AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-25, 15:02   Link #61
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
What was with this episode's tension...?

Spoiler for ep8:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 02:57   Link #62
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 25
OMG what will happen now i sooo want this to be subbed ut thanks man for the summary im soo happy to atleast know what is happening heheheh
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 17:57   Link #63
Molenir
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I've been very patient with this show. Waiting for it to be subbed, and then waiting in hopes that the story would improve. Instead, after watching the primary villain of episode 4, I'm done. That lame ass cartoonish villain is just too moronic to continue to bother with this show. The pathetic nonsensical plot that moves more towards the direction of ROD TV and away from the far more enjoyable Code E.

About the only way they could salvage this show from my perspective, is if the good guys actually were allowed to kill those who are trying to kill them. But since we know that can never happen without extreme provocation. And since we already know, that at the end of this show, the bad guys, despite the many attempted murders, despite great corruption will never be where they belong, behind bars. It comes down to the main characters being the only reason to continue watching this show. And for me, they're just not entertaining enough to carry the show over all the rampant psychotic stupidity.


*DELETED*

OOM Thanks for subbing. Just wish it had been a decent show.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 11:38   Link #64
psycho bolt
Cowmaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
4 eps isn't enough patience , If I were you I would decide once I reach half of the show..

Spoiler for episode 4:


Well I hope the show will get better soon...
psycho bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:19   Link #65
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Siscons really are dangerous these days...

Spoiler for ep9:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 06:07   Link #66
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Shinji103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 17:46   Link #67
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
I've been very patient with this show. Waiting for it to be subbed, and then waiting in hopes that the story would improve. Instead, after watching the primary villain of episode 4, I'm done. That lame ass cartoonish villain is just too moronic to continue to bother with this show. The pathetic nonsensical plot that moves more towards the direction of ROD TV and away from the far more enjoyable Code E.

About the only way they could salvage this show from my perspective, is if the good guys actually were allowed to kill those who are trying to kill them. But since we know that can never happen without extreme provocation. And since we already know, that at the end of this show, the bad guys, despite the many attempted murders, despite great corruption will never be where they belong, behind bars. It comes down to the main characters being the only reason to continue watching this show. And for me, they're just not entertaining enough to carry the show over all the rampant psychotic stupidity.


*DELETED*

OOM Thanks for subbing. Just wish it had been a decent show.
right i checked this topic to see if the 2nd season was going to be as kiddy as the first season. seems like it still will be. Shame though cos the premise of the first season seemed pretty interesting to me
__________________
sth with tree logs and romance
outcast_within is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 18:22   Link #68
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
right i checked this topic to see if the 2nd season was going to be as kiddy as the first season. seems like it still will be. Shame though cos the premise of the first season seemed pretty interesting to me
this show is proof that japan is running out good material for anime. I am amazed they have not yet made a new season of blood+.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 21:26   Link #69
Srin Tuar
無謀
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Hrm, am I the only one liking this series?

I really like the characters, especially Ebihara and her lover.
I wish the story would get off emo-ma-chan and focus on them some more.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 12:51   Link #70
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
I wish the story would get off emo-ma-chan and focus on them some more.
first season was all about them! there is not more to do about them as a couple! they have not married yet because they are too shy and both busy with their respectives jobs.
I am now understanding why so many anime are giving the main characters bad endings, it is too predictable that everything will end happy. I am appreciating now anime that kill main characters, that is why Production I.G is my favorite studio now, they are not afraid of killing main characters.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-06, 21:06   Link #71
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I just started watching Code E and then found out that there's a second season being aired. Is 2nd season also 12 episodes long? Despite the lack of action in Code E, I find myself liking the mystery and wanting to find out more. Hope it doesn't disappoint.
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:22   Link #72
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Mission-E's almost over...

Spoiler for ep10:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:29   Link #73
aroduc
Ruiner of Things
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Yeah, just finished watching it myself. I can't even begin to count the physics problems with that little ending scene... or the nonsensical cliffhanger spoiled by the preview.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 17:54   Link #74
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
Yeah, just finished watching it myself. I can't even begin to count the physics problems with that little ending scene... or the nonsensical cliffhanger spoiled by the preview.
pfft! I was so hoping for someone to actually die! this show is letting me down! Anyone of the people in the roof drying would have been good for me! Someone is angry because some put himself in danger in the previews!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:14   Link #75
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Are animals allowed in hospitals...?

Spoiler for ep11:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:39   Link #76
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Fuu... It's over. Finally over...

Spoiler for ep12 and final thoughts:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:12   Link #77
aroduc
Ruiner of Things
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
You missed the best part, Serenade. The abso-fucking-lutely best part.

The fake credits they ran...


Last edited by aroduc; 2008-09-23 at 00:23.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 00:26   Link #78
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Fuu... It's over. Finally over...

Spoiler for ep12 and final thoughts:
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 23:27   Link #79
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 25
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! IT IS FIONISHED I WANT MORE

and really i hope his sister would somehow wake up in season 3 hehehehehe
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 09:20   Link #80
golthin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! IT IS FIONISHED I WANT MORE

and really i hope his sister would somehow wake up in season 3 hehehehehe
oh please! not another season of this! I will vomit if I see Adol and Maori actually dating in the next season. One of the few sequel that i wish never was made. I will accept a third season if they actually kill someone from the main cast. The show is too happy and there is not enough darkness.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.