AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-24, 22:56   Link #1401
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Lets just said than I hope than you are not a school teacher ( some parents are really parano you know)
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 00:46   Link #1402
besieger
Fabulous Shadowy Advisor
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: YVR
Age: 28
I wish there is a genderbent version of this.

=D
besieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:58   Link #1403
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Yes, a genderbent version of that would probably be hot (rather than slightly disturbing as it is now).
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 04:32   Link #1404
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Yes, a genderbent version of that would probably be hot (rather than slightly disturbing as it is now).
What is the difference betweem a girl harashng a other girl and a guy harashing a guy?
Or why the former would be hot and the latter would be dusturbing?
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 05:32   Link #1405
Egghead89
I've got the master plan.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ???
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby42 View Post
Its an interesting point but the computer club president seems to be a very well ordered person in his room everything seems to have its place so if someone does add things to the room it would still have to be extremely well ordered.

There would probably be alot more stationary and instead of being practical it would be for want of a better word cuter. (almost every woman I know is obsessed with stationary).
The girl C.C. President, a maniac of order... That's interesting!
But a girl won't leave a packet of chips and a can of soda around (unless she gets eaten by a giant grasshopper... ).
And yes, this place has to be cuter... maybe with more posters: I noticed that there's already one in the room, watch carefully this image...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
If she has the hobbies discussed earlier, she's going to have some sort of manga collection and a place to draw her own. Perhaps character renderings for easy checking?
Oh God...
Well, maybe she hides them there!


Last edited by Egghead89; 2008-08-25 at 07:28.
Egghead89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 08:20   Link #1406
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
What is the difference betweem a girl harashng a other girl and a guy harashing a guy?
Or why the former would be hot and the latter would be dusturbing?
You're asking GUYS why we would prefer girls on girls than guys on guys? I am... stunned, Sir. Stunned.

Narf.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 12:34   Link #1407
xkazex
kaze no rojikku
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: confidential... stalker alert
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to xkazex
A genderbent version of that video would be strictly preferred!!
xkazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 12:36   Link #1408
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Lets just said than I hope than you are not a school teacher ( some parents are really parano you know)
I'm not. Just a student. Who discovered today that explaining Zettai Ryouiki to some people disturbs them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
What is the difference betweem a girl harashng a other girl and a guy harashing a guy?
Or why the former would be hot and the latter would be dusturbing?
Let's assume that the people you're asking are heterosexual men. The difference is that one involves girls and the other involves guys. One we're attracted to and the other we aren't. Not sure if that helps...
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 13:27   Link #1409
vivify93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to vivify93
Quote:
Originally Posted by besieger View Post
...There goes my last shred of innocence. Thanks, everyone.
__________________
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
vivify93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 16:05   Link #1410
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hong Kong Shatterdome
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
I'm not. Just a student. Who discovered today that explaining Zettai Ryouiki to some people disturbs them...
"wiki's term"...

Why would you need to make an anime reference to explain why really long socks are attractive?
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 20:05   Link #1411
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
"wiki's term"...

Why would you need to make an anime reference to explain why really long socks are attractive?
I wasn't trying to explain that long socks are attractive, I was explaining that I might occasionally make references about anime that they might not understand and that was the first thing I thought of.

(Most of my classmates are older than me so they make references to TV shows before my time. It's hard to explain briefly. It made sense in context. These aren't the droids you're looking for.)
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 20:13   Link #1412
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
I wasn't trying to explain that long socks are attractive, I was explaining that I might occasionally make references about anime that they might not understand and that was the first thing I thought of.

(Most of my classmates are older than me so they make references to TV shows before my time. It's hard to explain briefly. It made sense in context. These aren't the droids you're looking for.)
Wait, how old are you?
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 21:28   Link #1413
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Wait, how old are you?
Old enough to be outside the acceptable dating range of 11 to 14-year-olds?
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 21:41   Link #1414
Kaisos Erranon
Homo Ludens
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Old enough to be outside the acceptable dating range of 11 to 14-year-olds?
So, older than 16 then.
__________________
Kaisos Erranon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 22:45   Link #1415
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So, older than 16 then.
I am 16. So you could say that makes me older.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 23:04   Link #1416
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
been deleting some of past images since it's to ecchi and it's not really Kyonko, but somewhat a look alike.

To make up for it I found this 3D forehead palm.

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 23:07   Link #1417
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
Let's assume that the people you're asking are heterosexual men. The difference is that one involves girls and the other involves guys. One we're attracted to and the other we aren't. Not sure if that helps...
I did not really expected than someone would take seriously what I asked, I was more expecting reactions than answers
But in fact some people have different reaction toward women's homosexuality and guy's homosexuality.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 23:15   Link #1418
beanbrew
Seitenkan's Warmonger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In your cat.
Age: 21
Send a message via AIM to beanbrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I did not really expected than someone would take seriously what I asked, I was more expecting reactions than answers
But in fact some people have different reaction toward women's homosexuality and guy's homosexuality.
Oh, well, I don't really care as long as it isn't in my face. I don't go around telling people I like little girls, so I don't really want to hear about other people's preferences. Everything's better in 2D anyway.
beanbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 23:23   Link #1419
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Things are so much less illegal, except in Canada
__________________

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 03:48   Link #1420
saihamaru
Loliphonica
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Your back... no!! don't look back!!
Age: 26
just wondering...
is there a complete pack of Kyonko's True Intentions doujinshi? (the translated one of course)

it's really a pain to look each and each one of it Xo
__________________


Konata is multiplying endlessly
saihamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
genderbender, images, kyonko, seitenkan

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.