AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-17, 05:33   Link #1
daedalus6

Full metal alchemist timeline for the first 14 episodes?

Im so confused. I bet they did the time skip thing more than once in the first 14 episodes.

Please could someone explain me In wich order i should watch the first episodes to make some sense of the plot.

Also a timeline where all the key things that happened in the first 14 episodes would help.
Old 2004-01-17, 11:34   Link #2
TheSecondMan

Episodes 3-9 are in the past

Episodes 1-2, 10 through 14 are in the present.

If you want to watch the series where the timeline is a straight line, start with 3 up to 9, then 1 & 2, followed by 10. That should put the show in straight timeline for you.
Old 2004-01-17, 16:26   Link #3
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus6
Im so confused. I bet they did the time skip thing more than once in the first 14 episodes.

Please could someone explain me In wich order i should watch the first episodes to make some sense of the plot.

Also a timeline where all the key things that happened in the first 14 episodes would help.
Do not watch it in temporal order, it is not made to be watched in temporal order. Watch it from 1->14.
Old 2004-01-17, 17:09   Link #4
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
yes japenese don't make it to confuse you but for us, to see how the chaaracters evolve
Old 2004-02-04, 07:34   Link #5
daedalus6

YEAh but Im really confuzed and would like to make some sense of the things happening in the series. I loved episode 16 btw....
Closed Thread