AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Old 2014-01-13, 19:58   Link #1
marconii2002

X-Maiden

Original Anime "X Maiden" announced http://xmaiden.jp/

MOD edit: Surreal Gag Moe Robot Anime X Maiden Planned for Niconico

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2014-01-13 at 21:53.
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 20:17   Link #2
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

episode 1 ???

Quote:
The show takes place in the year 20XX C.E., when a mysterious alien race named "Firow" suddenly appear on Earth. The Firow's dreadful attacks force humanity to engage in a difficult battle. But humanity's last hope, the X Maiden who wear weapons built to destroy the Firow, are about to set out.
Well, I sure hope I get to see a subbed version of this episode soon so I can figure out what I just watched! I thought I'd watch the first couple of minutes of the RAW to see if I'd have any inclination to watch a subbed version, but I got sucked into watching the whole thing (must be some kind of spell case by those evil aliens).

I read the above quote on a streaming site immediately before watching the episode but, other than the OP, the episode seemed like a complete disconnect from that description.

The most interesting character seemed to be the bar owner. I sure would like to know what she was saying. She seemed very funny.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote