AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-01, 09:50   Link #61
Nosauz

if you like the story, the manga is where its at, manga goes deeper into why the characters are the way they are, and a lot of the crazy antics make more sense, instead of being insane for the sake of being insane.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 19:43   Link #62
motaku96
もたく

Kokonoe saved Aoki so much this episode and he still doesn't realize it. Well I have high hopes for the future.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 23:57   Link #63
x512dev

Send a message via AIM to x512dev
I have a question, I'm trying to follow the second season, but I'm a little confused about how it's being released...

For one, Wikipedia (great source, I know...) lists two separate series following the first season, "Kodomo no Jikan Nigakki", and "Kodomo no Jikan 2 Gakki", the former having 3 episodes and the latter having 5 apparantly.

On the episode list, for the former it lists one episode so far, ""Kuro-chan and Shiro-chan ("Kuro-chan to Shiro-chan")" released on 1/21. For the latter it lists one, released 2/20, "Fourth grader ("Yonensei")".

I thought there was only one series following the first season? Are Nigakki and "2 gakki" different series? Are there different storyline? Or has whoever edited this wiki page screwed up completely?

I guess my question is, what's the 'second season' called, was there some kind of extra OVA or something released in January before it that's separate, or was that part of it, or what? I'm confused...

Thanks.
x512dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 02:15   Link #64
teelotes
ktr

"Kuro-chan and Shiro-chan" is listed under "Special" in the episode list on Wikipedia. On AniDB, it is listed as a special episode of Kodomo no Jikan: Ni Gakki, with the comment:

Quote:
Sold with Limited Edition of Volume 6 of Kodomo no Jikan manga. The special 25-minute episode adaptation of the popular "Shiro-chan, Kuro-chan" story from the manga.
teelotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 22:03   Link #65
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Alright then time for a resurrection...

Episode 2 continues with a nice translation of the manga...Honestly it's been awhile since I read these chapters so its probably skipping or changing things, but I was satisfied.

Shiro-chan was <3 as always, but seemed like everyone got to have their little moments here and their...Poor Mimi-chan needs a hug.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 09:39   Link #66
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGrascal View Post
Spoiler for Rin's taste in clothes.:
NOOOOOOO, REIJI, DON'T LET HER WEAR CLOTHES LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

I do hope I'm not the only one who sees ShiroxKuro as mother-daughter and not a loli-yuri relationship?

Spoiler for OVA series:

Last edited by Chiibi; 2009-08-03 at 09:51.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 12:49   Link #67
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

My understanding is that Ni Gakki consists of the Kuro-chan to Shiro-chan special plus 3 OVAs. I'm waiting for the 3rd and last and apparently (above) the raw of that is now out. I just need to know whether or not Rin is going to die of lung cancer and I'm good.

There will be no more Kodomo no Jikan. The battle for acceptance has just been too difficult.
Old 2009-08-03, 17:10   Link #68
Chiibi

But.......we made it this far, didn't we? Was there an official announcement there wouldn't be anymore anime?
Old 2009-08-03, 17:24   Link #69
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Was there an official announcement there wouldn't be anymore anime?
No there's no official announcement stating it, though there probably won't be another TV series. Chances are they'll stick with the OVA format.
Old 2009-08-03, 23:26   Link #70
Chiibi

That's fine with me as long as it's something. >_<

Now I thought I'd share my insight on the series itself....

Spoiler for Chiibi's personal thoughts on Kojika-includes some minor spoilers for OVA 1-3:

Anyway, count me in as part of the fandom! Yoroshiku! I'm going to go read the manga now.

*slightly afraid*

Last edited by Chiibi; 2009-08-03 at 23:39.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 09:54   Link #71
tyciol
*Artist

So guys, currently the tracker which links to this thread (http://animesuki.com/series.php/1284.html) only lists the Kuro/Shiro Special and OVAs 1 and 3. I have seen OVA 2 so I know that it is out there. Would we be able to request an AnimeSuki official to add it?

Another recent issue, which I have brought up on the thread for the first season: there is a 3rd "ODA" produced in 2011 for this series. It has been subtitled by groups like Doutei: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=187762 and is called "A Child's Summer Time".

Rather than create a new tracker, since it is only a single episode, I am suggesting that if Animesuki chooses to host it, to simply add it to the existing one associated with this thread for the 2nd season: http://animesuki.com/series.php/1284.html

Alternatively, it might just be simpler to merge the two trackers (and torrents for all seasons into the one for the first season: http://animesuki.com/series.php/1084.html

Information on the 2011 video is also here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...odes#Third_OAD
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen