AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-12-07, 18:42   Link #2101
K. Shiruto

^Aruka probably expected that to happen.

But running away or getting saved by other needless, that's practically the same. I remember she too almost felt sick seeing him surrounded by many needless, or what's the same, depending on the others like he depended on her when they were just little children.
K. Shiruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 18:47   Link #2102
shadowii

but we do know what she hated more than anything else

Spoiler for Aruka's bane:
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 18:48   Link #2103
K. Shiruto

Thank goodness Blade's new personality reversed him too

But now on a serious note, if Aruka is really still outside as the blonde guy (name?) suspects and sees Cruz again along many needless, I don't think she will be in a good mood.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2009-12-07 at 19:04.
Old 2009-12-07, 18:52   Link #2104
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
But now on a serious note, if Aruka is really still outside as the blonde guy (name?) suspects and sees him again with many needless, I don't hink she would be in a good mood.
I don't think we'll ever see Aruka in a good mood...

But if she is outside, she'll wanna kill them and Blade&Co aren't strong enough to fight her. Plus with Saten in the Underground Village, you know their next destination is going to see Eve (with the last page, Blade/Seto/Solva were excited to see her) and there's going to be a huge plot development there.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 18:55   Link #2105
shadowii

^
yes but now everyone else is calling him Yamada and he's dressed up like her

Anyway if it focuses on saten and eve next chapter than we wont know for at least another month.
If she's there, and did not see His moment, then you are definately right. If not on to the new arc.

Anyway as per my new more pic policy here is the cover of ultra jump from chapter 69

Spoiler for the good trinity:
Old 2009-12-07, 18:59   Link #2106
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I don't think we'll ever see Aruka in a good mood...

But if she is outside, she'll wanna kill them and Blade&Co aren't strong enough to fight her. Plus with Saten in the Underground Village, you know their next destination is going to see Eve (with the last page, Blade/Seto/Solva were excited to see her) and there's going to be a huge plot development there.
The funny thing is, the development about Eve and Saten is gonna happen at the same time Cruz and the gang are still in the town, and for them to reach the underground hospital would take, how many days, shadowii?
Old 2009-12-07, 19:06   Link #2107
shadowii

I'm pretty sure days, they did go back to the underground city to recooperate and then went to Kanna's town but i think it took them a while. But your a better source then me on japanese language what did it say at the beginning of chapter 64. i know Disk used the number eight on the second page and it was supossed to take around two weeks for eve to recover and st rose ate three days up

heres the page where they explain the town
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...3?t=1260230878
Old 2009-12-07, 19:10   Link #2108
Avvesione

^
Still, each chapter is 30 pages. And I doubt it'll be Saten's Storybook Time the whole time. Especially since we see Seto and Solva back and we need to hear what happened to them in the blast and the 2 weeks since then.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:13   Link #2109
K. Shiruto

It took them days. Also...

Quote:
I'm pretty sure days

And that without counting they first need to recover. Disk for sure can't leave the town without getting her new body, Cruz's right arm is broken, Mio, Rin, BQ and many town residents need medical assitency...

Quote:
Still, each chapter is 30 pages. And I doubt it'll be Saten's Storybook Time the whole time. Especially since we see Seto and Solva back and we need to hear what happened to them in the blast and the 2 weeks since then.
Blade already explained. Then Seto and Solva gave a few more details.

But yes, there isn't a single Needless chapter that's about a one single development, and that's one of the reasons why this manga is awesome
Old 2009-12-07, 19:17   Link #2110
shadowii

in any case it almost like a new mission. We know thats what they want to do but how easy it will be to accomplish it is in question.

odd thing about that cover on chapter 69, color differences are usual, but they have cruz with his jacket on but also his scar showing and no bandages, that never happened in the manga thus far.

this manga is awesome period

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-07 at 19:30.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:21   Link #2111
Avvesione

I'm going to guess that the rest and recovery time in the manga will just be covered in a page with the typical (One week later...) and then them setting out to go find Eve. Kinda wondering who's in charge of taking care of Eve down there.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45015/5 (the blonde girl is the only member of the Guild they talked to. She doesn't have a name yet, I don't think)

Also, I'm wondering what's in Cruz's backpack. He's carried it around with him a lot (Iron Mountain, Mio/Cruz adventures, and when they entered Kana Village). Probably food, cookware and first aid. I don't know if I'd call Dero Doro Drink food tho...
Old 2009-12-07, 19:30   Link #2112
K. Shiruto

Honestly, with Saten there... We don't even know what business he has with Eve, but considering he's there and the amount of days it takes to reach the underground city, it's hard the next arc is gonna happen in such place.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:35   Link #2113
Avvesione

^
Maybe they go there, see she's missing and then start the next arc?
Old 2009-12-07, 19:37   Link #2114
shadowii

guys guys, one week, thats really all thats left lets just wait and actually see what Saten is going to do.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:40   Link #2115
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
^
Maybe they go there, see she's missing and then start the next arc?
Doubtful. Going there only to find she's not in her room... Not gonna happen, mainly because Saten isn't the kidnapper type, but at the same time, that development is taking place now, when Cruz and the others are currently in the town.

Add this the recovery time, a day or more.

^One week? It could be out earlier.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:43   Link #2116
Avvesione

^
When did last month's come out?
Old 2009-12-07, 19:46   Link #2117
shadowii

kurusu posted it on the 17 of last month

on page 49 of this forum

anyway here are the adam and eve's

Spoiler for adam and eves:
Old 2009-12-07, 19:50   Link #2118
K. Shiruto

Last two pages of the latest chapter were focused on the underground city, the room where Eve is hospitalized and Saten's return.
Old 2009-12-07, 19:57   Link #2119
Kuroshinobu

Chapters are usualyl around 40 pages long right? I pray for a lot of interesting development.
Old 2009-12-07, 20:04   Link #2120
K. Shiruto

Needless chapter are around 30 pages, and with just that, lots of developments take place.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen