AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 15:47   Link #3981
Sekirei07

think Arclight questions Aruka's loyalty for the failure of killing Cruz and thats why she is testing her loyalty by this order?
Old 2010-04-26, 15:51   Link #3982
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
To be honest, Cruz really made a testament shit on it's pants
I think I'll wait until the later chapters are translated before trying to look for clues on Aruka. Personally, I think she's more interesting than Saten, given how she always in the shadows.

Spoiler:
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 15:54   Link #3983
K. Shiruto

Perhaps. Afterall, Arclight isn't even aware of that strange power Cruz has. In fact Aruka was really going to finish him off, but you all know how that turned out.

Then again, that page trashes all chance that Aruka was the one who saved him from the blast, nor it was Arclight who went against the gang with firm killing intent.

So who's left? Saten, of course, the only one who would prevent Cruz from dying a second time.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 16:00   Link #3984
Avvesione

It's true Saten has saved Cruz on a few occasions, but he was no where in the past (during the Aruka/Testament sewers, Kafka, etc.) and later events (St. Rose, Kana village, etc.)

I find it strange that Arclight would think Cruz would still be alive after the PF Blast. I also find it strange that it was a left hand during PF Blast and right hand right now.
Old 2010-04-26, 16:34   Link #3985
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
It's true Saten has saved Cruz on a few occasions, but he was no where in the past (during the Aruka/Testament sewers, Kafka, etc.) and later events (St. Rose, Kana village, etc.)
At that time Saten's interest in Cruz was zero... until he saw how the last survivor of the resitance discerned the usage of his Fourth Wave. He witnessed too how Cruz revealed Kurumi's location in seconds.

It was then when Saten began to have a great interest in him. But I bet you even he has no idea of what he just awakened, the ability to immobilize that Cruz and only him has, this is something that Saten isn't even aware, no matter how smart he is.

As for later events, you can say Saten was waiting to see if Cruz would survive to his expectations, and it turned that way because he's still alive. I'm sure we'll get more details about this matter with each chapter. We will get answers to all the the questions left in the air, so there's no need to rush theories, right?

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-04-26 at 16:44.
Old 2010-04-26, 16:56   Link #3986
Avvesione

I wonder when Saten became interested in Cruz. He was more interested in killing Blade at first and looking into Eve's Doppelganger than Cruz. I wonder how he found out that Cruz was the most special out of that group.
Old 2010-04-26, 17:49   Link #3987
K. Shiruto

He forgot about killiing Blade long ago. It was his clear intention at first, because Blade was another big obstacle for him, but his plans changed when he fixed his eyes on Cruz.

Since then, his main priority has been him, and now it has come to the point where both the subject and the bastard with the agenda stand in the same place.

There's no adult Blade, nor Eve, nor even a single member of the Resistance to be there with him. Now Saten can do with Cruz whatever he wants.
Old 2010-04-26, 19:20   Link #3988
Xion Valkyrie

Wow, manga is turning into Detective Conan, except with traps and cute girls^^
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 21:42   Link #3989
shadowii

chapter 24 is out

techinically mio did that with the testament

also
Spoiler for go go blade rangers:

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-04-26 at 21:54.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 21:53   Link #3990
Avvesione

^
Mio stopped the other Testament. There were two, one stopped by Cruz and the other stopped by Mio.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-04-27, 00:25   Link #3991
X207
Gamyūsa

^ what chapter is that from?

Spoiler:
Old 2010-04-27, 01:01   Link #3992
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Saten's interest in Cruz didn't kick in until Third shelter, specifically around the time when Cruz figured out where Kurumi was. I'm not sure about how the manga version goes, but I do remember that in the anime, Saten aided Cruz with Kurumi's body... I think from there on, it was a case of "hm, let's see what this kid's got", and the rest is history...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 01:09   Link #3993
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
^ what chapter is that from?
Page 31 of 64 and page 1 of 65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Saten's interest in Cruz didn't kick in until Third shelter, specifically around the time when Cruz figured out where Kurumi was. I'm not sure about how the manga version goes, but I do remember that in the anime, Saten aided Cruz with Kurumi's body... I think from there on, it was a case of "hm, let's see what this kid's got", and the rest is history...
I wonder if Saten was interested in Cruz before when he was watching right after the Uten fight. Seems like he was mainly interested in Blade until he met Eve and then interested in Eve until he found out about Cruz. But he knew about Eve 'stealing' Doppelganger as soon as he met her so maybe he knew about Cruz before he even joined the resistance...

Ishiyama should use Blackout Invoke on Cruz so we can see clues on his past!!
Old 2010-04-27, 01:26   Link #3994
X207
Gamyūsa

thanks avvesione. its been a while since i looked at those chapters, much less remember as i cant read any japanese. if its translated then i can remember it better.
Old 2010-04-27, 07:44   Link #3995
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Ishiyama should use Blackout Invoke on Cruz so we can see clues on his past!!
Too late.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Wait, what, what the hell are you talking about? Cruz already did that with Aruka back in Third Shelter. That hidden power of his began to manifest after coming back to life. Check ch.42 for more details, because your message is telling me you forgot about many things.

If anything I will say you the following. After his resurrection, Cruz is becoming less human and more needless.

Just like Christ, who went from mankind to godhood after coming back to life. Don't forget this manga has so many biblical names and references.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-04-27 at 08:35.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:05   Link #3996
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Too late.

Wait, what, what the hell are you talking about? Cruz already did that with Aruka back in Third Shelter. That hidden power of his began to manifest after coming back to life. Check ch.42 for more details, because your message is telling me you forgot about many things.

If anything I will say you the following. After his resurrection, Cruz is becoming less human and more needless.

Just like Christ, who went from mankind to godhood after coming back to life. Don't forget this manga has so many biblical names and references.
sorry my bad kurusu. i wasnt too sure if stopping aruka's attack was out of his control. saten was watching them so i wasnt sure. im a bit bad with needless, i have to admit. its one of the few manga im following that follow the thread sporadically. though as i said it before but i have a harder time rmembering some manga that havent had that many translations/scanlations. im glad that cruz is no longer a person without powers, but thats probably par for the manga plot anyway for him.
Old 2010-04-27, 09:19   Link #3997
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
^
Mio stopped the other Testament. There were two, one stopped by Cruz and the other stopped by Mio.

Spoiler:
The only thing I wonder now is that Cruz eyecolour somehow changed in this page(look spoiler)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 09:50   Link #3998
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
sorry my bad kurusu. i wasnt too sure if stopping aruka's attack was out of his control. saten was watching them so i wasnt sure. im a bit bad with needless, i have to admit. its one of the few manga im following that follow the thread sporadically. though as i said it before but i have a harder time rmembering some manga that havent had that many translations/scanlations. im glad that cruz is no longer a person without powers, but thats probably part for the manga plot anyway for him.
Well, of course, he's not the main character for nothing, the story has always been centered on him, with Blade being the lead in the first 50 chapters.

As you already know, I assume, Cruz's excellent insight is so amazing that it makes him one of the two only entities in Black Spot who could understand and learn all the fragments with ease, the other being Arclight. Blade of course would need a manual, he would have been reduced to dust if not for Cruz and Saten, during his fight against Aruka

That said, I have good news for everyone. I managed to install and run Share, except there's a problem related with the port ("disconnected due to port failure" or something like this), and I thought maybe Kefit could lend me a hand with that. If I manage to solve this little problem, two of us will be able to upload the raws

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-04-27 at 10:50.
Old 2010-04-27, 15:05   Link #3999
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
The only thing I wonder now is that Cruz eyecolour somehow changed in this page(look spoiler)
I think it's just the style of the image. Although not in that picture, it's usually a difference in their emotions/actions/reactions. You can look around and see similar styles with eyes drawn both ways for a character.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-04-28, 01:17   Link #4000
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
I think it's just the style of the image. Although not in that picture, it's usually a difference in their emotions/actions/reactions. You can look around and see similar styles with eyes drawn both ways for a character.

Spoiler:
It seem Cruz in your spolier used those eye as a expression of shocked...
"Look back to my quote"
......this is weird......
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen