AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-10, 13:21   Link #2801
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I don't think Cruz has all the fragments, that's impossible. All the powers of Christ the Second were scattered long ago, hence why the byakugou is very important, because it's the only way for someone to get all the powers.

And one more thing. I don't think too the Second was born with all the powers.

Of course, this doesn't mean Cruz isn't related with Christ, he's potentially related to him. The question is in wich way.

Cruz has Eden cells now, right? If he gets the byakugou, he'll become an Adam, the last.
The whole Christ powers getting scattered is a bunch of bull. Yes their was The Second who was the original and had what was believed to be all the fragments. But his powers didn't really get scattered, people just started to mutate as well and become Needless. Perhaps the Second acted as in inspiration for those that became Needless to discover that they too gained powers.

It's fairly unlikely that The Second had any kids, otherwise why bother with the clones? The government sure as hell kept tabs on The Second up to his death and his Eden Cells show that he can't just mate with anyone.

Cruz won't be the last Adam, don't forget Adam Cyclops lol AC-80
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 13:22   Link #2802
shadowii

ca12nag3
the save eve moment one i chalk up to an inner strength moment, not a power moment. (it is important that he's holding on to mio panties not her, its too funny)
the cliff is the mystery one to me

sekirei07
its not bull, the fragment part is true in some from, if you give any stock to adam arclights story. That is how people got powers we dont know why, thats why there called fragments
(discussion is one thing but the fragment part is like the very core of needless )

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-01-10 at 13:56.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-10, 14:02   Link #2803
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
ca12nag3
sekirei
its not bull, the fragment part is true in some from, if you give any stock to adam arclights story. That is how people got powers we dont know why, thats why there called fragments
(discussion is one thing but the fragment part is like the very core of needless )
The concept of the term fragment came from the idea that after the Second died, people gained a single type of power that the Second had, thus it was dubbed fragment because it was one of his powers.

But all in all we have seen a multitude of similar fragments. Many fire users, couple of water users, many people with very strange fragments, would The Second really have any need or want for those?

Plus The Second did not have the Zero fragment because why would he even need it?

Its also hinted that many people can have the same fragment. How it was explained that Riru was the only one who carried her fragment besides the Second, that in itself says that their are others with fragments of the same type.

What i'm ultimately saying is bull is the idea that The Second's death somehow magically spread all his various powers that people "inherited" from him. They are just people who got mutated gene's from the Black Spot or initial blast.

Although that makes me wonder how Cain is a Needless. He grew up and was raised outside the Black Spot right?
Old 2010-01-11, 00:37   Link #2804
shadowii

they've said on numerous occasions that the fragments came from the second.

zero and doppleganger are artifical fragments made by the adam project from fiddling around with the second's dna. The zero part was there attempt to reclaim all the fragments with saten pointing out the flaws.

the second's powers were described by disk as countless. there will be a lot of similar ones, because this is a fighting manga.

cain has a fragment because the blast and living in black spot does not give one powers, it seems the few from the city who get fragments are pretty much forced to go live in the black spots because the normal world dosent want em. hence the title "needless"

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-01-11 at 01:00.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 01:15   Link #2805
Sekirei07

There is NO supernatural/paranormal aspects in Needless.

The reason that has been explained in the freaking prologue is that Needless are the result of humans being exposed to the new elements used during the WWIII. The author explained this in great detail that this is what the Needless are and that every nation wishes to know the secret to the magic potion. 666 say its so, Arclight believes in it, Riru, so Arclight knows their is no magical connection between The Second and all the Needless.

Different topic, in Needless 1.5 Teruyama is the gate watchmen for the Blackspot. That could mean that Arclight is indeed dead right? I don't see why else he would be spending his days sitting on his ass. His whole story in Needless has been about getting Revenge against Simeon and Arclight for killing his comrades. If Arclight is dead than his mission is accomplished.
Old 2010-01-11, 07:57   Link #2806
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Well tbh Sekirei07 i dont care if your an atheist, people believe in it or they dont. The entire population of the blackspot grew up learning about the 2nd, also his remains are whats used in experiments to recreate his power. Yet human clones are unable to harnas the raw power and selfdestruct.
So you can nag all you want about Needless coming from the blast, then what is the 2nds body-remains doing there?

If you reread youll see that the explosion of ww3 caused great destruction, then the 2nd came with all his powers and after that the needless came.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 08:50   Link #2807
Alpha Knight

Each needless got his/her power from Christ, that's fact.

But that he came after the third WW means those powers of his could probably not be a birth gift. The Second got all this countless amount of power from somewhere, from something... I'm almost sure of it. Everything in Needless comes because a justified reason: Zero fragment was made during the Adam project, Disk's body is half-cyborg, half-human, many materials combined with portions of flesh and organs, Riru's fragment was amplified and became the strongest because of Arclight, Cruz survived the PF blast, the big fall, Hatfield's lasers and Aruka who suddenly stopped her attack when she was going to finish him off because a good, justified reason, and so on...

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2010-01-11 at 09:01.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 10:21   Link #2808
Sekirei07

Dear God....

No, it is just thats how the series of events played out. The Second was just the first Needless and later when others appeared they derived the term fragment from him.

It's plan and simple. WWIII happens, bomb elements messed with people's gene's, one person (The Second) had a strong reaction from it and gained all his powers, used those powers to help all people in the chaos of the aftermath, people rever him as if he WAS The Second coming of Christ (But he isn't really because as the bible states The Second Christ is the one who would save the world, but The Second died so he literally wasn't), Second dies, other people begin to show signs of genetic mutation, those Needless are born.

People didn't get thier powers from The Second, even Arclight has said this in the first few chapters, and he is a freaking clone for God's sakes! Many Needless who were born much later after Second's death gained fragments, explain that!
Old 2010-01-11, 10:50   Link #2809
Ca12nag3

Both Arclight as well as Blade dont remember the past... also everything said is learned from the past. And the 2nd has been dead for a rather long while now. Disk is 100 years old, thus the 2nd has been dead long before that so nobody is alive that remembers what happend.

And what Arclight realy said is the *jewlbox theory*. that they stole the 2nds powers after killing him.
Old 2010-01-11, 11:00   Link #2810
Alpha Knight

So you're claiming Teruyama is right? Isn't that bull too, claiming as true something you don't even know for sure?

Look, I myself said I don't believe the second Christ was born with all the fragments.

As for the needless, I keep believing they got their fragments from Christ, but not in the way many claim.

Remember only his torso and head were left when they found his corpse? Remember how the Needless Hunt works?

That's right. I have a theory. Same the corpses of the needless that are killed are found with a missing limb or part of their bodies where the fragment is supossedly located, the limbs of The Second that are missing would be the parts with the fragments. And his torso and head would have obviously no fragment because that would be what was left of him.

And this in turn would mean each needless has a little part of God placed in them. This would add more sense to Arclight's talk about the "stolen jewelbox".

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2010-01-11 at 11:31.
Old 2010-01-11, 11:37   Link #2811
Ca12nag3

Im just ruling out absolutes,

The only thing thats 100% clear from the manga is the following

-Eden Cells hold some sort of power -> they come from the 2nd.
-The 2nd died and the scientists use his remains to farm those cells.
-Somehow the Stone can copy fragments.
-Legends say the 2nd had the full power (all the fragments combined) (IM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE)

-The 2 variants of the legend are,

1. the 2nd gave his powers to the people of the blackspot (somewhat like the gift of Jesus Christ to his deciples and im not going into detail on this)
2. the 2nds powers were stolen from him (Arclights Jewlbox theory) <- now this 2nd theory is more plausible.

I dont think its like the Needless got limbs of the 2nd thats laughable, Imai aint that bad a writer.
Remember that when Arclight fused with the 2nds remains the scientists freaked out, knowing that the entire place would blow up.... howcome they knew this?

My theory is rather simple, somehow something went realy bad with experiments on the 2nd prior to Blade/Arclight Those that survived this accident and the people that lived close to the location became Needless or inherrited the genetic modification and their children became Needless.

Imai sort of plays with the theory's that excist in the real world. Humans only use roughly 10% of their brain.

The first Blackspots were WW3 remains and life was hell in that area, then came the 2nd, well i dont need to go in detail with that but lets say the blast destroyed, ruined most human life but 1 in a bilion is this 2nd that mutated and could use his full potential as human. And preform these miracles, (remember what Aruka said about how you need to understand the power before you can use it, Needless powers aint for the dummies).

When the government captured the 2nd they prolly experimented on him and it went haywire and another explosion perhaps? Anyone in the area would be partialy affected i recon and could then use parts of the full power of the 2nd. ( i base this idea of an accident on the fact that the scientists already knew the place would go boom when Arclight fused with the 2nds remains).
Old 2010-01-11, 11:52   Link #2812
Alpha Knight

Another theory would be that Christ died somehow and all the fragments were scattered around Black Spots... and outside them (see Ishiyama). Then each fragment would be later found and collected by a certain person. This would make both Arclight's "jewel box" talk and Disk's statement about the "scattered fragments" true.

All the info about Christ is very important, to the point I have the feeling everything about him will be revealed... in Needless part 2.

Btw, guys, don't forget today it's montly raw week.

Wonder if Eve project flashback will begin...

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2010-01-11 at 12:43.
Old 2010-01-11, 12:43   Link #2813
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Both Arclight as well as Blade dont remember the past... also everything said is learned from the past. And the 2nd has been dead for a rather long while now. Disk is 100 years old, thus the 2nd has been dead long before that so nobody is alive that remembers what happend.

And what Arclight realy said is the *jewlbox theory*. that they stole the 2nds powers after killing him.
I'm not talking about the jewel box story. I'm talking about the 666 meeting with Arclight! He said himself that all nations want the secret to the "magic potion" that caused the genetic mutation that created the Needless.

Their has been a very solid scientific explanation that Kami wrote in the very Prologue of the series stating how Needless were created, although the exact chemicals were unknown. Arclight's story is just an analogy of what he and Blade were in theory created to do.
Old 2010-01-11, 13:00   Link #2814
Alpha Knight

It seems you are ignoring me, so I'm gonna repeat...

I said that today it's montly raw week.
Old 2010-01-11, 14:36   Link #2815
Ca12nag3

hmm today monthly raws? well can be during the week since the 19th is the official releasdate right? i know the subscribers get it earlier.
Old 2010-01-11, 15:06   Link #2816
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
hmm today monthly raws? well can be during the week since the 19th is the official releasdate right? i know the subscribers get it earlier.
As far as I know it comes during the third week of the month. Latest came in 18th, previous came in 17th...
Old 2010-01-11, 15:14   Link #2817
Sekirei07

Ultra jump website says first issue this year coming out on the 19th
Old 2010-01-11, 15:38   Link #2818
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Ultra jump website says first issue this year coming out on the 19th
Yes, that's the issue, but subscribed readers get the Ultra jump days before. There's a chance it could be uploaded between today and 17th.
Old 2010-01-11, 15:42   Link #2819
Sekirei07

I hope it comes out the 17th, be a nice b-day present!

< 22 on the 17th

Re-reading chapter 16, I can now see why Disk didn't just take one of the loliborg's bodies as her new one. Since the one she had at Simeon carries all the data of Iron mountain in it. (Ch. 16 page 20 god I hate not posting picks, and im not re-uploading when its already online for freakin' sake)

Wonder if that means her scan fragment is weakened as a result since she can't access all her information. Although her hacking ability seems to be as good as ever from how fast she can reboot and control old Testaments.

Also noticed the pokemon pun with Disk's Nokemon dictionary.

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2010-01-11 at 17:22.
Old 2010-01-11, 17:28   Link #2820
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
He said himself that all nations want the secret to the "magic potion" that caused the genetic mutation that created the Needless.

Their has been a very solid scientific explanation that Kami wrote in the very Prologue of the series stating how Needless were created, although the exact chemicals were unknown. Arclight's story is just an analogy of what he and Blade were in theory created to do.
Keep in mind that people only got their fragments when Christ the Second died. After the bombs dropped, the only mutations in the Black Spots were were killing people until Christ the Second came by and helped them. When he died, people than began developing fragments and using them.

I know what you're saying about how the mutations caused by the radiations allowed people to develop fragments (hell, no one really ever met the Second yet they have fragments) but people could only use fragments when Christ the Second was dead.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen