuka:
Old 2008-03-15, 18:07   Link #6
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
Hmm... although it might not suit your tastes, since it is a bit action oriented, Full Metal Panic definitely fits the bill. Its comprised of three seasons, of which the first is easily the weakest, but by no means bad. The two main leads start off with a mutual annoyance with each other, but grow to like and love each other. The romance really takes off in the second and third seasons, and IMO the third season (Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) has some of the best serious drama in anime, never mind amongst action series.
Closed Thread