AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-19, 08:41   Link #281
terrus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitheor View Post
One question ... where can i download the first episode in USA Store?

I went to:

- USA Store
- View all by title
- W-X
- Xamd

But there is only the trailers (720p & 1080p).
t
Where is the full episode?
I tried looking for it myself but i couldn't find the video service section, this may be because i don't have a credit card registered with my U.S account. If you go on the front page and keep coming in and out of it an advert for Xam'd should appear click it and it'll link you to the episode.

Also what day and time does the U.S PSN store update? Is it Tuesday? For the EU version it's Thursday, usually from the early hours of the morning until midday. I'd just like to know so i can get an idea of when the next episode will be available.
__________________
terrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 10:36   Link #282
ZODDGUTS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Shouldn't be that hard just click on the "Video" tab when your first in the PSN Store then click on the anime section, once there scroll down to where Xam'd is, now click on it and you should have the option of getting either the SD or HD version.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 13:27   Link #283
Mitheor
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Shouldn't be that hard just click on the "Video" tab when your first in the PSN Store then click on the anime section, once there scroll down to where Xam'd is, now click on it and you should have the option of getting either the SD or HD version.

... Video tab?

In my tab list there are actually:

- E3 2008
- New Releases
- Downloadable Games
- View all by Title
- Add-ons
- Demos
- Trailers
- Themes & Wallpapers


I cant see any video tab.

Ps. Im european user but for this im logged into an american account so ... i cant understand whats happening
Mitheor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 14:41   Link #284
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: California
Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrus View Post
I tried looking for it myself but i couldn't find the video service section, this may be because i don't have a credit card registered with my U.S account. If you go on the front page and keep coming in and out of it an advert for Xam'd should appear click it and it'll link you to the episode.

Also what day and time does the U.S PSN store update? Is it Tuesday? For the EU version it's Thursday, usually from the early hours of the morning until midday. I'd just like to know so i can get an idea of when the next episode will be available.
Well I'm guessing from this, you're not in the US. But anyways yeah, the video store is IP locked only to the US. So this means even if you're in a different area, and try to set up a US account, it still wont work because of your IP.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/16/...region-locked/

And US PSN store updates are on Thursdays, usually between 1 and 4pm.

Also you can watch Xamd on CrunchyRoll, though the quality is meh. I still rather download and watch this from the PSN because its in HD and I want to support Bones, since I love their work
Shadowfox79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 16:19   Link #285
terrus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
And US PSN store updates are on Thursdays, usually between 1 and 4pm.
So the next episode wil be out Thursday? Or will the next episode be uploaded tuesday or wensday just by itself?
__________________
terrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 16:27   Link #286
ZODDGUTS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Hmm not sure, they always upload new games/demos every thursday but not sure if there gonna do that for Movies/TV series. Guess well find out next week.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 22:32   Link #287
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gairyu Isle, Japan
Age: 27
since the first episode came out on a thursday, it's very likely that the 2nd episode will also come out the same day.
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 04:30   Link #288
terrus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
since the first episode came out on a thursday, it's very likely that the 2nd episode will also come out the same day.
Are you sure it came out on a Thursday? Because i thought it was released Tuesday night after the Video section had been anounced at E3 and i watched the first episode on Wednesday.
__________________

Last edited by terrus; 2008-07-20 at 05:35.
terrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 09:00   Link #289
typhonsentra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: USA
It came out on Tuesday, but it was a special case because of the press conference.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 09:34   Link #290
Zoe
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin
Age: 32
I could see them making video store updates on a separate day so that the servers don't get slammed any worse than they already do on Thursdays. Besides, Tuesday updates would mean day and date release with DVD/BD releases.

We'll know for sure this coming Tuesday.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 20:17   Link #291
Asane
Lelouch follower
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: IL
Age: 24
Mosr likely Tuesday or Thursday, though I'd bet Thursday.
Asane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 00:07   Link #292
comatose
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
So, any of you US residents own an Intensity Pro and a PS3? :P
comatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 07:05   Link #293
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatose View Post
So, any of you US residents own an Intensity Pro and a PS3? :P
Can we please not turn this into some pirate forum?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 08:23   Link #294
nadare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Send a message via MSN to nadare
I think you can actually buy the HD version if you aren't in the U.S.

When I browsed the US PSN store it didn't have the Video tab(I am outside of U.S.)

But I clicked on the front page that advertised Xam'd. It directly showed me to the Xam'd page, where I had an option to "buy" it. Although I didn't buy it(Didn't have any PSN credit on US PSN ). If you have credits I think you can buy it.

Since when I went through the process. At the end it said "You don't have Credit on your PSN account".
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:29   Link #295
D a m i e n
permanentely bored
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Age: 34
Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
I cant help but to laught, why am i m not surprise to see Sony taking part in another attempt to rip as much money as possible from people.
PS3 is a mediocre console, but i never really like consoles, i just concider that console in general is way too limited to be worth the money, with maybe an exception for the wii due to the ludic factor added by the possibilities opened by the "gamepad".
So in order to be able to watch a show i need to buy a 400€+ console (wich is useless to me as 99.99% of games dont interrest me anymore), then pay for a 4$+taxes for a one time view 20 min eps, in order to watch the whole serie i d need to spen 25x(4$+taxes) = 110ish$.... Yep i can totally see myself doing that... not.
I d rather buy my DVD boxset for the regular 45€ and own the DVD, the booklet and OST as in every dvd box set.

PS3 was a mid-fiasco and Sony seems to be desperate to find any possible mean to enforce their PS3 (btw what the hell is up with FFXIII being adaptated on x360?).
__________________
Outside of a dog reading is man's best friend, inside it s too dark to read...
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:44   Link #296
Zoe
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin
Age: 32
^ less console wars and more anime discussion please. kthxbai
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:49   Link #297
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ohio, Holy Empire of Britannia
Age: 19
Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Saw the first episode of this yesterday. It's awesome.
__________________
Fear the wrath of mai bunny.
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:54   Link #298
ZODDGUTS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
I cant help but to laught, why am i m not surprise to see Sony taking part in another attempt to rip as much money as possible from people.
PS3 is a mediocre console, but i never really like consoles, i just concider that console in general is way too limited to be worth the money, with maybe an exception for the wii due to the ludic factor added by the possibilities opened by the "gamepad".
So in order to be able to watch a show i need to buy a 400+ console (wich is useless to me as 99.99% of games dont interrest me anymore), then pay for a 4$+taxes for a one time view 20 min eps, in order to watch the whole serie i d need to spen 25x(4$+taxes) = 110ish$.... Yep i can totally see myself doing that... not.
I d rather buy my DVD boxset for the regular 45 and own the DVD, the booklet and OST as in every dvd box set.

PS3 was a mid-fiasco and Sony seems to be desperate to find any possible mean to enforce their PS3 (btw what the hell is up with FFXIII being adaptated on x360?).
Quality post here guys. Almost as if it was right out of gamefaqs.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 11:01   Link #299
D a m i e n
permanentely bored
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: France
Age: 34
Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Sorry Zoe i cant really discuss the show as i will never own a PS3 (or any console).
Reguarding the console war, sorry, i should have word it differently : For me paying 400€ for a viewing station in order to watch an overpriced 1 time 20min show is an insult.
I dont mind paying to permanently own a show but paying twice the price it would otherwise cost me to own it just in order to watch it once is a no go.
The show can be the best in world but those 20 min aint worth the 4$ Sony is ripping off from the viewers unless of course if it cures cancer, delivers coffee and cookies
__________________
Outside of a dog reading is man's best friend, inside it s too dark to read...
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 11:59   Link #300
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gairyu Isle, Japan
Age: 27
I agree with Damien. Owning it for $4 sure, renting it:HELL NO!
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bones

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.