AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-09, 08:10   Link #681
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 23
Thank u very much for the tutorial, Uzumaki626! ^__^
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 21:08   Link #682
Magedark
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I second that. It was a really great tutorial.

However, my gifs end up slower when shown on the web than when I preview it in Imageready. Any tips?
Magedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 21:52   Link #683
sa547
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magedark View Post
I second that. It was a really great tutorial.

However, my gifs end up slower when shown on the web than when I preview it in Imageready. Any tips?
If you have the FFDshow filters installed (typically with CCCP), the Grab configuration panel includes the following:



"Every frame" -- when selected, Grab will take every frame from pause to pause (or from play to stop) and write the captured frames to file (each numbered individually).

"Grab every x frame" -- You can adjust the grab rate here, x being the number of frames to skip. Usually 2 or 3 are good settings in order to match the frame rate (or "speed"), because if it's set to 1 the resulting GIF would be slow.

"Path" -- the directory where to save the frame grabs. Normally I set them to a Grab folder at My Documents.

------
Otherwise, another thing to do is to find duplicate frames (either in the folder containing the grabbed frames) and remove them, or delete them in Imageready at editing time.
__________________
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 14:27   Link #684
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
can you tell me where i can download Adobe Imageready because I can't find it anywhere.
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 16:16   Link #685
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mucking about
Age: 64
I'll reply to this, and you're probably not going to like what I have to say.

No one here will tell you where to "download" ImageReady because it's commercial software. A quick perusal of the forum rules would show that pointing to "warez" is forbidden.

[rant]
What bothers me is that there is a large number of free, often "open-sourced" programs that anyone can download and use. Why not try the GIMP, for instance? Why not look for the free alternatives instead of trying to pirate a program that's created for professional designers and priced accordingly?

The future of software is free and open, not commercial and proprietary. If you think you're somehow "sticking it to the man" by pirating commercial software, you should think again. The way to really stick it to the man is to switch to free and open alternatives and leave the Adobe's of the world with a small, and shrinking, marketplace.
[/rant]

How about browsing the Software thread in this forum, or perhaps spending some time at SourceForge?
__________________
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-10, 18:15   Link #686
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
well this is because the thread beginning said to use ImageReady, it isn't my fault they don't refer to using freeware =_='
goombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 10:15   Link #687
Jill Valentine
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Derelict Apartment Block
Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
well this is because the thread beginning said to use ImageReady, it isn't my fault they don't refer to using freeware =_='
uhmmm you cant even if there is ir on the web it is limited time just go and buy the ir cd or go to e-cafe and tell them to install it doesent cost too much
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 18:44   Link #688
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
nvm i think i found the link where you can use photoschop cs3 with virtualdub

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=1398342

i think thats the link if anyone else needs it
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 18:47   Link #689
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
i have adobe photoschop cs3 or something like that...can i use that program instead of image ready? i have all these "school administered programs" on my computer (a crap load of adobe programs, but no image ready (lol))...so can someone show me how to do it with vdub and something other than imageready?

thanks!!!
Adobe Photoshop CS3 comes with Imageready embedded into Photoshop itself. You can open the animation window by going to Window-->Animation.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 01:49   Link #690
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Im still a newbiewhen it comes to making sig in photoshop and i just finished downloaded it, and i don't know if someone already asked this or not but, just wanna ask how to put text in your sig? Sorry if i ask this dumb question, its just my first time making, so please bear with me..
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 01:53   Link #691
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 27
The text tool. Hotkey for it is (T) The button looks like a big T to.

Btw, i think it's best if you edit/remove the part of your post where you say how you got your photoshop, just to be on the save side.
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:04   Link #692
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
The text tool. Hotkey for it is (T) The button looks like a big T to.

Btw, i think it's best if you edit/remove the part of your post where you say how you got your photoshop, just to be on the save side.
The horizontal type tool? After that what button i should click so that i can type a text?
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:14   Link #693
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 27
Yes the horizon type tool. After selecting it, just press on any location on the sig and you can start typing.
__________________

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:19   Link #694
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Yay!! That's more like it.. can i put two pics in one sig? i mean, can i blend them?
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:20   Link #695
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
What makes you think you can't...
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 02:23   Link #696
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
What makes you think you can't...
Uhmm, that's y im asking.. im so sorry asking these dumb questions, this is really my first time making one.. Anyone willing to help me making my first sig, i'll PM you..
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-14, 17:25   Link #697
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
As you can see with my avatar I 'm inneed of some suggestions, what went wrong I had a gif already made and I used Adobe Imageready and I may it as small as possible,49.7kb, so why doesnt look good, also can you tell me how yoy get such great qualtiy and the borders as well. so input would be nice on how I can save this mess
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 03:33   Link #698
royal007
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
thanks for ll the help, my profile pic is the first one i have ever made, thanks
royal007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 03:36   Link #699
royal007
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
but i dont get why it wont come up?
royal007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 03:45   Link #700
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal007 View Post
but i dont get why it wont come up?
Because your profile picture only shows up in... well your profile.
If you meant your avatar then you'll have to click the Edit Avatar link in your user profile.

Take note that your profile picture is 52kb and you can only upload an avatar that is 50kb and less.
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, graphics, tutorial

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.