AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-03, 20:03   Link #21
BigGimp77

It's a filler arc? Are you serious.... This is horrible. Honestly, can then eff up this anime even more.
BigGimp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 20:04   Link #22
reloaded
skywalker

I would never have thought there would be a filler until I read some of these posts, it has always seemed to me that Naruto was a good idea (ninja world, villages, clans, characters) but it has been greatly abused by its creator as an anime. I seriously think this is my last favourite anime now this is just taking the piss...thank god for the manga.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 20:23   Link #23
filthydani

are both of those episodes fillers or are you talking about the next episodes
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 20:43   Link #24
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
I am actually looking foward to this filler arc. You never know if it might be good. I have faith. I believe after this filler arc, the anime will become fast paced agian like it was before the time skip. Another good thing about this filler is that a certain ignored character will be involved (judging from the opening). It will give the audience a chance to get emotionally attached to this certain character.
Congratulations on being 1 in 7 million viewers who doesn't want to tie Kishimoto to a stake and burn him, and throw in a grenade and 20 rabid chihuahuas for extra fireworks. The man apparently enjoys torturing his fans who have been ultra-faithful to his work. As someone said on this thread, this is obviously monetarily motivated.
Even if by some miracle they are good, they won't raise my already dismal opinion of him. A Jugo lookalike?!?!A freaking geisha!?! And a mummy-handed boy?!? Bloody hell. The only thing that makes things better is that red-headed chick with sparkles an stuff; but that doesn't pacify me. Kishi needs to have a stern conversation with my size 10s. You are entitled to your opinion, though; I'm just ranting here
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 23:20   Link #25
prolifik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Congratulations on being 1 in 7 million viewers who doesn't want to tie Kishimoto to a stake and burn him, and throw in a grenade and 20 rabid chihuahuas for extra fireworks. The man apparently enjoys torturing his fans who have been ultra-faithful to his work. As someone said on this thread, this is obviously monetarily motivated.
Even if by some miracle they are good, they won't raise my already dismal opinion of him. A Jugo lookalike?!?!A freaking geisha!?! And a mummy-handed boy?!? Bloody hell. The only thing that makes things better is that red-headed chick with sparkles an stuff; but that doesn't pacify me. Kishi needs to have a stern conversation with my size 10s. You are entitled to your opinion, though; I'm just ranting here
But the thing is, Kishi has nothing to do with the anime or it's fillers, so your anger may be a little bit misguided. You should be blaming studio peirrot.

(Sasuke uses Chidori)

Gaara: WTF?!
prolifik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 23:38   Link #26
iceyfw

lol.. i see a new op and im "yes yes... something different for once.. omg.. wait... im seeing characters ive never seen from the manga. screw me "
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 23:49   Link #27
CrowKenobi

All this talk of fillers doesn't bode well for me.

I'm thinking I'm going to drop NS after these two episodes... after two years of filler and the glacial pace of NS, I'm done!

I'll stick with the manga!

Any idea what the filler schedule's going to be? Will they broadcast weekly or whenever they feel like it?

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 23:59   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
YAY FILLERS! Its just what this show needs, I'm glad the series is doing what it does best!

/sarcasm
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 00:10   Link #29
strategos

Well, if this fillers help the anime then it for the better. Hope they write a better filler with continues story instead of those random story they showed in the originial story.
*Am trying to put something in spoiler section but I cant. How do i work on it? sorry for the off topic but it is something related to the soon comming ark

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 00:18   Link #30
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
*Am trying to put something in spoiler section but I cant. How do i work on it? sorry for the off topic but it is something related to the soon comming ark
Highlight some text and click on the button. Then write the visible text (the "spoiler for" button) in the box
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 00:25   Link #31
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
YAY FILLERS! Its just what this show needs, I'm glad the series is doing what it does best!

/sarcasm
Actually, I do believe that a filler arc could revitalize the series right about now. Besides Naruto going all four-tails (whihc I did like) most of the post-Gaara storyline has been constant dialogue with little to no action. So, moving into a filler story could re-energize the action for this action series, and it looks like we will see some cool Asuma action, judging from the Opening. Whatever the case, I still have some hope that hasn't been crushed yet by the pre-Time Skip filler.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 00:57   Link #32
EternalDestiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidified View Post
Oh my word...
The anime team of shippuden needs to go sit down, watch bleach and learn from the Bleach anime team.
They're f**king up the story
Aren't Naruto Ship. and Bleach made by the same studios tho?
THEN WHY DOES THE PRIOR SUCK SO MUCH MORE IN COMPARISON?!
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 02:03   Link #33
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Actually, I do believe that a filler arc could revitalize the series right about now. Besides Naruto going all four-tails (whihc I did like) most of the post-Gaara storyline has been constant dialogue with little to no action. So, moving into a filler story could re-energize the action for this action series, and it looks like we will see some cool Asuma action, judging from the Opening. Whatever the case, I still have some hope that hasn't been crushed yet by the pre-Time Skip filler.
I agree. It's not the end of the world. Naruto has been sluggish as heck. This might be what the anime needs to get its pacing back on track. And it's not total filler since the preview for the next episode was canon. Mixing canon and filler might be a good thing cause Shippuden hasn't really worked well as anime. Maybe the anime team needs to do this. This arc will probably stick close to the canon storyline after the filler is taken care of.

Whatever it means at least I get more Team 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidified View Post
Oh my word...
The anime team of shippuden needs to go sit down, watch bleach and learn from the Bleach anime team.
They're f**king up the story
Maybe they have? Bleach has successfully mixed canon and filler.
Old 2008-04-04, 02:06   Link #34
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolifik View Post
But the thing is, Kishi has nothing to do with the anime or it's fillers, so your anger may be a little bit misguided. You should be blaming studio peirrot.
I concede that point; my mistake. Studio Peirrot's team should be shot at dawn. I was mainly mad at Kishi from reading his 2008 interview and his writing plans for the manga, which would infuriate most. It carried over, I guess.

So Kishi has no say in the anime series? wow.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 02:14   Link #35
Gameboiye
Big Reader/Small Poster

You know, I actually watched this naruto, and it was good. I liked it.
Gameboiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 02:56   Link #36
DestinyFate
Shana <3

All the agony we have for the 2 years and the slow episode are gone to waste. FILLERS AGAIN!
Old 2008-04-04, 03:04   Link #37
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So now the mystery of why my name changed is no longer mystery eh?

Naruto dropped from my list to watch.. =/

That being said, I'll keep the most imba character in Naruto verse as my avatar as he represent everything I am in RL.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 03:28   Link #38
Ravage

Yeah, I'm dropping Naruto as well.
Until we get to the Shikamaru vs annoying guy fight, I kinda want to see that animated though.
Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 03:37   Link #39
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I will stay faithful...even as painful as it might be...

::yells at Bittorrent:: wtf is everything downloading so slow all of a sudden!? :cry:
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 03:37   Link #40
jmcomps

it's out but only 53..