AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-16, 22:50   Link #381
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
I think if Uchida saw this thread he'll be pissed off like in the manga as he's also neglected by his comrade. His white clothing got burned and became black? lol
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 06:46   Link #382
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Cruz: Blade...
Teruyama: Hi guys, how are we!
Cruz:..........................................
Disk: (No way...)
Teruyama: Oh, Yamada, is that you? It's been a long, I thought you all died after the PF explosion.
Disk: (What I really find surprising is that YOU ARE IN ONE PIECE)
Teruyama: Anyway, time to get rid of that Simeon dandy. Here I goooooo!!
Cruz: No, idiot, don't come near him, that guy controls...!!
"Hatfield turns Vulcan Fire Ball into dust and pwns him multiple times"
Cruz:...Weather.

Honestly, it would be better if it's not him
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 06:56   Link #383
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think if Uchida saw this thread he'll be pissed off like in the manga as he's also neglected by his comrade. His white clothing got burned and became black? lol
ROLF...but what about his hair?lol...

But I guess we still say "R.I.P Uchida".....

Teruyama:WTF

Fine,whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Cruz: Blade...
Teruyama: Hi guys, how are we!
Cruz:..........................................
Disk: (No way...)
Teruyama: Oh, Yamada, is that you? It's been a long, I thought you all died after the PF explosion.
Disk: (What I really find surprising is that YOU ARE IN ONE PIECE)
Teruyama: Anyway, time to get rid of that Simeon dandy. Here I goooooo!!
Cruz: No, idiot, don't come near him, that guy controls...!!
"Hatfield turns Vulcan Fire Ball into dust and pwns him multiple times"
Cruz:...Weather.

Honestly, it would be better if it's not him
I think he still get pwned in the end...

Ah well,bad guy never win(sort of)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 07:36   Link #384
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Teruyama rarely wins in a fight anyways in the storyline of Needless, though he's an invaluable ally due to his fire abilities.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 07:46   Link #385
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Just checked the chapter again. Can't believe I didn't noticed this the first time I read.

Spoiler for Cruz:


Means something.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 08:07   Link #386
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Her mother?or...CRUZ FATHER

Maybe his father saved her when she is young?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 08:38   Link #387
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Her mother?or...CRUZ FATHER

Maybe his father saved her when she is young?
Er... that's younger Blade.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 09:10   Link #388
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Er... that's younger Blade.
No wonder...I wear the wrong glasses...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 09:47   Link #389
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Its blade from the volume 0 story, no shame in not recognizing him. When i first read it i couldnt believe that guy was Blade.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/29073/71
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...2?t=1255797798

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-10-17 at 11:44.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 12:41   Link #390
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Maybe that's just Kana's pov of Cruz. Much like the younger Blade, who looks more like Sephiroth back then. Or Probably if my guess is correct Blade is indeed inside Cruz just waiting to pop out.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 13:50   Link #391
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Maybe that's just Kana's pov of Cruz. Much like the younger Blade, who looks more like Sephiroth back then. Or Probably if my guess is correct Blade is indeed inside Cruz just waiting to pop out.
If Blade is inside Cruz, why hasn't he popped out already then? Doesn't make any sense.

But it's more easy. It's possibly a hint that Cruz is gonna become like Blade.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 14:09   Link #392
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
^
Latest chapter he's already out and landed near Cruz, he has summoned Blade he's now a summoner. And Cruz won't become like Blade.
Spoiler for Cruz:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 17:03   Link #393
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
Latest chapter he's already out and landed near Cruz, he has summoned Blade he's now a summoner. And Cruz won't become like Blade.
Tell me you're kidding Cruz reminds Kanna of Blade when she met him, and if that's Blade, why his face isn't shown?

Quote:
Spoiler for Cruz:
WTF, is that Cruz!? And those are BQ and QT. From wich volume is that?

When I said to become like Blade I didn't mean his current personality but more like the new Father. Afterall, his name is connected with Christ.

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2009-10-17 at 17:24.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 17:30   Link #394
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
That picture is from horrorhouse from needless 0 II. Just go back a few pages on this forum and youll find out about it.
Also you dont recognize that woman? She was at the bad guy's meeting in chapter 56
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 17:42   Link #395
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
That picture is from horrorhouse from needless 0 II. Just go back a few pages on this forum and youll find out about it.
Also you dont recognize that woman? She was at the bad guy's meeting in chapter 56
The woman who informs Arclight about the code? Yeah, I remember her... But why Cruz looks a lot like Blade?

Last edited by Alpha Knight; 2009-10-17 at 18:14.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 18:11   Link #396
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
google Needless 0 II and download it
trust me it is an essential read, and then you will understand why Cruz looks like that in that picture
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 18:15   Link #397
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
google Needless 0 II and download it
trust me it is an essential read, and then you will understand why Cruz looks like that in that picture
I imagine that by their info about Arka, they think Cruz looks like this.

Another thing. So let's see, Blade pops out from Cruz after Hatfield slaughters half of the town leaving them dead or on the verge, leaves Mio and Rin mortally wounded and hurts Cruz really bad and breaks his right arm. Does that make sense for you? And if I remember right, that "Blade" came by himself.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 18:39   Link #398
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
^
I really dont think thats blade or that he came out of Cruz (for multiple theories check the last few pages of this forum)

still take my advice, Needless 0 II is nothing short of hilarious, also as it turns out those killer girl squad fillers in the anime actually came from chapters in that extra volume.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 19:04   Link #399
Alpha Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
I really dont think thats blade or that he came out of Cruz (for multiple theories check the last few pages of this forum)
Honestly, I think there's no need for us to break our heads with multiple theories. In the end we know they'll escape through that ice wall now blown. However, they just can't leave the wounded who are suffering and dying lying there, so now I ask, is there a needless with healing powers? Bingo.

Quote:
still take my advice, Needless 0 II is nothing short of hilarious, also as it turns out those killer girl squad fillers in the anime actually came from chapters in that extra volume.
Goole can't find it. If you can't give me the url I would be grateful.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-17, 19:07   Link #400
shadowii
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
too late for that: we've had theories for seto, solva, eve, aruka, teruyama, but not blade until chapter 71

for needless 0 II
http://manga-raw.blogspot.com/2009/0...0-ii-0-ii.html
enjoy

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-10-17 at 19:23.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.