AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-23, 15:53   Link #2461
Hedd
Random Object
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
14, actually, although there's a stipulation that you have to be a maximum of 2 years older.
QFE for beanbag

and when did this become a discussion about beanbag's sexual deviance?
__________________
Hedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 15:56   Link #2462
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Wait... So if you're more than two years older, it's okay?
See above post.

Since you're 16, you can have sex with 14-year-olds up here.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:12   Link #2463
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
QFE for beanbag

and when did this become a discussion about beanbag's sexual deviance?
This happens whenever we get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
See above post.

Since you're 16, you can have sex with 14-year-olds up here.
I guess that's reassuring... Hopefully I won't be in a position to take advantage of that, because in all honesty, I suspect I'm more interested in older women. I'd just rather they look like 13-year-olds.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 16:48   Link #2464
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
I am not going to molest a thirteen-year-old! I mean, I'd like to but the chances are pretty slim. Are we clear?
Just like I'd like to molest my twenty-eight-year-old phy-ed teacher but it's never going to happen! Gasp, am I on the same wavelength as Beanbag?

*looks back at post* Attack of the hyphens!!!
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 18:43   Link #2465
besieger
Fabulous Shadowy Advisor
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: YVR
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
See above post.

Since you're 16, you can have sex with 14-year-olds up here.
*facepalms*

No, it's 16 now.
besieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 18:52   Link #2466
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Spoiler:

Was surprised to find 2 Yuuki's at the Anime Festival Asia '08 held in Singapore. Didn't see any other Seitenkan characters.

I asked them whether they learnt about Seitenkan from AS, but they both learnt from elsewhere. They're casual lurkers around here though.

I'm quite inspired after this event and I'm really thinking of spreading Seitenkan in the very next cosplay event. Most likely Haruhi as I'm kinda hooked on wearing the Danchou armband these 2 days.
The taller dude give more of the gender bended Yuuki vibe.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 19:43   Link #2467
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by besieger View Post
*facepalms*

No, it's 16 now.
Gah, those fucking Conservatives. Like 14-year-olds aren't having sex anyway.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 20:15   Link #2468
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Hmm... Mexico's age of consent is 12 in some areas, and puberty in a couple. That's better than Japan, but Japan has a higher concentration of attractive girls...
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 20:33   Link #2469
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
So.Many.Uses.TM






TM Ithekro

And to get this thread back on topic... (repost)
__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 20:43   Link #2470
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Of course Japan's concentration of attractive girls is higher. It has a pretty large population, but it's not exactly a big country, so they have to be tightly packed...

Japan also has local laws that raise the age of consent in a lot of areas. You'd have to be in Japanese territorial waters but outside the jurisdiction of local authorities to guarantee it would be okay.

There's also the stereotype (not sure how true it is) that Japanese women tend to look younger than they really are. You might have better luck finding a lolicious girl of legal age in Japan than you would in Mexico. Given your preference for intelligence...

Oh and CrowKenobi, thank you so much for getting us back on topic. I'd just been praying to Sasaki for that.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 20:53   Link #2471
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Which is why we should have him wear the shirt of a project we consider to be our enemy/rival.
I think our rivals are the Outer Cadians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Of course Japan's concentration of attractive girls is higher. It has a pretty large population, but it's not exactly a big country, so they have to be tightly packed...

Japan also has local laws that raise the age of consent in a lot of areas. You'd have to be in Japanese territorial waters but outside the jurisdiction of local authorities to guarantee it would be okay.

There's also the stereotype (not sure how true it is) that Japanese women tend to look younger than they really are. You might have better luck finding a lolicious girl of legal age in Japan than you would in Mexico. Given your preference for intelligence...

Oh and CrowKenobi, thank you so much for getting us back on topic. I'd just been praying to Sasaki for that.
Sasaki? You traitor! What I mainly meant is that I'm not really attracted to Mexican girls, especially compared to Asian girls. And yes, there probably is a better chance of finding a young-looking girl of legal age in Japan.

As for the picture, what's wrong with Kyonko's legs? People's thighs aren't that long.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 21:04   Link #2472
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Sasaki? You traitor!
Hey, at least my prayer got answered. What do those who pray to Haruhi have to show for it?
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 21:25   Link #2473
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
As for the picture, what's wrong with Kyonko's legs? People's thighs aren't that long.
Blame Noizi Itou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Hey, at least my prayer got answered. What do those who pray to Haruhi have to show for it?
Sasaki is evil though. It's like praying to Satan.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 22:12   Link #2474
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
QFE for beanbag

and when did this become a discussion about beanbag's sexual deviance?
It is a side subjet of this tread. In fact , I was wondering when the next time would happened? , it was more than a month ago the last time it happened.

Don't worry Beambrew, for what I know of you ( not so much) I don't think than you are a hazard for a real 13 year old. Just one suggestion , after you get out of law school, avoid case involving childrens. Even if you do nothing, your ''writing on tread like this one might get jyou some problem...
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 22:22   Link #2475
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Because we totally give out our real names on the Internet.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 23:38   Link #2476
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew


]

Imagedump time, I guess. Probably some reposts.

Edit: Probably a truckload of reposts. Damnit. I hope those aren't all reposts. My memory fails me.

Last edited by beanbrew; 2008-11-24 at 00:13.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 01:57   Link #2477
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Sasaki is evil though. It's like praying to Satan.
We are not getting into this agai-

Wait, evil? Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call you on that one. When I think of evil, I think of actively malicious. Sasaki has shown nothing but friendship and curiosity with her actions. I understand that you're disturbed by what you interpret to be severe emotional repression on her part, but I don't think you can justify calling that evil. Support your claim or retract it!

Oh, and, um, I really am working on genderbending the Anti-SOS Brigade. I have Sasaki, Fujiwara, and Kuyoh taken care of now, though I'm only really happy with Kuyoh at this point. Thoughts on what Tachibana-kun should look like?

@beanbrew: Thanks for the imagedump. Yeah, some of those are reposts, but I think some are new. The one with f-Kyon and f-Itsuki in bunny outfits isn't directly related to our project, but I could provide the rest in that series if anyone is interested.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 02:06   Link #2478
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
We are not getting into this agai-

Wait, evil? Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call you on that one. When I think of evil, I think of actively malicious. Sasaki has shown nothing but friendship and curiosity with her actions. I understand that you're disturbed by what you interpret to be severe emotional repression on her part, but I don't think you can justify calling that evil. Support your claim or retract it!
Sasaki's, like, the designated antagonist. There's nothing yet, but the basis for her start of darkness is there. Especially if it's all for her twisted view of love.

I will be proven right when Volume 10 hits. If ever.

MARK MY WORDS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Oh, and, um, I really am working on genderbending the Anti-SOS Brigade. I have Sasaki, Fujiwara, and Kuyoh taken care of now, though I'm only really happy with Kuyoh at this point. Thoughts on what Tachibana-kun should look like?
There's that trapful image in the main thread. Yes, that is the official version of Tachibana. Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
@beanbrew: Thanks for the imagedump. Yeah, some of those are reposts, but I think some are new. The one with f-Kyon and f-Itsuki in bunny outfits isn't directly related to our project, but I could provide the rest in that series if anyone is interested.
Wow those ones are old. Like, from years ago.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 02:19   Link #2479
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Sasaki's, like, the designated antagonist. There's nothing yet, but the basis for her start of darkness is there. Especially if it's all for her twisted view of love.

I will be proven right when Volume 10 hits. If ever.

MARK MY WORDS!
Of course she's the Designated Antagonist. But you do realize that it's perfectly possible for the designated antagonist to have good points and actually not be a bad guy from an objective viewpoint, right?

OF COURSE the Anti-SOS Brigade will lose! Who has ever doubted that? It's just that that fact, combined with the (arguably) good points raised by both Tachibana and Fujiwara make them incredibly compelling woobies from my point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
There's that trapful image in the main thread. Yes, that is the official version of Tachibana. Why not?
Cause when I decided to draw them, I was under the impression that there were few-to-no pictures of them genderbent, and certainly not enough to constitute there being an official version. I wanted to make my own versions of them.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 02:23   Link #2480
Discreet
The Fascist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Sasaki's, like, the designated antagonist. There's nothing yet, but the basis for her start of darkness is there. Especially if it's all for her twisted view of love.

I will be proven right when Volume 10 hits. If ever.

MARK MY WORDS!
I completely disagree. Although maybe that's just cause I like Sasaki a whole lot more than Haruhi.

My personal theory though? Dimension split, Haruhi controls one dimension, Sasaki the other and Kyon can slip through both.

And I've been lurking in this thread for a while so I'll just say this to beanbrew: You're starting to creep me out. And maybe it's just cause I'm an old prude, but I'd say the level of thought you give to your pedophile fantasies is unhealthy.
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
genderbender, images, kyonko, seitenkan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.