AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Notices

Old 2010-12-21, 23:25   Link #501
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
They'll likely be doing EX exclusives AFTER they're done with every original route and refrain. It makes sense, you know, considering that you have to beat Refrain to play the three new routes unless you choose yes at the question in the beginning, and the new routes would either confuse or spoil the heck out of any player who does not know what refrain is about anyways.

Slightly off topic - what are you guys' favourite track in the game?
Yah, if they do EX, they're only doing it after completing LB!'s patch.

I must say mine are "Rettsu・Ritaan (Let's Return)" and "Tatta Hitotsu no Mahou no Kotoba (Just One Magic Word)". I used to like "Nanimo Okaranakatta Sekai (Nothing Happened in this World", strange as that may be.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-21, 23:59   Link #502
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Yah, if they do EX, they're only doing it after completing LB!'s patch.

I must say mine are "Rettsu・Ritaan (Let's Return)" and "Tatta Hitotsu no Mahou no Kotoba (Just One Magic Word)". I used to like "Nanimo Okaranakatta Sekai (Nothing Happened in this World", strange as that may be.
"Nothing happened in this world" gives me freaking goosebumps when I hear it *shuuders*
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 01:01   Link #503
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
They'll likely be doing EX exclusives AFTER they're done with every original route and refrain. It makes sense, you know, considering that you have to beat Refrain to play the three new routes unless you choose yes at the question in the beginning, and the new routes would either confuse or spoil the heck out of any player who does not know what refrain is about anyways.

Slightly off topic - what are you guys' favourite track in the game?
Track, like sound track? Hmm, I dunno, don't really remember most of them, but I do like the mission music, adn the baseball practise music, I don;t really think there's music I dislike in the Key works lol.
Everyone is a spirit, has a soul, and lives in a body.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like it'd be fun to be that high up in the sky...
Kudfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 02:51   Link #504
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
"A World Is Born", "Little Busters! (Both EX and Jumper ver)", "Little Melody", "Gather The Light", "In The Town Of Incessant Rain", "Lamp Light", "Ring Ring Ring!", "Song For Friends (Instrumental)", "Epic Mortal Fight"

Yeah, I like collecting OSTs from games/anime/movies etc...

No hope. No cure.
JJDunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:33   Link #505
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Oh I know, I just meant it's a shame that the EX exclusives won't be released within the EX compatible patch, I know it makes sense to translate the new routes after refrain, but I would love a translation of the EX version of Rin and Kud's routes. (they edited those didn't they?)
TheRealTRXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:37   Link #506
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I'm just happy enough that they are still considering a ME compatible patch.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:51   Link #507
Jao
panchi~

Dango is currently translating a small script set that isn't Kud's route but needs to be finished before the next patch.

Anyone know what this could mean?
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 19:58   Link #508
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Oh I know, I just meant it's a shame that the EX exclusives won't be released within the EX compatible patch, I know it makes sense to translate the new routes after refrain, but I would love a translation of the EX version of Rin and Kud's routes. (they edited those didn't they?)
Rin's wasn't edited. Haruka and Kud's routes were, but they aren't translated as of now anyways.
Old 2010-12-22, 20:51   Link #509
Rive
Game Start

Send a message via MSN to Rive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jao View Post
Dango is currently translating a small script set that isn't Kud's route but needs to be finished before the next patch.

Anyone know what this could mean?
Like you've probably noticed, the common route has variations on new playthroughs - minor changes or new scenes altogether. The script Dango's working on is one of those.

As far as songs go, I'd say Song for Friends, Faraway, Ring Ring Ring and of course the opening theme are pretty neat.
Rive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 02:03   Link #510
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Ohyeah, how could I forget the OP XD
I like both the EX and Standard OP, some places just sounded better in either of the versions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2010-12-23, 02:52   Link #511
JJDunn
The Basic One

I've listened to all the background music from Little Busters, Angel Beats, Clannad, Kanon, Air, etc you know what I mean. This one took me by surprise though, felt nostalgic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqkKNWNpoZk

No hope. No cure.
Old 2010-12-31, 00:41   Link #512
GDB

So got bored and decided to install the game. Do I really have to not only stay on Japanese uni settings, but also keep the "disc" in? The noCD doesn't seem to be doing anything.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 04:24   Link #513
Nihokon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So got bored and decided to install the game. Do I really have to not only stay on Japanese uni settings, but also keep the "disc" in? The noCD doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Check yout PM
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 11:58   Link #514
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Happy New year guys!

Looks like the translating is going a bit slow.

On a side note: I liked how hitting the cats in the baseball practise served as a sort of "Experience" for Rin, and when a certain number of cats were hit, she would learn a new type of throw.

And an answer to Rin's question:

YES I DO AIM AT THOSE CATS NOW, THEY ANNOY ME TOO MUCH.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2010-12-31, 15:28   Link #515
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

It's still better to aim at your teammates rather than the cats, though. The cats can't combo so you can't get Kengo's bonus, and even if you want Rin to get more stats it's generally better to just hit to her since some of those special balls can be really hard to hit (coughtrueragingballcough)

Then again, if you could actually aim at things consciously then you're a better player than I.
Old 2011-01-02, 03:40   Link #516
Kudfan101
One with the force.

lol, nah I was just kidding about hitting the cats on purpose XD Just pointing out how neat it was they put that in :P
I am just getting REALLY ticked off with them, seeing as I sometimes hit 75% of my balls into the cats. I usually try to aim for Kyousuke, Haruka(dunno why I aim for her XD) or Kurugaya, sometimes missing sometimes hitting my target, but mostly I just focus on actually hitting the ball XD Then sometimes I try and hit Komari(for major lols) or Mio(just to see her awesome ninja-block technique )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 2011-01-04, 02:46   Link #517
SoulofSomfing

Lol same here, i somhow get the ball to go for Haruka for som odd reason combined with kyousuke, which got me up to 14 combos...(highest i can get T.T)
The thing that made the training harder is once Kengo joins and kyousuke chucks the ball to him and kengo returns it to RIki, which for som odd reason i find it very hard to hit.

And for the favourite soundtracks for me its Ring Ring Ring ( too god dam catchy), Just One Magic word ( yay som1 who likes it too), Magic Ensemble(or assemble? forgot), Melancholy of the Troubled Girl ( catchy tune), Gather the Light (How could no1 put this on their fav list?), Untitled a' capriccio played by an awakening love( i get a feeling of melancholy in this for som odd reason), Thin Chronicles (gives a feeling of solitude for som reason), Herioc Battle (one of the best normal fight bgm i listened to), Epic Mortal Fight (sounds too baddass)

....thats pretty much half of the OST lol, and btw im currently learning how to play Gather The Light and Untitled a' Capriccio Played by An Awakening Love, and its more difficult than it sounds and how it looks on the piano scores, especiialy the capriccio one..too much key changes and both have 2 notes to 4 notes played then followed by a melody which is hard for me because i got small hands...now i think of it...my hands are small as a girls which mayb one reason y i kept being called a girl at school T.T.

EDIT: off topic. For som odd reason my signiture isnt appearing, anyone know y?

Last edited by SoulofSomfing; 2011-01-04 at 03:38.
SoulofSomfing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 09:39   Link #518
JJDunn
The Basic One

I'm trying to learn Boys Don't Cry on guitar (Kyousuke's theme), can't find tabs to make it easier.

As for your sig, I can't remember how to get it to display. You need to add the [img ] something.jpeg [/img ] crap into the signature box.

No hope. No cure.
Old 2011-01-04, 09:50   Link #519
SoulofSomfing

i used the img tag for it and also tried uploading from computer, on preview and on user control panel it works but for som reason it isnt appearing on posts

EDIT: oh wtf just when i posted this it worked...
Old 2011-01-04, 16:31   Link #520
Jao
panchi~

Translation progress for Haruka just went up to 47% and translation for Kud should resume soonish according to their twitters.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation