AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-02, 13:56   Link #4061
K. Shiruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
also why hatfield in blades memory?
You never know, but with Kafka on the stage, it wouldn't be crazy if part of Blade's memories from the Bloody Rain arc were inside that shard and Hatfield was there too.

Because it's like Imai is setting the bases for Cruz to get his revenge against the bastards who mocked him *enter evil laugh*
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 14:54   Link #4062
K. Shiruto

Did you just read what Disk said on page 14?

"It's true that you could just transform your cells into the other person's own and send them to him"

"Cells", Eve did send a part of her when she repaired Cruz's wounds. In other words, Cruz's body is now filled with Eden cells that replaced his dead ones.

Oh, and sorry for doubleposting.
Old 2010-05-02, 14:59   Link #4063
Avvesione

And those cells would also be in Blade, Teruyama, Seto and Solva. Don't forget that they had just as serious wounds as Cruz (all four were pierced through the chest/abdomen) but none of them died because they're Needless (comparing Setsuna's recovery with that of Rel).

I guess that injection they gave to Eve in the Underground City was to refill the cells she lost. I wonder why Saten or Ishiyama would care enough to give her those cells after the PF Blast.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 15:08   Link #4064
K. Shiruto

Indeed, and Cruz died because he wasn't needless, and when you die, all the cells of your organism are slowly destroyed.

That said, this chapter is brilliant and a very good display of planned beforehand fight.

Next chapter Cruz begins to fuck Killer Girl Squad strategy.
Old 2010-05-02, 15:11   Link #4065
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
yes, indeed blades body is more or less cyborg so repairing that costs less living material but is more or less repairing a machine. Yet Cruzes arm was off and had to be re-atached (also its his left arm) without it hed bleed to death pretty fast -> Aorta
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 15:53   Link #4066
Sekirei07

The thing is with Uchida, Solva and Seto, Eden cells would only boost there current abilities.

In bloody rain arc it did seem that seto and solva had gotten stronger and during PF zero arc Uchida was able to perform VSLB which Blade told Uchida it was the evolved form of his power

Cruz on the other hand is not an awakened Needless so his potential is greater because he does not have a set power
Old 2010-05-02, 16:07   Link #4067
Avvesione

That'd be consistent with what we've seen as Eve has gotten weaker as a result. Kinda feel bad for her that she gave away her ability to keep everyone alive and the cost was her health/Eden Cells.

Is Dragonkid back? I was wondering if he could translate a page or so from the latest chapter of the Chinese version. I've been wondering what Saten is saying about them before they see Kafka. I'm guessing that's the hint that Cruz will hear to connect the past and the present events.
Old 2010-05-02, 16:22   Link #4068
K. Shiruto

Eden cells boost you fragments up, and Riru is clearly the best example. Unlike Seto, Solva & Teruyama, she received a great amount of cells from Arclight, wich made of her fragment that it was nothing of the other world, the strongest one.

Wich correlates with the theory that the cells are the main source for someone to become needless.
Old 2010-05-02, 16:32   Link #4069
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
You never know, but with Kafka on the stage, it wouldn't be crazy if part of Blade's memories from the Bloody Rain arc were inside that shard and Hatfield was there too.

Because it's like Imai is setting the bases for Cruz to get his revenge against the bastards who mocked him *enter evil laugh*
oh i see why you want it now
but story wise it doesnt make much sense to me to bring the big bad from the last arc immediately back (after a rather final death)

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-05-02 at 16:43.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 16:38   Link #4070
K. Shiruto

^True. Besides, Hatfield's fragment was copied already by Blade. I agree, Kafka alone is enough. Afterall, he's the first needless from the villian side Cruz met.
Old 2010-05-02, 17:46   Link #4071
Sekirei07

tech his sister is the first villian he knew :P

I also wish we could get a view of Cruz's backstory, like his parents and stuff
Old 2010-05-02, 18:34   Link #4072
Avvesione

I'm mainly curious how long this memory is going to last. This was the memory that Ishiyama wanted to view, so I'm wondering how this connects to the Adam Project/Eve Project.

Idk, there's so much going on it's hard to keep track of everything. Seems that something new appears before something else is solved. But I guess that's what keeps us interested.
Old 2010-05-02, 21:00   Link #4073
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I'm mainly curious how long this memory is going to last. This was the memory that Ishiyama wanted to view, so I'm wondering how this connects to the Adam Project/Eve Project.

Idk, there's so much going on it's hard to keep track of everything. Seems that something new appears before something else is solved. But I guess that's what keeps us interested.
I think it connects as to why we thought eve was always the one with doppleganger and that blade never had it untill two chapters ago.
I wonder what it means to them if eve has it instead of blade (saten was not too pleased when he relized it)
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 21:14   Link #4074
Avvesione

I wonder whatever happened to the motorcycle Eve had in the first chapter. I always thought that was neat. Hope to see if she 'stole' that too from someone.

Also, looking at the Needless Zero stories, I kinda wonder how the characters from the next Needless storyline will interact with each other. Since the of Blade/Seto/Solva is the one for this arc (one focusing on Cruz, Blade, Eve, Arclight) I wonder how the other characters' relationships will be. Kinda fun to be able to go back and read the early chapters when thinking about what's going on in 78.
Old 2010-05-03, 05:26   Link #4075
K. Shiruto

Was Ishiyama trying to prevent Eve from gaining Doppleganger, I wonder?

And it's not like that matters anyway, Saten is there to do the job for him. However, Saten can do whatever he wants too, about his hidden agenda I mean. I can bet you not even Ishiyama knows about that.
Old 2010-05-03, 06:55   Link #4076
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
That'd be consistent with what we've seen as Eve has gotten weaker as a result. Kinda feel bad for her that she gave away her ability to keep everyone alive and the cost was her health/Eden Cells.

Is Dragonkid back? I was wondering if he could translate a page or so from the latest chapter of the Chinese version. I've been wondering what Saten is saying about them before they see Kafka. I'm guessing that's the hint that Cruz will hear to connect the past and the present events.
Sorry,but it's not out yet...

EDITED
OH MY GOD IT'S OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! !!!!!
The chinese translation of course.................................

EDITED double
Okay...it seem that the reason why the memory is mixed randomly is All because Ishiyama(the oldman,wrong name,right?)use "blackout invoke" on Adam,which force memory from him,this mixed up his memory...
I just wondering how is his Adam memory now........oh god I think he became even more stupider than ever!!!

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2010-05-03 at 07:06.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 07:15   Link #4077
K. Shiruto

Could you give us an accurate translation of what Saten tells, please? Also, were he and Cruz sucked inside that single shard that stabbed him as we think?
Old 2010-05-03, 07:36   Link #4078
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Could you give us an accurate translation of what Saten tells, please? Also, were he and Cruz sucked inside that single shard that stabbed him as we think?
They still didn't talk about the shard...

And about Saten...which part to which part?

I will translate the joke part for sure
Old 2010-05-03, 07:47   Link #4079
K. Shiruto

Ok, then the joke where he ends up pissed and the talk about Ishiyama's fragment in the form of a broken blue-ray disk, please

Ah, and one more thing, what is Kafka saying? Does he recognize Saten?

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-05-03 at 08:06.
Old 2010-05-03, 08:45   Link #4080
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Ok, then the joke where he ends up pissed and the talk about Ishiyama's fragment in the form of a broken blue-ray disk, please :D

Ah, and one more thing, what is Kafka saying? Does he recognize Saten?
Atcually...that's not a joke part...

And Kafka didn't recognize Saten...maybe he ATCUALLY forgot himself

Or Adam don't know he know Saten...

And the joke part I talking is when Adam attack Saten and yamade bacause they thought they were scout from a organisation anmed "Overload"...not Simeon...

Page 16
Adam:What is this,"Overload"atcually want to save me!?
Yamada:You misunderstand,we are not the "Overload" that you were talking about.
Adam:Then,why stalk me?
Yamada:Eh?...er....that....
Yamada:Saten...Saten!!Please help me get over this!!
Saten:Huh?
Saten:That...erm...atcually...this girl is your fan

Page 17
Adam:A pair of couple and on top of that,stalker,this is helpless!!
Saten:Let me hit him...let me hit this brat...
Yamada:No,don't Saten!!
Adam:Don't make romance at here
Adam:...that wound?
Yamada:Ah,that...broken by a bad needless
Adam:Let me fix that
Yamada:This is "Doppelganger"
Adam:You know quite a lot...

Page 18
Adam:How is it?
Yamada:Ah...It heal up,thankyou,father-sama
Adam:There's not need to call me a priest,I just live here
Adam:Okay,let patch you up as well,bandage man,start from where?
Saten:Eh?
Saten:Ah...This is not wound
Adam:Eh?

It seem bandage all over Saten really cause a problem... lol

Tags
action, comedy, seinen