AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-03, 09:11   Link #4081
Avvesione

Lol, I was able to understand those pages actually. The pages that I'd like to have translated are starting on the page after that. I can understand the first three panels on 19, but I'm not sure when Saten starts talking about the Guild in the last panel. Do you think you could do pages 19 and 20 for me? Thanks a bunch!
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 09:16   Link #4082
K. Shiruto

Wait a moment! If we go with the fact Doppleganger heals at celular level by transferring the user's cells in order to repair the damaged tissues, then...

Cruz died, wich led to the fast destruction of all the cells from his body, then Eve transferred him a big amount of her Eden cells.

This means now Cruz has Eden DNA, but there's something more. Unlike the others who were only badly wounded, his cells died all, wich means... Cruz now has the same DNA as Eve! And when I say the same I mean exactly the same, genre added.

Eh, no, forget about what I just said. Let's just leave this issue... for much later, ok?
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 09:27   Link #4083
Avvesione

I think with what Disk said is that the Doppelganger user uses their cells to turn into the cells of the other individual and then inserts them into the body to heal them. Otherwise, there could be the possibility the body would reject the new cells (such as blood type, antibodies, etc.).
Old 2010-05-03, 09:36   Link #4084
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Lol, I was able to understand those pages actually. The pages that I'd like to have translated are starting on the page after that. I can understand the first three panels on 19, but I'm not sure when Saten starts talking about the Guild in the last panel. Do you think you could do pages 19 and 20 for me? Thanks a bunch!
Well
The guild,named "OVERLOAD",exist years ago
The guild a basically a wicked man under the face of hero(understand this part?)
They cause robbery and large scale massacre in Blackspot
The only thing matter now...is that this guild don't even exist at the time Yamada and Saten in now
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 09:39   Link #4085
K. Shiruto

Well, if Cruz's body had rejected the Eden cells, then you already know wich would have been the result -> Adam projects from nš1 to nš77, check volume 7 for more info.

But as we know, Cruz is no common human.
Old 2010-05-03, 09:42   Link #4086
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Well, if Cruz's body had rejected the Eden cells, then you already know wich would have been the result -> Adam projects from nš1 to nš77, check volume 7 for more info.

Hmm........is it because he got higher IQ than normal people? (just a joke)
Old 2010-05-03, 09:45   Link #4087
K. Shiruto

Btw, do you have the trans from Saten's speech about Ishiyama's fragment? I would like to know what is he saying word by word.
Old 2010-05-03, 09:46   Link #4088
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:

Btw, do you have the trans from Saten's speech about Ishiyama's fragment? I would like to know what is he saying word by word.
The only thing he said is how memory mix up because of Ishiyama
Old 2010-05-03, 09:52   Link #4089
K. Shiruto

Is that all? Then does he mean the shard that stabbed Cruz had many memories mixed? Well, it's no wonder considering Blade broke his own memory door. Now that's acting idiot, but smart at the same time coz a broken door serves for nothing... or at least that was what I thought, until it happened the thing wich led to the current developments.
Old 2010-05-03, 10:14   Link #4090
Avvesione

Quote:

What I meant was that Eve used her own "Eve cells" to become "Cruz cells" to put in Cruz's body. I don't think they were Eve cells when she put them into Cruz, but they were still Eden cells.
Old 2010-05-03, 10:30   Link #4091
K. Shiruto

Quote:
What I meant was that Eve used her own "Eve cells" to become "Cruz cells" to put in Cruz's body. I don't think they were Eve cells when she put them into Cruz, but they were still Eden cells.
Cruz died and his cells were all destroyed, that's the reason Eve ended up in such state after the PF blast. Up until now she had only repaired little to serious wounds, but with Cruz was different, she had to gave him a part of her body.

What I mean is, because his cells were all destroyed, Eve had no cells to become, so wich was the last resource shed had? Give him a boost of her own cells.

But no worries, Saten will tell us more about this matter when the time comes. If we can agree in something is that Cruz's DNA is no human anymore. This is probably the reason too he survived that high fall, because Eden cells strengthen human body stats if I remember well.

Or rather, when we reach to chapter 40 we'll find out what Eve did Cruz anyways.

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-05-03 at 11:32.
Old 2010-05-03, 13:20   Link #4092
Sekirei07

it takes a fair amount of time after you die before cellular degregation occures. Cruz's cells were still alive he just needed his heart organ repaired.
Old 2010-05-03, 14:15   Link #4093
K. Shiruto

Correct me if I'm wrong, but... even if that's the case, his cells were still badly damaged, so it's fair to assume Eve's cells replaced his old dying ones, isn't it? Through that process, Cruz's DNA evolved, but not just that. Day to day, he's becoming stronger.

Though something is true, Eve had her arm on his heart.

And though they didn't gain a boost as high as his, Teruyama, Seto & Solva are now stronger than when they fought at Third Shelter. Proof of that is, as someone pointed out, Teru's VSLB or the increased strenght of Seto's Gravity and Solva's Magnetism that shattered Hatfield.

Oh, and we can't forget about the weakest fragment wich became the strongest one. I'm talking about Riru's Psichokinesis.

The more answers we get, the more it looks Eden cells not only enhance your physical capabilities, but also boost your fragment abilities up.

But anyway, in this manga there'll be answers for everything

Last edited by K. Shiruto; 2010-05-03 at 14:35.
Old 2010-05-03, 15:27   Link #4094
Sekirei07

oh wait I forgot that his heart getting damaged was Anime only, he died of blood lose in the manga.

You know because you can live if you lose your arm but if you don't stop the blood flow quickly you will die. Only need to lose 30% of your blood before that happens.

So what I believe we can think that most of Cruz's blood has been replaced. Only cellular damage would have been at the wound.

Oh also I got the script for ch. 61, finally an action chapter after all this detective stuff

Hrmm I just thought of a good doujin idea for Needless. The time Cruz fainted in the bath while investigating to the time he woke up that night to Kuch naked next to him. She said she was "healing" him. I can just imagine her "raping" him in his sleep lol. Using her fragrance to get him up and stuff. Man I actually kinda wish I could draw that doujin lol. I just came up with a pretty good plot lol.

...I am strange aren't I?
Old 2010-05-03, 15:56   Link #4095
K. Shiruto

Whatever, let's just leave these matters to the mangaka.

I would like to give my point of view of the pre-planned strategy battle from Killer Girl Squad in Third Shelter:

-Brainwashing Eve making her a slave of them
-Getting rid of Blade, because as they know, he's the strongest
-Getting rid of Eve's weakness
-Despite killing Kurumi later, they fooled everyone from the beggining making them believe the virus ESP located inside Eve's brains would be destroyed afterwards

Almost a perfect plan, and I mean almost because you know, the mastermind expert in ruining perfect plans made his great entrance.
Old 2010-05-03, 15:59   Link #4096
Avvesione

^
We're all strange, so don't worry about it.

I did like your little ED notes that you posted here. I'm not sure most of the people who read the manga care too much about them, but if you post your thoughts and stuff here, we can read/discuss them. Some of them are pretty fun but its nice to just be able to sit down and read the dialog. Here's hoping that 61 is a quick release!
Old 2010-05-03, 16:01   Link #4097
Avvesione

Quote:
Whatever, let's just leave these matters to the mangaka.

I would like to give my point of view of the pre-planned strategy battle from Killer Girl Squad in Third Shelter:

-Brainwashing Eve making her a slave of them
-Getting rid of Blade, because as they know, he's the strongest
-Getting rid of Eve's weakness
-Despite killing Kurumi later, they fooled everyone from the beggining making them believe the virus ESP located inside Eve's brains would be destroyed afterwards

Almost a perfect plan, and I mean almost because you know, the mastermind expert in ruining perfect plans made his great entrance.
Thinking about all that happened in Third Shelter, Setsuna is one of the smartest in the series. Keep in mind that they had Mio infiltrate their ranks in case she and Kuchinashi failed to get Cruz in Iron Mountain.

Thinking about who's the smartest/most clever in the series, I'd rank her just below Cruz and Saten.
Old 2010-05-03, 16:36   Link #4098
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3 Send a message via Skype™ to Ca12nag3
Shes always been the smart one, i think she actualy likes Cruz (dont meen it as in as b/f tho but who knows) She also send him Rin to help out vs Hatfield.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-03, 16:39   Link #4099
Sekirei07

Quote:
^
We're all strange, so don't worry about it.

I did like your little ED notes that you posted here. I'm not sure most of the people who read the manga care too much about them, but if you post your thoughts and stuff here, we can read/discuss them. Some of them are pretty fun but its nice to just be able to sit down and read the dialog. Here's hoping that 61 is a quick release!
Thanks, I plan to have it done after Wed. I got 2 finals Wed. so I do have to focus a little lol.

I really only plan to do ED if things like in ch. 59 happen again, that comment Kuchinashi made when she was still asleep about "smashing it". Most people besides you guys would not get that joke because it referenced that Needless 0 chapter Dragon translated and I barely released (the quality was really bad)

So stuff like that I guess I would be limited too.

I just like to make fun of rhetoric situations that are kinda messed up like Rin saying only people in room know her secret when Rel is still alive lol. Wanted to so "Don't just kill Rel off!"

On a dif note, I was wondering if anyone can think of a female character in Needless that is not a Needless besides Hinata. Because right now she really is the only female I can think of that was introduced that is human.
Old 2010-05-03, 16:53   Link #4100
Avvesione

Secondaria, Primalia, etc. are the first who come to mind (they're the maids who works in Simeon. Remember when talking to Saten about the intruders, talking to Riru about the Needless in the crowd or on the elevator when Saten couldn't ride).

At St. Rose, Yuki (although she's not around anymore) and some of those teachers are probably not Needless. The blonde girl at the guild in Chapters 53 and 55 is probably the only other I can think of.

Edit: I guess the girls giving the concert weren't confirmed Needless and they were Natsuki, Honoka, and Yua.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen