AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-04, 05:07   Link #481
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
lol ok sorry i always type like that ==
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 18:18   Link #482
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Right there
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/product05.html

Could someone translate the contents of this and confirm that these are not some shop-extras only certain stores will get?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 18:26   Link #483
kyosak
poo
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/product05.html

Could someone translate the contents of this and confirm that these are not some shop-extras only certain stores will get?
nothing written there saying anything about being limited to certain shops
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 18:28   Link #484
winkel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
The store specific shop extras are on another page.

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/rewrite/product03.html


Though honestly guys, it's not really all that grand, the 7 things.

1. official guidebook--- they always bundle one of these. I have one for LB and one for Clannad
2. Rewrite arranged album--- likewise, they always bundle an OST
3. Rewrite radio CD--- I suppose this is different... but not like I can't already just listen to the shows on internet radio... don't really need a disc copy
4. WeiB Schwartz collectable card--- not new either
5. Lycee collectible card--- since Key is associated with both card games, can't leave one out over the other, so each game has to get their own version of the card. Nothing unique unless you play both card games
6. Changeable case cover--- interesting, but not really all that special. Especially since PC games sit forever on shelves once you've installed them anyway
7. Cell phone strap--- okay, that's kinda nice it's not a shop-preorder this time

So all in all, only really 3/4 unique things at most, and half of those are things that Key have included with games in the past.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 18:42   Link #485
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Right there
Thanks^^

And I guess this guidebook isn't up to, let's say the little busters ex artbook quality?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
bahamut zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 01:01   Link #486
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
ermm may i know where you guys buy and ship things from other country.

and btw can please tell me the link i wanna order rewrite TT.TT
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 01:14   Link #487
winkel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
My favorite place to shop is AmiAmi. They're one of the biggest online retailers in Japan, and have been slowly branching out internationally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
And I guess this guidebook isn't up to, let's say the little busters ex artbook quality?
If you mean, up to the official guidebooks they release for their games that one buys, then no, not at all. It'll probably have sketches and sprites of all the characters, some token CGs, and a handful of sketches and notes. Not some cheap booklet, but not a huge thing either.
winkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 02:06   Link #488
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
oh thx but how do i book the thing and how much yen must i pay?\

help me count please serious need help how much yen for Singapore dollar?

and if i book for the rewrite visual novel will it come with the key chain and the other stuff?
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 02:28   Link #489
chaos_alfa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
oh thx but how do i book the thing and how much yen must i pay?\

help me count please serious need help how much yen for Singapore dollar?

and if i book for the rewrite visual novel will it come with the key chain and the other stuff?
Currency Converter
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 02:53   Link #490
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
oh but then will the rewrite visual novel come with the key chain and the other stuff if i book????
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 03:50   Link #491
jda95
Keytard
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Well, that opening... Key are such trolls. Looks so incredibly amazing, something we've never seen before from them, but how they've dealt with Little Busters and Angel Beats give me hope that this is going to be such an experience.

Last edited by jda95; 2011-04-05 at 04:06.
jda95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 04:20   Link #492
Haruchin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
oh but then will the rewrite visual novel come with the key chain and the other stuff if i book????
Hahas.. Singaporean :3 Hahas same Yup i guess. ^^ As i stated before , different website you purchase from , you will get other special item.

Ahh..=.= I preorder from sofmap [ asked my friend to help] and i didn't realised the special item they give for Sizuru is so erotic =l= It is so hard for me to hide..=.= if i get found out by my parents , it wouldn't be a good thing.
__________________
-Firetruck on the run~ > 3 <
Haruchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:23   Link #493
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
Hahas.. Singaporean :3 Hahas same Yup i guess. ^^ As i stated before , different website you purchase from , you will get other special item.

Ahh..=.= I preorder from sofmap [ asked my friend to help] and i didn't realised the special item they give for Sizuru is so erotic =l= It is so hard for me to hide..=.= if i get found out by my parents , it wouldn't be a good thing.
=.= can teach me and tell me the website... i wanna know but i wan the one that give out lucias things LOL please help serious need TT.TT
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:29   Link #494
Haruchin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
=.= can teach me and tell me the website... i wanna know but i wan the one that give out lucias things LOL please help serious need TT.TT
But you need to someone in japan to help ... :3 some of the websites only ship to japan . Lucia things?
__________________
-Firetruck on the run~ > 3 <
Haruchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:43   Link #495
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
But you need to someone in japan to help ... :3 some of the websites only ship to japan . Lucia things?
so is there any websites that ships From japan to singapore?
==
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:44   Link #496
Haruchin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
so is there any websites that ships From japan to singapore?
==
Maybe ami ami ? Cause i wasn't the one who ordered it
__________________
-Firetruck on the run~ > 3 <
Haruchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 06:54   Link #497
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
.... alrite alrite thx but is there anyway someone could help me even by a slightest way ==.. im 16 only lolz

but i just need a link where i can order the rewrite visual novel that has the phone straps included. and sum stuff of lucias :x

could you give me a link from ami ami that has the things included? that would be very very aprieciateble and btw thx for telling me alot
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 07:07   Link #498
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
kk i found it by AmiAmi but the cost is 8020yen
so sgd i checked is 103.458

does it mean is $103.45?
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 07:11   Link #499
Haruchin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
kk i found it by AmiAmi but the cost is 8020yen
so sgd i checked is 103.458

does it mean is $103.45?
What ?16 :3 Older then me.. :3 not fair I don't have a visa card
Not really , there will be like shipping fees .
Ohya ami ami doesn't have lucia stuffs only the phone straps
__________________
-Firetruck on the run~ > 3 <
Haruchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-05, 07:16   Link #500
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruchin View Post
What ?16 :3 Older then me.. :3 not fair I don't have a visa card
Not really , there will be like shipping fees .
Ohya ami ami doesn't have lucia stuffs only the phone straps
ow... then where did you get yer sofmat LOL just askin == i saw lucia thing..

it was HOT :P yeh but charge with shipping fees will it be expensive == i need to have a budget since june is my birthday i wanna have my parents permission to get the stuff so i need too be extra carefull of the budget and the thing almost same like your sizuru LOL
__________________
神戸 小鳥
Kanbe Kotori
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.